Turk appreciation thread

for the praise of turkey and also turkic people in general if you wish. the people of turkey are a white turkic ethnic group with a warrior mentality, hospitable nature, strong football culture, wholesome food...

Attached: 220px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png (220x147, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

23andme.com/en-int/
youtube.com/watch?v=whkvSbVrYSY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this post smells

Turkey is European

turks see arabs as niggers. get your refugees away from turkey

>White
No
>Turkic
No
>Warrior mentality
Yes we like attacking things for no reason.
>Hospitable nature
Kinda true
>Strong football culture
I don't know about that. I'm not interested in football.
>Wholesome food
Not my cup of tea but true I guess.

speak for yourself lan.
im a white turk

Attached: 2019-03-22-193701_1.jpg (960x544, 63K)

lol what a mouth-breather

>t. *Lb*N**N sh*Pt*R

you think im albanian?

>wholesome food

rice, mincemeat and tomatoes. And lemon-flavoured soup. While not exactly the medieval abomination that is Iranian cuisine, the relation is clear.

You are a mutt. In the eyes of an European, average Turk is no different than an Arab. I heard they don't even sit next to Turks in subway or busses.

You turk pork up the ass shoving roaches.
WHY DON'T YOU STAY IN YOUR THREAD AND LEAVE MINE ALONE!
Last warning or Constantinople will fall.

"average turk is no different to an arab"

t, arab in turkey

nevermind, i see what you mean, didnt see your full stop

Turks have given hands down the best memes and copypastas.

I imagine myself in Europe...

I imagine myself as a black man in ancient times...

What did you just say to me you wh*Te dog? You subhuman baboon. You literal dog...

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity...

BLACK Nationalism General. wh*Tes STAY OUT!

Turks are the Attack force of the BLACK race. This is why wh*Te people fear them....
etc.

>white
>warrior mentality
nice LARP mehmet

That's how Europeans see Turks. Some Turkey citizens are indeed white but most of them aren't. I have brown eyes and black hair. My skin is white but I'm pretty damn sure if I go to Europe, average European won't accept me and treat me like shit. They will avoid sitting next to me and won't want to be close to me. Just like how we treat syrians in Turkey.

true but they dont usurp the poo in loo pajeet memes

Attached: 1557677088138.gif (384x384, 1.77M)

هلو خوبی

i live in australia and people think im anglo. they think im joking when i tell them my turkish name

So you're mutt. You are not a good represantative of the average Turk.

i swear you arabs are worse then niggers, something about arabs makes me seething. idk if its the big round dark heads, stocky short bodies, demonic language, islamic fairytales, lack of dignity or pride, lack of respect, low iq...but they really annoy me

Attached: 1557733071765.jpg (979x513, 136K)

true, but why did you bring up albania before

I didn't. I only wrote these.

oh ok.

my dads from kayseri btw

>white
Just no.
>Turkic
About %30
>warrior mentality, hospitable nature, strong football culture, wholesome food
I guess I could agree to these.

Buy this if you're that interested.
23andme.com/en-int/

how do i get a white turkish gf

pls send more bvlls to germany!

my god this idiot is for real, how long till you kill yourself or do some public gaming event?

Get Turkish citizenship by investing 250k USD first.

fuck back off to Jow Forums and stay there you albo mutt

Why would you sell your immutable dna to kikes???

Attached: 1527950512788.png (485x769, 420K)

based

fair enough

my aunty did it, shes from kayseri. it showed up as like 50% balkan, 15% central asian, and the res was caucasus and central european austrian region.
it also said she was distantly related to napoleon.

i personally wont do it as i dont want to government to have my dna

what if i want to bring her to the USA

kek

A man needs a woman, by a woman i don't mean an individual who has two X chromosomes and a vagina, i mean A REAL WOMAN who's dominative, both physically and mentally strong, attractive and feminine. Role of man is to help her woman, role of woman is a bit more complicated, she has to look after her family, run the kitchen, please her husband sexually, defend herself and her family from threats etc. White race fails to accomplish all the tasks that i mentioned, hence, they cannot fulfil the duties of a real woman. The TÜRK race, however, can. The TÜRK woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity. Compared to the wh*Te race, the TÜRK race is superior in every way to the Yakub's race. They can easily complete the tasks of a real woman while possessing all the traits that a REAL woman needs. Allah made the TÜRK race strong.

On top of that, TÜRK people have tighter vaginas than whites. Why would a man want a gaping, droopy and wart-covered white vagina? A man wants a tight, smothering vagina and only a handful of whites actually have that type of vagina, but more than 90% of TÜRK women have that type of vagina, rest 10% have even tighter than that. During sex, the man won't feel anything, he'll be bored if he """fucks""" a pathetic white woman. A TÜRK woman, however, will make the man SCREAM, he will scream so hard that every glass object will shatter in the room. Including the wedding portrait.

Lastly, when you go out with your wife you have to protect her from male predators who want to steal her from you. But if your wife's a TÜRK, her domineering size will make her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. And her TÜRK skin, will frighten the white opponents, because they'll remind of the fact that her ancestors managed to survive the scorching sun of Central Asia for centuries with that skin. What did the wh*Te skin even survive? Absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1516924564033.jpg (744x1052, 984K)

what do you think about erdogan? do most turks regret giving him power?

Fair enough. I don't care if white people consider me white or not. I don't want them to accept me anyway. I don't like Turks myself. Why should they? You don't live in Turkey I do and the things I see people do here make me want to vomit. I can't imagine white people doing most of those things.
No. Majority of the population love him and the rest (me included) hate him.

question for my turk bros

in my brief interactions with turkish exchange students the men sounded perfectly normal in both english and turkish whereas the girls sounded fucking disgusting when speaking turkish, like they were gargling a dozen cocks, but had great accents in english
does it sound this way to you guys as well

the turkic languages are manly, when i speak in turkish i talk with a deeper voice

fair
if i ever get a turkish gf/wife she will be forbidden from speaking turkish in my presence

this is a pic of the moden ottoman/osman dynasty

Attached: image.jpg (129x97, 4K)

Nonsense. Fucking retard, honestly.

Were they speaking in Turkish with their friends? That could be the reason. Girls sound normal to me in this video for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=whkvSbVrYSY

Are they actually hospitable? Why do Europeans call them roaches then? I always got the impression that they built a reputation for themselves as being rude. I have no opinion either way

Based

Based Aryan

they are very hospitable. they will feed their enemy if they step foot in their house as a guest

yes, it was all conversations with their friends

Elaborate

Yes girls tend to make weird sounds while speaking with their friends.

At least post it in human size, turkroach

Attached: 1545759973654.jpg (251x242, 15K)

i dont dislike turks as long as they dont pretend theyre white.

I don't trust men who don't enjoy sports

haha

in australia, people think your gay if you dont like sports

I just don't like watching 22 sweaty men running after a fucking ball.

but im white. objectively too.

you got a problem, nerdic?

sure, you're white under the definition of white that includes arabs. not in reality though.

nah, people mistake me for anglo

Attached: 2019-03-22-193701_1_1.jpg (960x544, 67K)

>white
yeah sure in a nation of 56% there is bound to be a couple of '''''white''''' mutts here and there.
We were the original mutts before it was cool
>warrior mentality
what a poetic way of saying retardedly aggressive

why

Attached: afghan-light-eyes.jpg (313x470, 31K)

Weren't you the aussie crying about turks white on Jow Forums?

hahahahha hes going bald

>turks
>speak english with even a remotely acceptable accent
i bet they were '''''''''''turks''''''''''''''

>turks white
turks being white*

pathetic
>l-look everybody, people think i am an *Nglo

does LARPing count as a sport?

No idea.

le 56% man

fuarrr looks just like me, hold me, brahs

le 56% man

want me to crack ya head in, shitskin?

Attached: 2019-03-25-194740.jpg (640x480, 36K)

you literally just said how many MUH HERİTAGES your aunt has you idiot
like what, 50% balkan and 50% a bunch of other ethnicities or smth

probably

>turkic
haha he fell for the memes the stupid diaspoo
do you practice throat singing in your past time you absolute unit?

i wasnt being sarcastic, sorry if it sounded that way. i actually technically am le 56% man, i admit it...i mean im not actually swedish or anything

see

Wow, Turks are like that?

Attached: unknown.png (332x65, 6K)

i dont get the point you are trying to convey

Attached: turkroachmeme.png (621x716, 251K)

lmfaoooo your skinny wrists would break mid-air bald cuck

That's not nice. Those soldiers gave their lives to save their homeland. They were hungry, didn't even have proper uniforms. Calling them cockroaches is just low. You're a terrible human being.

Miss the last Caliphate

Attached: 1557350891003.png (1196x636, 212K)

Fine, how's this one?

Attached: 1501872650_emir.jpg (640x360, 44K)

i dont even want to begin to imagine what you might be like

Attached: 1557733071765_1.jpg (960x544, 110K)

oh its just a meme, even i have to say, no need to be politically correct

Whatever you say. I don't care. Just know that you're a fucked up person. But apparently those ''cockroaches'' were able to beat the superior British race.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign
No food, no fancy weapons, nothing.

Attached: koksalbaba.png (500x302, 85K)

Can you imagine a world where turks colonized America? Bet that'd be a thing of beauty.
Salam.

I don't know. British Empire at its peak couldn't beat those ''cockroaches''

callate cabron, no me chingas

Attached: lacucaracha.jpg (700x750, 202K)

>Just like how we treat syrians in Turkey.
Memes aside, how are Syrians treated in Turkey?

cheap slave labour at best, human trash at worst.
Not even the arabs that learn turkish are spared, turks wont sell them anything out of principle.
In istanbul even the retarded anatolian migrants want them gone

Please post face so i can laugh even more, i already have a simple image of that face in my mind just by seeing those skinny wrists

Why though?

Yeah, the same "cockroaches" who had Balkans, North Africa and Middle East on their grip for centuries. The same "cockroaches" who chased out Armenians, Greeks, British, French, Italians out of their lands. The same "cockroaches" that had such a successful revolution it inspired Htiler's Germany, which many people on here idolize.

Attached: 1527547788345.jpg (300x429, 37K)

turks are xenophobes and arabs in large dont learn turkish or assimilate.
We pay for their everything with our tax money and yet we our poor ourselves. They get to vote which is bullshit they are refugees that need to fuck off already the war is over

I unironically like Turkish posters on here. They're not shitposters like Canadians or Australians, they're straight up trolls. They get so many bites off the DEUS VULT larping stormfags and I especially love their hatred towards Balkanshits.

There are not many Syrians in my city. I think they are treated very badly in other areas but they deserve it. There are a lot of blacks in my city. Everybody loves them. I heard Syrian women give blowjobs for 5 liras btw. I don't know if it's true.