Hello, so I finally got off my boat and found some Link breadcrumbs whilst I was away and meant to be working

Hello, so I finally got off my boat and found some Link breadcrumbs whilst I was away and meant to be working.

I had to hold on until now so I could buy some more LINK.

I don't believe anyone has posted this stuff already so does anyone want to do some detective work this Saturday night?

They are five leads but you will get the picture with my sixth post.

Attached: no link.png (1300x1500, 354K)

Yeah I'm doing nothing but jerking off.

I'm the guy who made the Accord connection before the announcement

What u got

You are the guy that got in touch with Hamoud?

Speak up faggot

Attached: 1531773510432.jpg (800x533, 271K)

Are you the same guy as:
Go ahead and spill the beans, please.

Nooooo and whoever did is a putz. Unless you can contribute to the projects there is no reason to reach out

Another Astro thread.
/T

Speak up

Okay calm your beans, I wasn't prepared enough before making this thread so I had to find all my shit again.

Anyways here is the first person.

It's Tracy Kuhrt

She is a community manager for Hyperledger.

Has LINK been connected to Hyperledger before?

BTW stop me if this shit has already been old news, I'm not on here 24/7

Attached: Hyperledger.png (1000x685, 168K)

go on...

Attached: 9533bd4dbe54d95cc968e0db151c54f0c1bb9eb37c0bebf2e914c35377aec0fa.jpg (850x1001, 159K)

wUT else

>He’s not on here 24/7

The next is Peter Hiom.

Peter Hiom, deputy CEO, ASX

As deputy CEO of ASX, Peter Hiom is responsible for business development. This includes listings and issuer services, trading services, derivatives and over-the-counter (OTC) markets, and equity-post trade services.

More important for Linkies is in his Linked in which i have posted as an image.

You see anything familiar in his resume?

Attached: Peter Hiom.png (1025x756, 65K)

Is that digital asset logo actually the normie version of Chainlink they sell to companies?

Same same?

Next is Saket Sinha

Head of Blockchain at IBM.

Has IBM been linked to LINK before?

Attached: Saket Sinha.png (999x760, 150K)

Next is Sophie Gilder of Commonwealth Bank.

Has there been any links to the Commonwealth Bank and ChainLink on here?

Anyone caught with their pants down on Linked In by anons (it was me that caught him)? Daniel Frassanito was that guys name

Also there has been AUS Dollar tests been done on Ropsten.

Also some other cunt made a Commonwealth Bank thread about 5 days ago.

Finally (and probably most importantly) is this woman.

Have you seen her before?

Was she maybe at IC3 earlier this year? At the same time as Sergey?

I also remember some user on here saying during that time that there was "an important female guest at the event". I believe it to be her. Might be wrong though.

Check back at the pics

Attached: Woman from IC3 Photo.png (971x637, 205K)

How is any of these useful?

No I'm not him

Attached: Dream Team.png (900x645, 1.03M)

Try searching for all the names together in a search engine and see if they are at any events together.

I'm glad we have our tiger momma marketing link.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 11.42.33 PM.png (827x595, 151K)

This means nothing lets wait until 2020.

Attached: 1781360579.jpg (541x410, 30K)

We have a winner well done

Attached: Bingo.png (521x581, 429K)

Doesn't prove anything, faggot. waste of time

Good finds user

Attached: 1FF94356-C3A3-4544-8FCB-03F2B74414A2.png (400x350, 80K)

Seriously. I love all the work people do trying to connect the dots but it goes too far.

>sibos 2018
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

soo how does it link to link? you might need more research

It's the same as all this shit, sure it isn't spelling anything out clearly but the breadcrumb trail grows and I thought others would be willing to delve into this or bring up other connections.

In the end it is 5 organisations who have been connected to LINK speaking at Sibos 18 in the main conference room speaking about "The blockchain journey – Checking in on Distributed Ledger Technology in Financial Services".

Attached: Sibos.png (939x270, 34K)

this doesn't link to link at all

Attached: nolinker.jpg (1300x1500, 398K)

Attached: IC3.png (731x645, 154K)

great stuff OP

Attached: 1518239923491.jpg (2626x2620, 817K)

Why are you so stupid and ugly, mentally and physically damaged both here and in reality? I have literally never seen you post anything remotely intelligent, original or funny here. All you do is shit up the place with you 8 syllable sentences and let everyone know it was indeed you who dropped that turd of a "thought" on this board.
Thanks to you I have started to advocate for euthanasia to be accessible without any specific reason to everyone, so you could freely end your existence on this planet, because you will NEVER EVER find happiness nor wealth with your cruel handicaps.
Everyone wishes you were dead, ESPECIALLY your family, nobody loves you and nobody likes the idea of having deranged cripple who only produces debt, misery and uncertainty in their family. They might never say it out loud but everytime they look at you they wish you would die already and would stop being a baggage of depression to them.
Maybe you think you are strong just by virtue of existing - but you couldn't be more wrong, the people around you tolerating your existence, the family of yours who carries you as an emotional and financial burden, the doctors pointlessly trying to cure you, THEY are strong. You however, are just a rotting, retarded waste of oxygen and protein.
Do one good and brave thing and end the suffering for them and for you.
Kill yourself.

it so hot watching you linkies slowly slip into delirium and schizophrenia

Attached: 1531690727112.jpg (430x277, 77K)

Why are you so stupid and ugly, mentally and physically damaged both here and in reality? I have literally never seen you post anything remotely intelligent, original or funny here. All you do is shit up the place with you 8 syllable sentences and let everyone know it was indeed you who dropped that turd of a "thought" on this board.
Thanks to you I have started to advocate for euthanasia to be accessible without any specific reason to everyone, so you could freely end your existence on this planet, because you will NEVER EVER find happiness nor wealth with your cruel handicaps.
Everyone wishes you were dead, ESPECIALLY your family, nobody loves you and nobody likes the idea of having deranged cripple who only produces debt, misery and uncertainty in their family. They might never say it out loud but everytime they look at you they wish you would die already and would stop being a baggage of depression to them.
Maybe you think you are strong just by virtue of existing - but you couldn't be more wrong, the people around you tolerating your existence, the family of yours who carries you as an emotional and financial burden, the doctors pointlessly trying to cure you, THEY are strong. You however, are just a rotting, retarded waste of oxygen and protein.
Do one good and brave thing and end the suffering for them and for you.
Kill yourself.

SWIFT run the show

Attached: 1530115441566.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Link 1000 wei eoy checkem

All this shows is that blockchain leads from various firms will talk at a sibos conference about the evolution of blockchain and shill hyperledger... And there are connections to chainlink because chainlink is connected to the blockchain world. We are not even invited at sibos this year.

Attached: sibs18blkchn.jpg (1156x2330, 476K)

Hi mate, thanks for the summation picture I appreciate it.

Attached: 1532796517063.jpg (3661x2048, 1.55M)

It will be interesting to see the conference itself, to see how the proof of concept and use case examples they mention are relevant to us.

hello fren i have a secret to tell you, they dont like you because you will be rich hold strong my fren, and you will know happiness like no other

Attached: 1517091994438.png (586x439, 327K)

That's great and all, but Chainlink won't be there with them. Not like they will announce they are using it or anything like that.

Well done OP, doing god's work