1. Flag?

1. Flag?
2. Do you want to find love in the Middle East?
>Germany
>Yes!!!

Attached: 51085303_404346670313526_6282930109227534859_n.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

The only thing you would find in the middle east is a machete splitting your skull in half.

i hear middle eastern girls get pretty fat

>The only thing you would find in the middle east is a machete splitting your skull in half.
Yeah, sure.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

>i hear middle eastern girls get pretty fat
That's quite funny coming from a Yank...

Attached: 50012299_326337874521184_6207700843499282306_n.jpg (750x937, 65K)

One should always love his homeland

>One should always love his homeland
Right, that's why there are so many Bosnians in Germany, Austria and Switzerland...

Attached: 39152781_1833217480102363_1808286312285863936_n.jpg (1080x1350, 2.79M)

>tfw we’ll never get all non-Muslims from the ME to move to the west

>>tfw we’ll never get all non-Muslims from the ME to move to the west
Why should we? Look at all the Lebanese and other Middle Eastern Christians in countries like America or France.. They've completely lost their identities. Maybe they're slightly more religious than the average population, but that's it. Encouraging emigration to the West is a surefire way of guaranteeing that entire ethnicities won't exist anymore. What will they be in the West, slightly swarthier looking Westerners?

MENA girls are the hottest. Caucasian features but tanned skin, not as pale as white women and not as dark as Indian women.

Change my mind.

MENA is big, only levantines are hot

Curious how the hottest MENA's are the ones more Southern European looking.

I would want to be with one of those really conservative types that wear a hijab and all, but you can stil see that her face is pretty, not old either maybe like 20-25. I wonder if I could get them

their personalities are not really comparable

Could be. My gf is actually MENA and despite looking Spanish (said by many people) she isn't similar to Spanish girls regarding character, luckily.

>MENA is big, only levantines are hot
Wrong, pic related is Saudi!

>My gf is actually MENA and despite looking Spanish (said by many people) she isn't similar to Spanish girls regarding character, luckily.
Nice! Where is she from? Morocco?

Attached: 35001456_658358327839250_6437756613464948736_n.jpg (1080x988, 76K)

Turkish (Arab descent), we met during Erasmus. The best I've been with by far.

>Do you want to find love in the Middle East?
If you mean by love, the love for money because some stupid sheik shit doesn’t know to do basic stuff and pays a European 4 times as much as a company in Europe would, so you can retire with 40, then yes

>Turkish (Arab descent), we met during Erasmus. The best I've been with by far.
Nice. Turkish girls are lovely. How Westernized is she? What do her parents think of you? Do you plan on converting?

Attached: tuvana-turkay.jpg (682x1024, 223K)

come home arab man
a german guy converted for my sister and now they're married

Do MENA girls even like white guys?

Already have a gf from Iraq

>How Westernized is she?
Totally, she dresses and thinks in a Western way. She's also non-religious having at the same time a traditional way of thinking regarding relationships which I think is very good
>What do her parents think of you?
They don't know me yet in real life, but for what she told them about me they already like me
>Do you plan on converting?
Never. Despite she's oficially muslim she doesn't consider part of it. The same goes with her family.

>a german guy converted for my sister and now they're married
Cool. Do they live in Germany? How attractive are they?

>Already have a gf from Iraq
Tell more UwU

>Despite she's oficially muslim she doesn't consider part of it. The same goes with her family.
You're lucky! Does she live with you in Spain, or is it an LDR?

Attached: tuvana2-3wxd.jpg (640x957, 134K)

literally the same with my girlfriend except i already met her family and they've met my parents as well. We're going on a holiday to spain this summer to visit my other family there and enjoy spain for the summer, especially madrid.

Good on ya fren, hope you'll stay happy

that is so fucking cucked
my muslim gf shall convert to christianity

>my muslim gf shall convert to christianity
Had this ever happened?

Attached: 33619861_452613038516440_3401169655216209920_n.jpg (750x937, 88K)

>You're lucky! Does she live with you in Spain, or is it an LDR?
Thanks user! We are currently in a LDR but she's moving to Spain after Summer if everything is okay. I'm visiting her in Summer too.

yes, just develop a backbone for your religion

>That's quite funny coming from a Yank...
Not really, he's not wrong
You people are getting quite fat too

>yes, just develop a backbone for your religion
I agree. I'm not saying that it musn't happen, but that it doesn't seem to.

>We are currently in a LDR but she's moving to Spain after Summer if everything is okay. I'm visiting her in Summer too.
Good luck with your Spain and Spaniards loving gf! ^^

>You people are getting quite fat too
I'm not mena kek

Attached: tuvana-turka-162306UL.jpg (612x919, 134K)

yes in wolfsburg i believe
he is a tiny bit taller than me(if i had to guess,probably 185),kinda looks like this actor guy but with lighter hair
if you're worried about standards or whatever,don't
arap women aren't like white women for the most part

good luck with that
nobody has to convert if you're both fine with it and get married in some european country

Attached: MV5BMTcwMTY1MTMyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDM3NTEz._V1_.jpg (321x462, 58K)

>I'm not mena kek
I know, I was referring to germans

Thanks user! Good luck for you and enjoy Spen
Thanks to you too!

This

This is true its pretty much higher among women since they like chubby girls

Say hi to those headless western girls

Ptsd ever a problem with her?

Typically no unless really scarred by her culture but beware they can get hyper liberal.
Noticed white girls really like mena guys...wonder is the case since they got a bad rep

>if you're worried about standards or whatever,don't
>arap women aren't like white women for the most part
So if I am 7-8 out of 10 for a German man, I am able to get a model tier Arab gf by that logic? I guess it doesn't work that way. I think Arab women are more into nerdy/smart guys, because they are a hit with the in-laws?
Are there any Catholic qts in Amman desperate for a Western hubby?

Attached: 1464866272634-1-769x1024.jpg (769x1024, 80K)

Arab cuck
Jews are laughing at u

South brazil for catholic Lebanese. ...12 million community

Ofc you would, Osman

ok chang

yes,you don't need to be a male model yourself
you seem to have this situation figured out
as for finding the one,getting a job here will likely be your best bet,that's how my sister and my brother in law met
lots of ngos with foreign funding offer expats higher wages and more incentives,that's what a decent amount of europeans here do

I'd give you my gf for a visa, user

Attached: 1557321278689.jpg (290x375, 21K)

>South brazil for catholic Lebanese. ...12 million community
Brazilians are degenerate, and Brazilian Lebanese aren't truly Lebanese cf. >yes,you don't need to be a male model yourself
>you seem to have this situation figured out
>as for finding the one,getting a job here will likely be your best bet,that's how my sister and my brother in law met
>lots of ngos with foreign funding offer expats higher wages and more incentives,that's what a decent amount of europeans here do
I probably won't be moving to the Middle East, just to get a mena gf. And switching to an NGO wouldn't be an option, anyways. But thanks for the advice. Vacation will have to do.

Attached: 51152226_288195458514705_7346862210001961931_n.jpg (1080x1350, 58K)

>tfw no kuffar hating, adhan answering, airport security check derandomizing, Aisha aspiring, AJ+ watching, Allah fearing, Araby typing, Assad supporting, astaghfirullah muttering, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, deen having, diglossia knowing, dua invocating, Eid al-Fitr overeating, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, fusha speaking, Gaza tunnel digging, gaze lowering, habibi endearing, hadith consulting, halal consuming, haram avoiding, hijab donning, hair covering, homosexual defenestrating, IDF soldier stoning, imam listening, inshallah willing, Intifada supporting, Iron Dome activating, Islam submitting, jizya receiving, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, Kpop concert attending, Kurdistan crushing, Li Beirut singing, liberal Islam avoiding, majoosi mocking, mascara overusing, Mecca facing, mensif preparing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mosque building, mushrikun dissasociating, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, Ottoman revolting, oudh spraying, Panarabism aspiring, Quran memorizing, Ramadan fasting, Jow ForumsExMoose downvoting, rock throwing, rogue "imam" Tawhidi ignoring, salafi hating, salat repeating, Saudi road accident causing, sectarianism causing, Shahada reciting, Sharia law implementing, shawarma turning, shisha smoking, tahara obvserving, takfir declaring, taqiyya practicing (ikrah only), Tel Aviv udrubing, Tunisian Arabic deciphering, Turkish drama watching, Ummah uniting, virginity minding, wedding ceremony ululating, wudu abluting, yallah exclaiming, zakat giving, zina committing, Zionist Entity hating Arab gf

Attached: 1556367624999.jpg (750x936, 113K)

you forgot infidel removing, mossad exposing, cmon man these are important

Attached: 1556362227519.jpg (750x937, 75K)

Flag
I can do that (finding mena waifu) here without moving to a second world country

>since they like chubby girls
No. It's because a lot of them are okay with just being shut-in, stay at home moms.

stop cuckposting, nashmi

They all have BLACK boyfriends check their social media

Attached: 1529490801513.jpg (689x689, 43K)

>No. It's because a lot of them are okay with just being shut-in, stay at home moms.
>stop cuckposting, nashmi
>They all have BLACK boyfriends check their social media

I see that this post makes you angry. It would seem to me that those guys are the incels who have to lock their women up and make them wear trash bags in order to prevent them from running after other men.
So instead of making robot tier shit posts, you guys could give us some tips on how to snatch up your hot lady cousins (pic kind of related).

Attached: 33992169_2392483010792543_1017846827552079872_n.jpg (1080x1080, 201K)

an austrian girl had pity sex with me once so i need to give back to society
not like its the first white-mena couple or the last anyway

>love
>middle east

lol just move your shekels around and ur good

Yes our women are great but they have princess syndrome, similar to what I hear from Southern European women. I would stay away, esp if your out of culture bc of obv family mixups. You can go to Beirut and try your luck there desu. If Syria and Palestine weren't a shithole, also great options. Jordan is a bit more conservative, although NorJordan got some nice qt's