do drugs edition

Attached: AG.jpg (302x459, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17984667/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw no gf

kinda almost got hit by a car haha once again haha

have sex

gonna go straight to bed when I get home.

I do drugs. Better then Sex. You get the climax without the troubled emotions.

*fucks your boipucci*
what now?

Attached: 0100.jpg (3596x2102, 1.11M)

IMPORTANT
strawpoll.me/17984667/
strawpoll.me/17984667/
strawpoll.me/17984667/

kurva anyátok is the best general on Jow Forums imo

imagine actually caring about this

Lookin like shit, Sam

ate nachos

>imagine actually caring about this

Attached: soy_wojill.jpg (936x800, 86K)

I’m going on a date with a Mexican girl this Thursday
She’s not brown though
She’s pale, has super dark brown hair, and has bright blue eyes

never had one of these in my life

Attached: grilled cheese.webm (1280x536, 2.8M)

>/cum/ + friends
S
You just got owned

t.

Attached: 1549239705271.jpg (330x330, 59K)

okay racist

she's not a real mexican then

I like brown girls way more than white girls though
She just seems really nice and like our personalities would work

Attached: sjhaa.png (1188x1080, 604K)

But both of her parents are from Mexico, she speaks Spanish, and has a Spanish name

want to do drugs

wow, ale's getting a job AND a boyfriend this week?

Hitler admired India

She’s also a high schooler

don't try to justify your self retard wtf

This whole thread is a BIG Yikes

Attached: 3C3A6ECB-F6F8-4155-B0AD-2F2D956F207F.jpg (728x899, 56K)

has anyone else here saw the daily "canada in collapse" threads on Jow Forums that some autist makes and posts pictures of food prices from stores in the arctic circle? it's fucking weird

Tbh I don’t know if she’s Mexican I made that part up all I know is she’s Latina

No I only go on Jow Forums to make bait threads and reply for the first 5 minutes so they get 400 replies

>to make bait threads
For instance?

are you the same user who fugged a brown thot?

it's fucking weird, this guy does this everyday, spams the same handful of pics and never addresses people who post real in store prices

Canada’s food prices are nuts though. He exaggerates with the arctic stuff, but even regular Canadians do pay often at least over double what Americans do for the same foodstuffs

Racemixing

Yeah
We did it again in a Airbnb on Saturday
Somebody’s house is now the seen of a statutory rape

>Canadians do pay often at least over double what Americans do for the same foodstuffs
double? no, and it varies by region, we probably pay about 25-50% more depending what it is and the time of year and where in canada you live, and that makes sense given we have a colder climate, it has nothing to do with an economic collapse

well yes, this theme is really baiting as fuck.

Scene**
Sorry I’m a phoneposter

really want to go home now so I van get sleep
didn't sleep nothing last night

why dude?
what happened?

how do i buy a ukrainiam gf?

imagine actually caring about a youtubers personal life and unsubbing because he cheated on his wife

Attached: projared.0.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

>people still use jewtube

what do you watch?

paint dry

Attached: chad.jpg (811x842, 47K)

Now imagine posting about imagining people care about a YouTuber who nobody knows on /cum/.

based

imagine being subscribed to a cuck soyboy like him in the first place

Attached: Greta_1.jpg (494x551, 121K)

now imagine posting about about a post imagining people care about a youtuber who nobody knows on /cum/

i got a haircut :3
i no longer look like a dollar store jon snow.

Attached: allie33.jpg (375x500, 81K)

Fuck off Ivan.

Did you also have sex?

did any canucks here vote for trudeau? if you did, would you vote for him again?

>did any canucks here vote for trudeau?
no
fuck Trudeau, he's trying to take away my gunz

if you don't put your socks in your shoes you're a heathen

Trudeau would've won in the US simply because he's handsome and his dad already held office

no

do you think that shit tony clement was talking about is true at all? i mean i know they want to take away our guns, but do you think they actually had a secret plan to ban guns without going through government channels

Attached: 1556794123262.jpg (800x448, 54K)

i've been desperately trying to find someone who voted for trudeau to ask them a few questions but i can't find anyone anywhere

did you?

He tried to fuck Kerouac in a parking lot between cars and he beat the shit out of that little evil jew Ginsburg. Ginsberg was a nambla member before he died and went to hell.

Much rather be working than being a NEET at home right now.

oh, your mother didn't tell you?

that was rude and you should apologize

Honestly I don't think they would do that. The government here is kinda fucky, but that seems like too much for them.
I doubt many Trudeau voters browse this site lmao

>I doubt many Trudeau voters browse this site lmao
i haven't been able to find any IRL either

Which province do you live in?

don't worry sweetie, i left you a gift in your mother

Attached: 1557738856254.jpg (674x819, 125K)

BC, suburb of vancouver

Then what's problem doc? McDonalds always wait for you.

you're gay though

personally id much rather die than w*rk.

I've applied to most chains last year and never got a reply. I'm looking for a job at the moment.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Attached: 1553412909301_0_0.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

not possible, she's not trans.

t.

Attached: 1555371185791.jpg (647x740, 76K)

How can it be? It's believed US has shitty, miserable job for everyone.

want to live in a tent

did you just make a TRANSPHOBIC post?

Could easily impregnate every woman in this thread

Interesting, I assumed you were in Alberta because there's not many Trudeau voters there.

I've got 0 experience. My last job was dishwashing but that ended very quickly since one of the requirements was to serve alcohol and food to customers. I might get one soon though, I'm going to apply for a manufacturing job through a family member's connections.

nope. but sven is transphobic and attracted to trans women. boggles the mind.

too bad 4 you there are only men here. your sperm is powerless before us

there is something strange here. i bet you're just kidding me.

Sven is it you bud?

Gonna visit my city of birth (Toronto) to watch my Rapties shit on the Bucks

got a sister?

I like to be honest on the Internet, especially with liars all over the place. What is strange about my situation?

Attached: 1x8tmf.jpg (400x300, 16K)

i refuse to believe that svedoid is the real sven

what the fuck should it mean?

F off

It's hard to believe you can't get job in McDonalds.
Why? What's wrong?

its a simple yes/no question, you low iq slavoid

A more natural way of saying that would be "What the fuck does that even mean?" I understand what you're sentence means, but it sounds unnatural.