/en/ english language general

we speak english in this thread

Attached: Child-saluting-American-flag.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVsAqPBN8_w
youtube.com/watch?v=0I0mZoP3mhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should there be a board dedicated to ecelebs so that shit stops getting into other boards?

youtube.com/watch?v=tVsAqPBN8_w

music for zis tread

>create a cancer containment board
>cancer becomes so strong and concentrated it's starting to take over the other boards

Nah.

今から日本語だけで話すことにしました

vittu ei. miksi minä? me kaikki puhumme tätä kieltä tällä laudalla, jonka vitun perse.

youtube.com/watch?v=0I0mZoP3mhw

But people are bigger fans than ever and they are shitting up places I like. How to stop it?

B-become a janitor?

Attached: Sqrldrnk.jpg (1357x1080, 86K)

तेरा चूत में बिरयानी डाल दूंगा।

We wuz' naught but a wank wuss, but a wank wuss, just like fuckin', tha rest, just like tha rest n' tha firs time, he was tha biggest wack of all, a cold-ass lil wack of all. But then, once tha day dat shit hit, he became tha biggest wack of all n' tha biggest. He was tha biggest wack of all dat was bigger than none of tha others.

Yo ass may think dat shit, hommie, I might take a shot at bust a cap up in dem wild-ass muthafuckas at the same time. I don't even, hommie. No way! Not again! That muthafucka ain't tha boss, but dat shit, dis muthafucka be bout ta die a thugged-out mess n' all, hommie fo' realz. I don't give a fu**kin wack of shit bout his thugged-out ass. Not bout his ass. What's he tha leader be thinkin bout yo, but dat m

Niggers tongue my ass, don't you suck my buns?

[Manspreading, slurping, swallowing] (Giggle)

Oh yes, your tongue on my butt, I love to fuck your bitch tongue while eating you out for my pussy. You taste delicious on my pussy and ass.

How about my ass? It's a tight little ass that is getting so big. I want that cock inside me. My tight ass isn't that tight because you're so rough with my ass. Let me help you out of that skirt by squeezing your nice big tits out.

Let's get on your knees, my tight ass, and I can bend that skirt up and you can suck my ass.

[Teasing, moaning, licking, slurping, sucking, spanking] (Giggles)

Your little hole feels so nice, I love rubbing that ass so hard. See? You like that? Your little clit is all sore. I want you to look at your beautiful, wet face like you're seeing a mirage or something.

See

Niggers tongue my ass, just the other day you called me a nigger. Just like, my butt. I am so proud of you. I am proud that you are black and straight and don't believe in stereotypes. You are just a beautiful human being. Don't talk about this or anything else or you're just disgusting. I hope you hear me. I want you to understand I would never ever do that to you. It doesn't mean we don't love one another, we still are. But you have to accept what you're and stand up for yourself."

In this video Jones is shown repeatedly being told to stop by several people before someone steps in and punches her in the face. The individual then leaves the area, as Jones remains on the ground on the far left.

At around 0:20 Jones begins a lengthy rant as the clip cuts away, followed in a series of clips that continue to be edited together before Jones' blood splatters on the screen.

Jones' attorney stated there was no need for a lawyer on the show when he appeared in the footage because he did not ask

あんたいい子じゃないか?

Эх, нe пoвeзлo кapeлaм, ocтaлиcь в пидopaхии

質問が分からない

Oh come on, name one time that happened.

오 예

Je ne parle pas anglais

Jow Forums.

Attached: 1556316757313.png (382x390, 142K)