Why do Russians like such high fences?

Why do Russians like such high fences?

Attached: img_5867[1].jpg_w=1000.jpg (1000x750, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@51.8716536,16.5746902,3a,75y,178.37h,91.67t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sBN8ure6zJt8yhuvhBupcFA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=BN8ure6zJt8yhuvhBupcFA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=326.07755&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic unrelated?

now this is a fence of some russian official

Attached: 1467903202_zabor.jpg (720x960, 100K)

But even Russian politicians are dwarfed in comparisson to their ukranian colleagues

Attached: cfa4dd6b2eb3aad9c6e79bcd593086c2c9ebd858.jpg (426x640, 64K)

Hehe
Game of trones norf megawalle snowe zombiezz

Attached: 1557478840178.jpg (670x960, 47K)

to keep Russians out

I don't understand it either. Even in much more violent countries like Mexico, USA or Brazil people don't have such tall fences.

I guess it's connected with post-communist mentality since if you get richer in Russia you must be involved in some shady deals so you don't want your neighbors to see what you have in your backyard as they could realize you have some illegally obtained stuff.

Post-Soviet mentality.
I so envy your villages small and cute green fences when i was in Poland

Because we love walls, private property and security. I don't see any problem here desu.

>I so envy your villages small and cute green fences when i was in Poland

There's nothing to envy because our fences are also disgusting. Fences in the frontyard should be effectively banned. In Finland, the Netherlands or the US almost no one has a fence. In Baltic countries they're also not very common.

In Europe fences' height gradually increases as we move towards east

Attached: 1552794455454.jpg (235x250, 5K)

In US they also has no fence with Mexico. Do you actually think fence is such a bad idea?

This fence would be useless without other obstacles like guards or simply the desert for instance. Russian backyards don't have it, a fence won't stop an experienced thief. It only looks ugly.

It doesn't really make a difference with Mexico because the bulk of them come and go with ease through gang controlled tunnels.
The people they always show trying to run across are the extreme shit tier minority of who actually come across.
The best thing we could do is just actually enforce current employment laws.

Individualism. There is the notion of Russia being collectivistic. But Russia is ultra-individualistic. We value what's ours way above what's others. That's why people here still like leftist ideas of 'take away and share' and don't take care of the land which is technically nobodies', and don't partake in civil activism as much as in the West. Because that's wasting your resourses on things which would be enjoyed by people other than you.

To show off

They are latin americans in denial

People have fences here. Some have wooden fences and some grow bushes as fences. If you are talking about apartment buildings, those rarely have fences around them.

Nah, Russia would be far richer if it was Individualistic. Most Russians i've met has always seethed when you'd talk shit about Russia. An American and most western Euros would just go "Yeah, true", but a Russian would always fight to the bitter end on it and usually storm out of class (We have a few Russians in my university and when the Syrian shit was still in full swing, it wasn't unusual for them to just leave if someone talked shit about your god emperor)

Nah Russians mostly rage because westerners always consider their opinions important even if they know jack shit about the subject

in short only russians are allowed to shit on russia so get lost

Private property as in CAPITALISM

Russia is Mad Max with snow, you needs, walls, fences and guns to protect yourself from Russians.

In short, kys

But you Russians also know jack shit about many things, but will always bunker down and refuse to move on it. Just look at most Russians on this board. You guys are just like Latin Americans, talk shit about your country to each other, but absolutely SEETHE if an outsider does. That's your collectivist society.

What university?

That's because they're patriotic and/or nationalistic as individuals. They like the history, the culture, the whatever of the country, and don't like it being insulted by foreigners (though they most likely shit talk it all the time themselves and don't mind other Russians shit talking the country). But in the end we're still individualistic af to the levels when society becomes somewhat disfunctional and individualism actually hurts the individualists.

That's mongoloid's generic. It always was a 3rd world and always will.

kys

>One word about Russia
>Shit ton of Russians show up
>BuT RUssIA is Indivdualistic!!!
lol, proved right again

This hasn't got anything to do with collectivism, you goddamn retard

Attached: megeyzg3baw01.jpg (1024x1024, 348K)

Not really, here people have walls in front of their houses it's fucking ridiculous

i am not exhibitionist
i hate when someone passing by stares at me

don't you understand the crime rate in this shithole? There are good and bad countries, r*ssia is the deepest and very cold shit ever.

>some russian official
It's actually a Ukrainian one. Viktor Bondik.

0 difference

lol wtf. is their whole property surrounded by that?

Wired with electricity, millions of CCTV, army of private security.

I should start selling fences in Brazil then, I'll make a fortune in a year

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (1566x894, 141K)

> Some have wooden fences and some grow bushes as fences

Still, a lot of people don't have fences at all (impossible here unless your house is not finished yet) or even these bushes are more decorative than a real fence, it's just part of your garden.

But a lot of them don't have them at all.

Start to sell you shitty mom. Make a fortune.

average street in east Slavlands

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.13-21-01-47.jpg (1599x756, 932K)

I thought Poland was a safe country.

seething

>the house is not yet built
>the fence is already there

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.13-21-02-52.jpg (1596x763, 1.15M)

>I thought Poland was a safe country.

Because it is. I don't understand these fences at all, especially that they don't protect you from anything - it's easy for a professional thief to climb on them with a ladder and hop on the other side. It's just a mental issue.

Also, all those pipes going above ground. Why the fuck can't they lay them underground?

Attached: 8976078813_bb85f61598_b[1].jpg (1024x683, 141K)

don't they see how ugly it is? it looks like Africa

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.13-21-05-28.jpg (1599x758, 1.17M)

permafrost

In addition to that, it may be even less safe than a see-through fence. Because once burglars get into the yard, neither neighbours nor passers-by see a thing.

People like their provacy and I totally understand them.
If I get enough money to build a dacha I'll make a bigass fence too so I can walk onto the porch with my balls hanging out in the morning.

based

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.13-21-08-01.jpg (1598x758, 1.1M)

>Individualism
also this
cringe mutt retard

Comfy for me.

NO ARMY MAY ENTER THAT YARD

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.13-21-09-19.jpg (1599x766, 1.1M)

It's really funny how Ukrainians think they're different from Russians and more European while they just copy Russians in everything.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.13-21-11-59.jpg (1599x767, 990K)

I'd be scared of walking on this street, such a great place to be backstabbed and robbed since no one from the houses can see what happens in the street

it's kinda ironic how the fence that is supposed to ensure safety actually makes the place more dangerous

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.13-21-13-28.jpg (1599x767, 1.04M)

>while they just copy Russians in everything.
Who said Russians started the trend and it's not them copying us?

Look at this wh*toids seething, because their government has banned the fences.
Losers.

actually this mentality is even reflected in the Russian word for the detached house - 'osobnyak' - literally 'special house' or 'separated house'. Like you should feel honoured because you live in a detached house and therefore you can separate yourself from the pleb with a wall.

this. I dont get the hate at all. Fences are based and I want one.

Because such 'trends' always come from the east. Without Russian influence, Ukraine would be much more European and Ukrainians would come up with such stupid ideas.

That's why you will never be part of the European civilization.

>Russian word for the detached house - 'osobnyak'
Osobnyak is more like a mansion, not a detached house.

>Ukraine would be much more European
>That's why you will never be part of the European civilization.
Thank God for Russia then lmao. Fuck E*roids.

*approaches your minuscule wooden fence*

Attached: IMG_4450.jpg (750x498, 79K)

Poland may have its serious flaws, but I'm genuinely happy when I see that new suburbs look like that, so I know that we slowly but steadily crawl towards Europe. When I'm mad that something in Poland goes wrong, one look at new Russian or Ukrainian suburbs is enough for me to cool down.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.13-21-23-10.jpg (1599x764, 1.17M)

They like privecy, noting worng with that.
I don't want people walking on the steet watching me siting on the grass petting my cats
based

uncomfy and gay.
maybe you should stop trying to bend over backwards like massive cucks and sucking toxic and cancerous western "culture" cock.
But what am I saying, you're Polish lmao.

The european civilization in our days is just another cleptocratic dictatorship. We already have one here. But without LGBT, Muslims and SJW.
So I don't see any profit in being part of "European Civilization".

The bushes on the right are fine by me, they high and like fence.
on the left: way to low, you can't really enjoy the garden privately.

That's not possible

This looks first world. Is this where the Polish oligarchs live in?

this lmao
Poles are so desperate it's pathetic.

stop copying the germans

We don't have oligarchs in Poland, that's what we're proud the most in Eastern Europe of, probably the only country in this part of Europe without extremely rich people with significant political power.

It's just a good suburb, we could say it's upper middle class if we had real classes in Poland.

A totally average new suburb would be like this:

google.com/maps/@51.8716536,16.5746902,3a,75y,178.37h,91.67t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sBN8ure6zJt8yhuvhBupcFA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=BN8ure6zJt8yhuvhBupcFA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=326.07755&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

>on the left: way to low, you can't really enjoy the garden privately.

Most of people in western Europe don't need it so why would we?

I actually prefer Dutch urban planning but the German one is also very good.

Also, could the Russian mod stop blocking me for posting my personal opinions on Russian urban planning?

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.05.13-21-38-56.jpg (1598x761, 929K)

When do they build the walls in Poland?

cause of the cats

Attached: 1554256825459.jpg (720x960, 91K)

they don't, that's why we're different from Russia or Ukraine

most of fences here look like in i'd rather we didn't have fences at all but still these low ones are better than walls

That actually look excellent. Well organized and with proper infrastructure.

Russia just looks sad in comparison. If even Poles and Chinese can build decent suburbs, so what are Russians exactly?

>Most of people in western Europe don't need it so why would we?
Shit logic.
Also I see quite a few highly fenced or bushed houses around where I live.

samefag