Per capita income in Pakistan shrinks by 8.2 percent in Imran Khan’s first year

While India is the fastest growing major economy in the world and the per capita income growth is in double digits, the per capita income and GDP of Pakistan has registered negative growth in the first year of Imran Khan government. As per the data from provisional estimates of National Accounts Committee (NAC) for the fiscal year 2018-19, the per capita income shrunk by 8.2 percent to 1,516 dollar which is lowest in the last three years. This means the average person in Pakistan is earning as much as s/he earned three years back. The Imran Khan government has not been able to solve two structural issues of low investment and savings which kept the country off the track in the last few years. The investment to GDP ratio and savings to GDP ratio of Pakistan is the lowest among the major economies around the world.

Attached: Imran-khan-sad.jpg (800x480, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WZlr240-sSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yikes

cringe. go back to being silent, bengali. Take this to pol.

jesus how badly do you have to fuck up for your economy to shrink by 8 percent in a year. thats fucking massive.

Based
Cringe

seems that being the best cricket player on Earth doesn't necessarily mean you're also good at economy

>best cricket player
Sir Vivian Richards or Bradman. Imran was known for being a good captain

>This means the average person in Pakistan is earning as much as s/he earned three years back.

I'm pretty sure it's just the Pakistani rupee's exchange rate to USD that shrank, not the economy itself

People in the world shouldn't blindly compare their currencies to USD all the time, since they don't earn in dollars and don't use dollars on a daily basis. Is it really important how many burgers you could buy in New York for your wage if you're not going to visit the US?

In 2009 all European currencies also lost value against dollar, so what? It's not that we're dependent on import from the US or anything.

I didn't expect an unbiased response from Indians anyway so whatever you say

The crazy thing is that Pakistan was doing better than India by pretty much every metric, until just a couple of decades ago.

>a cricket player

Pakistan has civilization? I thought it was like Afghanistan where it's just a bunch of tribes living inside a fictional border.

No...not my pakistani brothers...

I only want peace between ALL desi nations...

It's pretty funny how Indians follow all the news about Pakistan, sometimes it seems like they know more about the situation in Pakistan than Pakistani themselves. Life would lose its meaning for Indians if Pakistan suddenly disappeared.

Yes, must be why Imran’s pet Hijra spams the board for everything that moves an inch in India. Goddamn, the people from Pooland rank high in IQ tests but they’re fucking stupid.

Attached: A7349266-C232-409C-A6BF-BDA2F631807B.png (891x401, 51K)

Do you know what they say about people in glass houses?

What is a Paki doing in Poland? Aren't you scared of getting torched?

kabhi haar mat mano

I see way more Indians than Pakistani people here.

No one in Pakistan cares about India. Pakistan is a main player in foreign politics, the most important American and Chinese ally in South Asia, why would Pakistani people waste their time to think about India? Pakistan doesn't need India for anything.

Pakistan decided that islam was the way and they are paying the price now for their fuck up; however, too bad the western world has to absorb their shitty decisions into a migration plan.

Attached: poppa.jpg (640x480, 35K)

That doesn't answer the question

>Pakistan doesn't need India for anything.

wew this fellow is Hijra Imran 2.0

Attached: B1B27119-EAD9-4478-9509-95647B4C5842.jpg (500x373, 23K)

Pakistani people are not afraid of anything.

It always has to be some insufferable diaspora cunt sitting in the USA, Switzerland, Denmark, Poland regardless of whether he’s Indian or Pakistani.

how hard do you need to mismanage the country to drop that hard ?. you can literally deregulate everything and do nothing and it's gonna grow.

give a couple years of shrinking like that and it will be.

>it really is a Pakistani in Poland

I've seen him posting before. Like swine flu they've spread across the world

>Like swine flu they've spread across the world

Attached: 373AA815-6EED-46D0-8ED7-76C24D59A779.gif (320x310, 2.34M)

LOO

Indian Anons, please. What language is this? Do you recognize it?

youtu.be/WZlr240-sSc

Pl0x h3lp

KEK