ITT: Jow Forums in 1886

ITT: Jow Forums in 1886

Attached: charleston SC after the earthquake of 1886.jpg (800x612, 117K)

fuck niggers

Toil, toil, toil in the fields all day. The locusts and drought ate all my wheat. The railroad charges an exorbitant fee to transport my grain. The bank back east called in the mortgage on the farm. Such is life in Kansas.

Uncle Albert told me those exciting tales of campaigning in Vicksburg. Life is dull now. We merely argue over pointless inanity such as tariffs and currency.

My great-great grandfather opened his bakery this year. Now it's my bakery. Familytradition.exe

THE WORKING MAN SHALL NOT BE HELD BACK. REMEMBER THE VICTIMS OF MAY 4.

We may not be able to keep them as slaves anymore, but damn if we're gonna let them vote.

Attached: 1880s fashions.jpg (547x768, 35K)

Don't be a piker; show your bosom.

A lady of class does not do such. Go to the brothel on 6th Street if you desire such.

SERBS BTFO'D AHAHAHAHAHA SLIVNICA

The local branch of the Temperance Society shut down all the brothels and saloons in my side of town. Nuts.

Apaches surrendered. Just a few remaining Sioux to go.

Seriously? I was under the impression pre-WW1 America was based on prostitution and drinking copious amounts of strong whiskey during the daytime. Guess I've watched too many movies.

It was and that was why SJWs went after the shit in a huge way.

Attached: grantnj86.jpg (1293x1892, 1.69M)

Grover Cleveland is president and baseball players have handlebar mustaches and energize before games by huffing cocaine.

Just get my second merchant guild license. My father was a serf of some poor noble and i wasn't even allowed to go to kitchen in his manor. Soon i'll buy his manor and all his land, and I'll cut down his cherry orchard. Russia just get on industrial capitalist track and middle class is forming. What could possible go wrong.

just tried this new drink named coca-cola. pretty good, would buy again.

I'm glad we suppressed that filthy anarchist rabble in Chicago. What's next? Fireless factories? Laws banning child labor? Balderdash.

How are you preparing for the Argentinean century?

Say hi to my uncle Ambrose. He moved down there after the war because a man can still keep a slave in Brazil.

Our mill will go bankrupt if we have to pay an additional 5 cents an hour.

'ate Austrians
'ate Hungarians
Love ILLYRIANS
simple as

this is depressing, but at least we still get cuba and the philippines right?

Attached: 1533677722248.png (208x207, 3K)

Oh and he married a woman 21 years younger than him that he'd also raised from childhood.

Ofcourse you do dad

When the FUCK are we getting statehood?

Attached: enough apu.jpg (237x212, 3K)

You know the rules, Utah. No monogamy, no state.

Have you guys heard what the french did accomplish? Smokeless powder in a rifle will be the gamechanger I think. I really hope that our smokeless rifle will be as good as the Lebel 1886. It would be a shame if this rifle would literally blow up in my face.

>Count Munster warned Bleichroder in 1886 that Boulanger was the man to watch. At the same time, he never tired of pointing out while French chauvinism was strong, the desire for peace was stronger still. Republican politics he found disgusting. "Donnerwetter, what a country!" he once wrote, but still, his refrain was peace. Bismarck however only heard what he wanted to hear, and at the end of 1886, when Minister of War Bronsart reported that a large quantity of horses were being bought in Schleswig-Holstein, presumably by the French army, Bismarck immediately called for an embargo on the export of horses.

>Such an embargo, he added, would "also have a useful effect in regard to Parliament and aside from its prudential military aspect, it would also in case of possible new elections correctly and for the voters understandably, signify the situation." The cabinent accepted the decree on such paltry evidence as that in one area some French-speaking agents had ordered horses, allegedly for Belgium! Privately, Bismarck also pointed to Russian attempts to borrow money from France and repeated his concern that Paris would wage war as soon as it had won a rapproachment with Russia. Bismarck gradualy talked himself into believing in his own specter and took a more bellicose stance. Munster wrote Bleichroder:

>"It seems that the belief in war is more popular in Berlin than here, where it becomes clearer all the time that this country does not want war. The republicans know that the beginning of the war is the beginning of the end of the republic, and the monarchists, who otherwise would have wanted war, don't want it because they can't count on a victory, and they know defeat would have the most terrifying anarchy as consequence. I am still hoping that once the Reichstag bills are accepted, the sabre rattling will stop somewhat."

>The real danger, Munster added, was from the east anyway, and Boulanger would be quickly removed if German pressure did not keep him in power--no French politician could drop him under German threats.

We need to nationalize the railroads and show these corrupt barons who's boss!

Just keep the flow of low-cost Irishmen coming.