About to get a job as a programmer in italy for 1200€ monthly after taxes. almost 0 experience and bachelor degree...

about to get a job as a programmer in italy for 1200€ monthly after taxes. almost 0 experience and bachelor degree. is the salary fair?

altri /itadevs/ che lurkano?

Attached: JUST1.jpg (316x327, 34K)

Sounds like you first break

Don’t fuck it up

what do you mean my first break?

>don't fuck it up
hope not lmao

You make 1200 netto?

How is that even possible?

0 experience lol what do you expect....

I wouldn't even talk to you so consider yourself lucky.

idk senpai, that was the pay

>t. looking for newly graduates with 5 years experience
kys faggot

Why not do some manual labour instead then, it makes more money and you don't even have to think.

you should work remotely for US companies. I do it and get ~15k EUR/mo - which is baller status in Italy.

>about to get a job as a programmer in italy for 1200€ monthly after taxes

You'll almost make enough as your freshly graduated political science manager girl. Sure you have to do all the work but be a good goy and work hard for her

american programmers get 3000 USD minimum per month
sorry for euro poors

true, but those jobs' pay does not increase with time. as soon as I get some experience I'll be asking for a raise or I'll get a different better paying job. also consider that taxes are high as fuck here

big if true. I'll look into it

even those with 0 experience?

yes even for those with 0 experience from code camp
if you are a CS new graduate, you can get 8K USD per month

I didn't say you'd have to do it for long

Somebody is desperate and or liked you enough to take a risk. Zero experience, enough said. My first gig I got cause I had side hustle & Zero college degree.

Most companies would expect you have side projects even while you’re in uni. Ya know, because you’re a driven mother fux?

lmao true well hopefully I'll prove myself on the job

1200 euro sono dignitosissimi per vivere, il problema è che magari ti fanno lavorare 10 ore al giorno più mezz'oretta di straordinario non pagato per far contento il capo

Source: conosco il settore. I programmatori lavorano un botto di ore

IT salaries can easily quadruple in a year or two compared to your first position so it's obviously worth it

OP, if you're Italian you might consider working in Germany where you can easily get at least 2k€ netto without experience or degree if you work in the IT sector.

Or just make a computer science master of some valuable internship at an big name company

You are lying to yourself if you actually believe this.

If you do exactly the same as before and the only difference is you having experience, then every single company would only hire new guys and pay them 1200 like OP, instead of quadrupling their salary. lmao

>t. have never worked a day in IT

I'm not lying to myself because I lived through it.
I started at around 450€ as a trainee. My next salary was 1500€ in a year, then I got around 3k in about two years and now I'm earning 4k.
Most of my coworkers went through the same path.

The salary is definitively bad but Italy pays bad for engineers so its not out of the local market.

Thats true only in SV where a studio will cost you 3K USD pm.

Its Italy not whole Europe. In France I make 8000USD and the rent is 1000USD.

do you have to pay US taxes too?

unless you need money right now, why bother

depending on where you live in Italy, 1200€ is well enough to get over your first year and get some experience

Lol. I make more money teaching English I'm Korea

300€ per week? isnt that like minimum wage wtf

That's minimum wage, where i live (EU)

I made 1500€ this month from adsense passive jewtube views doin shit nothing

i was making programing and glad i dropped from that, fucking annoying just gave me an headache

capitalism is a joke lmao

Not even US programmers with 15+ years experience in the US don't make $15k a month, let alone euros. (Silicon Valley is the exception) The whole point of outsourcing is to pay peanuts, not overpay. Stop fucking larping you subhuman animal.

Seguo

based. that's what I was hoping, I wanna get some exp and then rediscuss my contract.

this was my idea

and that's also possible. although I was thinking scandi countries instead

Italian culture is very different from German culture. Beware of that.

French fag here
I met many italians in Paris (many of you are coming here to find jobs)
From what I understood italians boss don't pay very much and your 1200 is just confirming what they told me

How old are you Giuseppe?

Attached: 1532535212022.jpg (1190x762, 222K)

That's like what, 16k a year after tax? That's less money than most minimum wage jobs pay in the U.S.

Between rapefugees inundating your countries and getting paid shit wages, I don't know how you eurocucks can cope.

Oh wow that's what NEETs make where I live and 30% less than minimum wage. You should move.

t. Leaf