I never eat at any "oriental" or basically shitskin restaurants. By doing so...

I never eat at any "oriental" or basically shitskin restaurants. By doing so, you're supporting and condoning the cancer of multiculturalism and inviting sandniggers and slope eyed panfaced gooks into your country. By eating this food made by a Pajeet who can't wipe his ass properly, you are welcoming subhumans and letting them and their ugly families know that there is a market for their skitskin food in your countries, leading to them bringing over more subhumans to pollute your country.

Never eat Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, African, Malaysian or any other gook/shitskin foods. No thank you. I might eat Italian or French from time to time because I don't mind welcoming fellow Europeans, but shitskins and their "spicy" foods can fuck right off. Simple as.

Attached: 1552682960990s.jpg (250x216, 5K)

Based. White power!

same

what is wrong with multiculturism? just curious because i hear it alot but i havnt heard the reasons besides "our kids wont have friends"

Nah, fuck you. Kebab is the beat thing ever.

Because it literally doesn't work?

Attached: 1557704340918.jpg (233x217, 10K)

Attached: 270_kevin_canadas_worst_driver.jpg (270x358, 65K)

for the love of god PLEASE HAVE SEX

open the fucking catalog you retard

for the love of god PLEASE HAVE SEX

Because foreigners don't give a single shit about our culture. they will never ever integrate.

>netherlands
>culture

lol. based

This. It just creates enclaves and new, alien but near communities

*BASED ALERT*
THIS POST IS BASED (AND REDPILLED)
*BASED ALERT*

Lel

Everyday you wake up you're surrounded by your fellow countrymen.

I mean, the middle ages were a shitshow for a fucking reason. Everyone felt different to the city 5 kms away, no sense of identity

So what's a benefit of multiculturalism?

Attached: 1556506296635.jpg (490x266, 21K)

We needed ww2 to get to the union, else we d still be having wars here. Now we re heading back to square 1 it seems

>we don't have wars because of the union

Attached: 1547067983861.jpg (1078x1360, 156K)

No, we re not having wars because of ww2. This is the truth. The union isnt shopping anybody lmao

we get le ETHNIC FOOD

if we didnt have muslims we wouldnt have kebab

surely you wouldnt want to live without kebab?

what about the yugoslavian one?
or the current crimea?

Stopping. I m no pro eu btw. But the supposed base of its formation was indeed cooperation

what do you mean exactly?

Daily reminder that by using the internet and communicating with people of different cultures that live thousands of km from your country, you're contributing to the advancement of globalist thoughts. You're a globalist op

hou je kanker bek dicht hoerenzoon ik ga mijn cultuur niet opgeven voor een broodje rookworst met kaas