Culture Pals - /cp/

Hot weather edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Attached: 1449624973447.jpg (1600x1043, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidlox.tv/wj2fyrjyh7zv
youtube.com/watch?v=ISToBIkSNbM
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-56050748-766-0-1-0-officiel-le-topic-interpals-le-famoso-baisodrome-mondial.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for getting excited to have a new message but it's just an African scammer

Sup niggers

oi coochie

Have you had sex with anyone from Interpals yet?

Attached: 700x700_453209244809129984_974400211369750529.jpg (700x700, 161K)

Yes, I fucjed my qt

I LOVE TO DRINK PISS

No and I'm unlikely to because I'm too far away from the countries I look for girls from

Lmao stop being a poorfag and just visit there

PISS

>"just stop being poor"
t. boomer

>blaming boomers for your own problems

guys guys guys

what?

not talking to you m*cchi

3 more weeks of school lads

>tfw I think I can feel her slowly slipping away from me
WHYYYYY? We were growing so close last week, then it's like she flipped a swtich

about four or five times, the only one I didn't fuggg was the one I love

Based

>tfw zero views

Lads.

bit presumptuous of you to assume that none of us a girls desu

sorry dear

Is being an arab an immediate turnoff for interpals thots even if I'm decent looking and funny?

Yes because 99% of the creepy messages sent on interpals are from asians and north africans

the remaining 1% is from randy

So how exactly do i go about talking to qts who can barely speak English frens?

Attached: kot.jpg (207x250, 4K)

find new qts

Hi, I'm
I've almost never wrote here. Tell me what is it? Kind of a crossgeneral?

you dont. simple as

Obsessed user, you are a nigger. The cultural difference is tremendous. It will not be cheaper. There are many qt Anglos. They are the best choice.

WRONG

Lol. It was a few years ago. I was on there. I a short time I began to receive many messages from Italians.

Do you have an international gay experience?

I'm so bored. Talk to me.

Why yes

it's a place for people that talk to females (or males) from other countries. Lots of people use interpals, but honestly lots don't at this point either. It's just a general for international love :3

how are you fren. What country are you qthunting in? I have been qthunting myself in the Russian wastelands and it was pretty good, but I have a French qt now

Talking to some Tunisian girl who says she's only supposed to date Muslim guys but is willing to go against that if she likes someone. This could get haram lads

Fact

Hello Sasha, do you have a kot?

Make it haram af

Oh, someone answered me.

is she qt?

International gold digging. Good.
I avoid anything russian and Asian. Others are welcome.

xD
I don't understand.
Do you know me?

Would you guys be offended if I said the n word?

nah, the girls are digging but the thread is just lonely and desirous of human conversation. And nudes. We're too autistic for many human connections, with a few notable exceptions

nigger

No, don't be gay.

i thought you meant on the site...

>Do you know me?
No, but I'd like to. wink wink honk honk

my Russian qt wants to come visit me, what do I do

Tell her you're gay, it's not really a lie, is it

Block

fuck her

what?

I'm trying watch the new episode of 90 day fiance aka /cp/ the show but all the streaming sites it's on barely work god dammit I want to see the Brazilian thot with the annoying accent go to court and get deported

I want to meet her but I am terrified she will hate me and think I am ugly irl

whatever you do do not pay for her trip fren

Is she rich or something? Anglo Visa is quite expensive from here.

oh no I never give thots money, I am a NEET and can't afford to give them anything regardless lol

based let us know if you find i link, I love that couple

no but she saved up money, we have been talking for a year

My qt just replied to me here on /cp/ aka you. Isn't it amazing?

that's good. Have you video chatted with her before?

Holy shit, I remember that exact thread where that autists sperged out like that.
Has it really been that long? I first discovered IP in 2014

yeah

I got you user
vidlox.tv/wj2fyrjyh7zv

Don't bother watching all of it some of the couples on the show are fucking boring

then what is there to worry about? she knows what she's getting into.

thanks fren

lmao I asked a girl I was talking to if she had whatsapp and wanted to talk there and then silence

Pls be a girl
Pls be in MOSCOW

She uses whatsapp likely with people she knows (irl). In all honesty never ask their whatsapp, if you want their whatsapp make them ask yours.

Those were the glory days of this shithole general desu

i’m exclusively Andre’s qt

Based Bald is back in Chernobyl
youtube.com/watch?v=ISToBIkSNbM

I remember Indianola and his scripts and all the copy pastas, back when this site was about trolling people for bantz instead of being whiny incels looking for foreign girls to talk to them.
Shit like 15 guys and all them was great.

Well, I did the same and she took more than a week to reply.

Attached: 9hHMR1C.jpg (1000x1382, 247K)

No.
I used to live there. The country is shit.

It really was better back then but they're all gone now
>tfw Boris doesn't share all the nudes he used to get anymore

why

He's not here tho ;_;
Therefore you can be mine

Attached: angryhomer57be44206bf66.jpg (983x1200, 80K)

Almost. I flirted with a girl from France for 18 months, she came to the UK for work, went to go see her and couldn't get it up. She friendzoned me the day after and we haven't spoken since

I miss you Camillou

It's also a 12 hour difference between me and her anyway so she might have just fell asleep or something anyway

/Scarf pals/

>couldn't get it up.
lmao how could you not get it up? are you gay?

give me some tips to look more handsome

loose 100 lbs

Nervous. It was my first time

I lost lots of weight and go to gym, what now?

Yeah, I do envy the girls. But i don't want to do a surgery. Such a life.
I used to live there for a few years, because when I was 20 I thought that Moscow is cleaner and people are better. No, the same.

>mommy gf says she will let me suck her G cups for hours
We're all gonna make it brahs

just be yourself

ehhh she sounds like a bit of a cunt to friendzone you for virgin nerves, better off without

it's a shame you invested 18 months talking to her though

Yes, plenty

where is she from bro

I was nervous my first time but I was still rock hard the whole time. Stop consuming so much soy and increase your testosterone levels

How did you speak? French people speak English with pain.

MACCHI talk with them.
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-56050748-766-0-1-0-officiel-le-topic-interpals-le-famoso-baisodrome-mondial.htm

She didn't know it was my first time. I didn't tell her. She thought I didn't find her attractive so thought it'd be best to stay friends