Have you ever served in your cunts military Jow Forums?

Have you ever served in your cunts military Jow Forums?

Attached: 8D76E437-AD0D-4E3A-9767-E0648DA5DA96.jpg (641x496, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nehkhIOa-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Too much of a coward, manlet and too weak.

No. I'm too alpha, tall and strong.

Why u hatin, guy?
SHAKA-BRAH!

I served for 1 day before they kicked me out for being too weak

Attached: 1537959141935.png (1600x2160, 306K)

US Army vet here. Here’s a story from a deployment.

>Baghdad 2007
>driving back to FOB with squad after long patrol
>people line streets with their hands held out, wanting food
>strict orders not to stop as crowds are a magnet for suicide bombers
>see little girl, about 5 or 6 by herself, holding out her arms
>have big muffin in my pack that I didn't eat at breakfast
>tell driver to stop
>I get out and give her the muffin
>Never in my life to this day has anyone smiled at me so genuinely
>Get back in and we keep driving
>Look back and see some punk ass kid snatch the muffin and push her into the dirt, and then stuffs his fat fucking face
>She starts sobbing
>Squad sees it happen and is livid
>Tell driver to circle the block
>Have empty gatorade bottle that I had pissed in earlier (strict orders not to stop, not even to piss)
>Roll up and see that punk ass kid holding out his arms
>We slow down and I toss him the piss-filled gatorade bottle
>He eagerly removes the cap and takes a few big gulps
>Doubles over and vomits
>I flip him off

no, i hate it

No I just wanted free university but they disqualified me for having asthma

Ooo, a real combat vet. Do you want to go to war else?

I was a boatswain's mate the USCG. I had to get out after 4 years because Americans are retarded.

I'm thinking about going in my states National Guard.

Can you get free collegg from it?

Yeah, I was a combat medic for 4 years.
Why?

No because I dodged mandatory service

Attached: 1551616757175.jpg (500x490, 28K)

I would have shot this fat slime of shit

FUCK HE BASED (AND CUTE)

No(t yet)

Does conscription count?

Yes

Attached: 1557251224116.png (652x622, 80K)

No but my grandpa served the British Indian army and my uncle was in the military

I'm the first male in a long line that didnt serve in the marines. I blame the autism.

I was a submariner in the Royal navy, an engineer.

My dad was in the Marines in the 80s and is currently in the National Guard, I want to join the Navy real soon, I just need to get all of my documents together

Do the RN care about slight eczema?

The general consenus about joining the military or navy or Air Force is that you’re not supposed to have acne or eczema or psoriasis etc etc
I’m assuming it’s the same for yours too.
t.NCC eligible for military

Yes, was okay but our army is cringy when it comes to PC pandering so I'm glad it's over

No
Might join the airforce after I graduate tho

How did that go do down? Post story pls

Could be contact dermatitis from concrete dust though.

Kek.

I hate weekend warrior Nasty Girls so fucking much. Please stop referring to yourselves as "soldiers" when you only dress up and play pretend a few days a year

Yes, 4 years in mountain infantry.
They paid for my driver license and get me a free fly to Afghanistan.

Attached: DSCF2138.jpg (1200x1600, 704K)

Neat. Post more pics

I think so.
Have fun dying fighting a country we shouldn't be fighting, Goy.

Yes, as every Finnish man should. Every man residing here should be capable to defend the land they stand on, or else they don't deserve it and the freedom within.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nehkhIOa-0

Attached: Suomalainen_sotilasvala.jpg (1920x1280, 522K)

We actually worked with some Swedish soldiers in Poland on a big NATO join training thing and you guys were really based.
You were all tall as fuck and had beards. Your medics were demonstrating your version of a casualty assessment and it was freezing and pouring down rain and this dude just got stripped to his underwear as part of the demonstration and didn't flinch or shiver.
Pretty cool dudes, one of the highlights of that training exercise.

What rifle?

>Kek.
>[reddit space]
YIKES

Joke's on you, I'm not in the army anymore. I did 4 years, never deployed or had to be in harm's way and now I'm going to school for free while getting 1500 a month to sit on my ass as I do it.

So glad that cutting soldiers' bennies is back on the political agenda honestly. Fuck all of them. You don't deserve "free" college just for sitting around behind a desk in Germany or some other dumb shit.

G36 ofc. I also had MG3 or G3, depending on the mission/situation we had.

Too lazy to sort out good ones without faces, but I will post a few more...

Attached: CIMG1093.jpg (3264x2448, 3.74M)

Attached: CIMG1155.jpg (3264x2448, 3.72M)

I don't deserve it, but it's what I got and it's what I used

Attached: IMG_0035.jpg (4000x3000, 2.51M)

Attached: IMG_0058.jpg (4000x3000, 3.59M)

these pics make me want to play Project Reality

Bin derzeit etwas verzweifelt und planlos was Studium bzw meine Berufswahl angeht. Hab schon FWD beim Sanitätsdienst gemacht. Meinst du es ist ne dumme Idee 4 Jahre SAZ zu machen? Hab mir auch überlegt Gebirgsjäger

Our toilet for two weeks, while protecting a tiny village...

Attached: IMG_0226.jpg (4000x3000, 2.88M)

I served year as conscript and two years as contractor.

No but i will after i finish uni
t. Thaianon

Attached: 1553192817299.jpg (970x1787, 1.61M)

>dumme Idee 4 Jahre SAZ zu machen
Was erzweckst du dir davon? Einfach noch ein bisschen Zeit überbrücken und Erfahrungen sammeln bevor du ins zivile zurückkehrst?
Dann kann man das schon machen.
Wenn du beruflich/studium über bw machen willst bringt dir infantrie nicht viel und 4 Jahre sind natürlich auch zu knapp.
Ich kenn die details aber auch nicht, hab seit ich aus dem verein raus bin ein gespaltenes Verhältnis.
Ich erinnere mich gerne an meine zeit dort zurück, will aber nichts aktuelles neues etc mehr davon wissen...

Attached: IMG_0275.jpg (4000x3000, 1.7M)

>melde dich freiwillig um deutschland am hindukusch zu verteidigen
>this is all you get in return

Attached: 1507900269325.jpg (268x217, 69K)

That armor looks bulky and uncomfortable as fuck. When will they get smart and just start making plate carriers standard issue?

so you played solider, just full time?

Weiß nicht was ich mit mir anfangen soll uezs, beim Bund krieg ich wenigstens gesagt was ich zu tun hab

Yep.
And people suck my dick for it and thank me for my service.

>bulky and uncomfortable as fuck
Believe me it was, but we dont have anything better. Our Army is a joke, Im in fact still amazed over the fact that only 4 comrades in my platoon died during the six months by all those shit we had.
We joked around back then that the taliban must have mercy with us when they see us with our shitty non-existant man and fire power, because everytime we arrived at a hotspot where americans where ambushed shortly before nothing happened...

Attached: PB030336.jpg (3072x2304, 2.9M)

Dann ist Infantrie genau das richtige, war bei mir damals auch nicht viel anders.
Geh zu den Fallies oder Gebirgsjäger, sind beide gute Einheiten.

Fallies: bessere Ausstattung, mehr Leute, Aushängeschild, "beste der besten Mentalität"

Gebjg: "wir haben nichts außer unseren Kameraden, verschon uns mit militärischen kleinkram wie sauberer Anzug und vor vorgesetzten salutieren, zeig lieber was du auf dem berg leistest!"

Man kann ja auch laufbahnen wechseln, ne? Hast wahrscheinlich einfacher mannschafter gemacht wenns 4 jahre waren, oder?
Und wann war das? Die "großen" gefechte in afghanistan der bundeswehr waren doch so um 2010-2011 rum, sind die 4 kameraden aus deinem zug gefallen oder bei unfällen o ä ums leben gekommen? Von so vielen todesfällen hört man ja nicht mehr.

Genau, ich war manschaftler, kannst aber dann immer noch verlängern. War ja damals schon kein Problem, jetzt sollte es noch einfacher sein bei den Personalmangel.

Ich war 2010 auf 2011 unten, war glaube ich auch das Jahr mit den meisten Toten von allen allierten Streitkräfte.
1 ist aus meinen Zug, na ja, nennen wir es einfach unfall. die anderen 3 Stück aus einen anderen Zug bei feindlichen beschuss, die waren aber zum zeitpunkt nur knapp 300 meter von uns entfernt. Da ich auch SanBravo ausbildung hatte wurde ich natürlich auch zur erstversorgung eingeteilt, also war ich live und in Farbe dabei.
Waren ziemlich aufregende 60 minuten bis die black hawks mit den Verletzten/toten wieder davon geflattert sind

ye

Well i didn't really had a choice except pay 4% of my yearly income or be some cuck wiping old people's asses.

why whine about reserves then, if your issue is that they too are playing solder? get a grip lad