What are police like in your country?

What are police like in your country?

Attached: NEW YORK CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT HP COLD WEATHER UNIFORM.jpg (694x821, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPeVqD9QhRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Power tripping faggots with something to prove.

The guy on the right looks exactly like some Native American cop that died of cancer in my city a few years ago

I asked about cops not the general Aus population.

is that actual police or YMCA\Tom of Finland fan club meetup

For the most part cops are usually alright here, some even really nice. Compared to American cops Canadian law enforcement are like angels and that is really saying something

Make me wish we had american police

They're usually all from Naples or Sicily

Pretty good. I feel bad for them. Under staffed, under paid and have to deal with all the shit that immigration brought with. They all sport the buff, blonde beard look.

Attached: SCN_25-11-2013_EGN_05_SCN221113COPSa_fct1022x621x1_ct677x380.jpg (677x380, 50K)

That's how cops here dress in winter. That's where the Tom of Finland shit came from.

Clownmobile

Attached: ukpolice.jpg (770x514, 145K)

How prevalent is ACAB line of thought in your cunts?

Attached: p0593sfj.jpg (960x540, 104K)

Edgy kids espouse such beliefs. I think dirty cops should burn though. They're a social ill that creates problems at an exponential rate.

They're all corrupt.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPeVqD9QhRg

Pretty good desu. Most policewomen are pretty hot too

they kill niggers so i like them

My broeders. When i fucked up at the age of 15 while shoplifting they scared the shit out of me. Locked me up with the Suriname Bubba. After five years i found out it was all a ruse to scare me and my parents knew all about it. The Suriname bubba got a reduced sentence. We are friends for life now. Dutch police are the shit.

we hope you are enjoying your stay in clown world

Attached: Αστυνομία01.jpg (962x807, 203K)

They look like SM action figures

Highly reliable and trustworthy professionals enforcing the law in a fair and just way, while also serving the people and having their safety and best health in mind at all times. I don't know anyone whos ever been mistreated by the police here. The police are very easy to approach and they treat everyone equally and justly. 5/5 people wouldn't trade our police force for anyone elses, ever. I just wish they had more funding and resources.

Attached: bolisi.jpg (1200x799, 137K)

Also why is the burger sign in English?

Attached: Capture.png (255x298, 170K)

This is how it should be.We rock. But i think we somewhat higher than Finland.

because it's a hip and trendy buger place

Attached: soybrgr.jpg (745x989, 256K)

On the morning of 17 July 1992 a 15-year-old girl, who was pregnant, went to a clinic in Chisinau with her mother for an abortion.

The fetus did not show abnormality that would later come to be called 'abortions by abortion', however an ultrasound proved that after birth the woman had lost the ability to take care of her own body.

The court was told that it was the child's father, a member of an organised anti-abortion force, who was responsible for bringing in members of his family, including his father-in-law.

The father, who was also the head of this family, went to Chisinau to carry out the operation and was arrested on the day after it was to be carried out.

Police found out that the man was working for an organization called 'Civic Group for the Protection of Traditional Families'.

The trial in Romania was interrupted by a police raid into the home of the father who was working for the same organization on the night the rape took place.

I live in calgary and been to edmonton a few times, honestly police here arent all too bad but like as soon as anything regarding drugs are involved yea they turn to devils.

Attached: 1491263555923 - Copy.jpg (600x502, 47K)

Reminds me of this.

Attached: EV46181_7_768x470.jpg (768x470, 83K)

my bestfreind tried running into a liqour store grabbing a bottle and running out when he was 16. Litteraly this guy just got tackled by the LPO and when the cops came they didnt even put him in the system, they just drove him home (he has a foster home) but still. Fucking hilarious, the youth criminal justice act is a fucking get out of jail free card if your under 18 here. Seriously its golden. Yea my buddy did get lucky but like still

Attached: 1531783231931 - Copy.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

you might be right since it'd make sense for a very densely populated and compact sized nation to be easier to oversee, whereas our polices biggest struggles revolve around extended times it takes to reach the scene, in rural areas especially. reduced funding isn't helping that matter.

i also like that it takes a uni/polytechnic degree to become a police officer here, with there being a lot more applicants every year than there is capacity to educate, allowing the uni to only take in the cream of the crop every year.

Attached: Polamk_Tampere.jpg (1920x1226, 375K)

Mostly good but have a tendency to go after low hanging fruit than actually put effort into their job

university doesnt prove shit for a persons intellectual capability or caliber. All they are doing is segregating the ones who don't want to bother going to superflous academia to ENFORCE THE LAW. Your enforcing the law not teaching it goddamit.

Attached: Screenshot_16.png (297x315, 181K)

i didn't read the polytechnic part sorry.

You have to understand the law to enforce it

Vancouverfag here, agreed

our education system is different from the ones in use in most nations so it's difficult to find very accurate terms to use in english. polytechnic is indeed the closest.

Usually pretty cool guys. Women cops are rude and provocative.

Brenton fired off hundreds of rounds and the pigs never even turned up. Some police force.

I seriously don't know what you are saying. My English is shit. What i tried to say is that Finland and the Netherlands are far above the rest of the world as in policing. Here in the Netherlands we want to adopt the Finnish education system.

Garbage
I wish they were like American police and would shoot sandniggers and Turks

yea thats why it takes 6 FUCKING MONTHS to become a trained officer here in Calgary, within that six months you are trained and endowed with all the knowledge of the law. Again your not going to law school your going to the police academy.

You are a teenager. The first time you are locked up AND THEY ARE GOING TO TELL YOUR PARENTS. This works. Never will steal anything again.

yea i honestly have no clue what therye vendetta is against psychoactive things. Like psilocybin is in the objective sense alot less dangerous then weed yet they crack down on shrooms likes its an opiate. Like wtf, im honestly fucking tired of police officers because they have to adhere and enforece faulty out of place laws. But hey im just bitching about the world which we could do all day.

>i also like that it takes a uni/polytechnic degree to become a police officer here, with there being a lot more applicants every year than there is capacity to educate, allowing the uni to only take in the cream of the crop every year.
They're requiring the same here soon, most people think it's useless since the police would rather see life experience and dealing with a crisis/calming angry people

well this happened years ago m8, also I did my fare share of petty crimes as a teen but like you soon weigh the consequences and you realize its not worth it. Its called growin up. And nah they didnt say shit to anyone but his foster mom.

Attached: 1417823217816 - Copy.jpg (610x609, 51K)

Yeah the stigma against psychoactive drugs is unfounded desu. I'm a psychfag and in pure forms stuff like ketamine and MDMA has been doing wonders for treating severe depression and PTSD. But I think the main reason they are so stigmatized is the US war on drugs. Unfortunately American policies often leak into Canada too.

so whats it like having to cut toast with a spoon?

yea, its sad.

>so whats it like having to cut toast with a spoon?
woah are you a fellow MAGA? if i was a libtard i'd be owned right now

I feel like they're the thugs who were too stupid to even do crime properly

MAGAposters are fags. Fuck America.

i was only joking m8, whats it actually like over there?

Attached: 2018-01-04.jpg (576x432, 22K)

grim, but in a really boring way

Americans are truly living the police state dream.

This
I have only encountered regular cops once but they were fine. We mostly only have RCMP in New Brunswick and I honestly think they are some of the best cops in the world. I have never had a bad experience with one nor have I heard of anyone in my area having a problem with them. This despite the fact we routinely kill them here and you would expect them to go full America-tier cop by now.

I think it's because they only took gigachads until the 70s and it just created a better overall policing culture that continues today.

Attached: DcwzX_RVAAAxpZP.jpg (900x1200, 261K)

i think it's vital to have a solid education to it. "life experience" wont prepare you for anything, it'll just make you guess and trial whenever facing a new situation. whereas proper polytechnic education will prepare you for almost everything and teach you the best ways to handle said situations, letting you enter the situations with a clear plan in mind already. the common layman have many misconceptions about the law enforcement/security job. it's not about being able to shoot down terrorists and winning bar brawls, it should about preventing those from arising in the first place, and should they occur, to be able to manage the situation in a way that causes the least damage and poses the least threat to the public.

Attached: boliisi.jpg (1080x1350, 250K)

Power tripping fascist fucks.

Yeah but we're doing none of that, we're just slapping a degree requirement on it because that's what countries with lower crime rates do.

what do you mean? having low quality law enforcement is counterproductive to maintaining a low crime rate.

Attached: crime_rate.jpg (969x1781, 381K)

The government saw that other countries that require their police to have degrees have lower crimes, so they're making it a requirement to need a degree to join but without implementing any other changes to our police. They expect policing to improve based on a scrap of paper

i see. well it's a start at least, hope it yields at least some kinds of results to encourage delving deeper into it.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (854x854, 470K)

>Where are the elderly women at? We've got populist scums to murder

Attached: LBDAmnesty.jpg (790x444, 71K)

Well they’re kinda lazy, but they do a good job at protecting this place

Now would you excuse me they’ll be here at any moment, goodbye everyone

they look like this

Attached: rogerwaters49.jpg (702x526, 44K)

Brutish dumbfucks like anywhere

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 8K)

That's amazing
That would never happen here. Cops and judges are beholden to the financial interests of the private prison system. The more people they lock up, the more money the government gives the jails (and the more money the jails give the city)

they are sionist cucks

Attached: [email protected] (1280x719, 115K)

Those fellas in the pic rel look like they belong in Blue Oyster bar

wtf why aren't they shooting the Nazis

Why are those accountants rebelling?

don't worry, with all the sandniggers and riceniggers coming in you'll get tougher cops pretty soon.

imagine the smell

Retards who were bullied as kids so they became cops to boss people around and get away with it. They're all power tripping faggots who will shoot you for looking at them the wrong way when they stop you for going over the speed limit despite the fact that they tailed you with their lights off in the dark to scare you so you'd go faster to get away, then they turn their lights on and say you're speeding and shoot your when you reach for your license and registration because they think you're grabbing a gun despite them asking you for it.

I hate American cops so fucking much and it pisses me off that bootlicking scum will always defend them no matter what, even when they're wrong. A cop can murder someone in cold blood and have it on camera and bootlickers will defend them.

Attached: doggoreac.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Most of them are cunts and crooks who are the main reason that some communities are hostage to the militia, but there a few cops who are very upright and are honestly trying to protect the population.

Fuck them

Useless cunts that live on stolen money. They should all be executed.

jeez, look at all those manlets in one pic