We didn't expect this

Fxck Donald Trump.

Attached: S90513-23262390(1).jpg (1080x1937, 764K)

looks like we should all be preparing for (yet another) european century :>)

Impeach blumff

Trump was the best thing to happen to American politics in over a hundred years. First he gave us democrat tears and now he's setting up a big republican denial of reality.

this.
my fellow evropean :)

This
Who knew it was enough to just not kill each other for a couple of decades

Attached: IMG_6755.jpg (1242x1526, 233K)

Attached: _106347948_germany_gdp-nc.png (2666x2166, 245K)

WW3 is about to begin?!

Absolutely based.

Africa is far away from being developed.
South America and India are still irrelevant.
Australia is going to become China.
America is killing itself fast.
China will soon be bogged down in same liberal, entitled millennial middle class that everyone's laughing about us having. All production will be outsourced to poorer countries and China will find itself a client to European digital services.

Better start reserving your VAULT-spaces
Madman Tod Howard tries to create sales for fallout 76 by escalating full scale add campaign of USA-China war

I don’t mind. US multinationals need to be punished.

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF JEWS AND SUBHUMAN INSECTOID CHINKS

NOVEMBER 8TH 2016 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Attached: laughinglemon_7.jpg (223x226, 20K)

>European digital services.
Europe is actually bringing in Huawei to build up 5G network

>European delusions
Pro tip, when the American economy goes down, it will take the rest of you down with it. Enjoy your monkey paw faggots.

Attached: 1528137875973.png (1053x1080, 318K)

pfft hahahahahahahahahahahahaa
Not gonna happen

This. While US and China destroy each other, the neutral EU will make mad money dealing with both sides. Glory to Evropa.

T

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

>USA maintains it’s “don’t shoot first” Doctrine from the Cold War
>implying China would want to start a nuclear war or even a conventional war if it meant mass destruction
No, Sino-Japanese war has scarred China for a few more decades

Based.

Can we start calling them ameripoors now?

It's not really them, it's the traitors in the Clinton Administration who signed away our manufacturing.

Learn history you dumb snow mongol. Remember Black Tuesday? An American stock market crash was enough to send the whole West in the worst depression in history. It was so bad that it set the groundwork for the worst war in history that completely dismantled European power making it lose all of it's colonies. You guys also felt the 2008 rescission despite having nothing to do with it's cause. Face it, if America goes down all of you would suffer greatly, it's pure denial if you think otherwise

>y-you'll be going down with us!!!!

Attached: 1514216436488.png (686x798, 33K)

No, fuck CHINA. I am against Trump and I'm not being disingenuous here, I'm a hard leftist, but I see the benefit of USA taking on China. China has been stealing western IP for YEARS and so even though Trump is shit, I'm not American so I won't suffer from most of it and taking on China is good.

Fucking Wu Mao fuck off

*So basically, China did it to themselves. I hope both countries burn.

>yfw you realise Finland can say fuck you to west, start trading with russia and be fine.

In fact, we are hurt by west in a way because we can't trade with russia.

*Russia is still a shit country

>there was no daddy china to suckle teets of last time

Face it Cletus, your 15 minutes of fame are over. Your whole country will look like San Fran soon enough

I mean, he has a point. Unless Wall Street is no longer the stock market “capital” it would Cause shit in every other stock market when it starts to tank

>An American stock market crash was enough to send the whole West in the worst depression in history
In fact the stock market crash of 1929 started when Britain raised interest rates in an attempt to recover some of the cash that drained out of the country thanks to American investment. This caused the fatal mass selling of shares on Wall Street.

Actually, how interconnected Shanghai is with Wall Street, even them having stocks fall would plummet the rest of the world’s economy when it hits Wall Street

Still better than f*nland

I mean, this is just embarrassingly untrue, Igor. Ask anyone outside of Russia, or 50% of Russians.

>You guys also felt the 2008 rescission despite having nothing to do with it's cause.
Wrong

Attached: 1557049640399.jpg (732x1244, 468K)

Chump change.
Those gains barely exceed Jeff Bezos net worth.

You dipshits will jump at anything. We don't sell shit but agriculture to china, subsidies are already set in motion for farmers while this plays out.
>mfw we inadvertently starve more chinks than Mao while making poos fat with milk and selling the beef to Canada for 5x its actual worth.

Attached: 1540228740033.jpg (924x975, 166K)

Er.. actually not

China is not self-sufficient for food. This is one of their biggest weaknesses.

>Those gains barely exceed Jeff Bezos net worth.
Economics: The Art of confusing a stock with a flow.
>You dipshits will jump at anything. We don't sell shit but agriculture to china, subsidies are already set in motion for farmers while this plays out.
Trade wars are good and easy to win.

Attached: Trade wars are good, and easy to win.png (750x468, 28K)

if we can't be the global hegemon then no one can