Why do they think they are aryan?

why do they think they are aryan?

Attached: 1557772332420.jpg (600x869, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
youtu.be/KZdwiRPJc_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1557757468582.png (1378x804, 227K)

really wish they'd stop the aryan larp. they're abo middle eastern mongrels.

When I see a paki or a pajeet I want to grab this manlet fuck and throw him into the nearest wall. Don't know why.

Start with this Paki
and I’ll even send you Indian Uber Eats
delivery agents to whatever alley you choose to beat them up in

Attached: A11B8B1C-EB6C-44E5-9585-D444B7574408.png (891x401, 51K)

shouldn't pakis be on top of the caste system since they're the most aryan?

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0

Wealthy and white servants

youtu.be/KZdwiRPJc_I

No, not really. Pakis that look like pic related, to my knowledge, are usually descended from races that were traditionally considered "malecch", meaning barbarian, by ancient Indians who followed the Vedic culture, such as Sakas (Scythians) in this case, and others such as Yavans (Greeks), Huns, Kirants (Tibetid peoples), and my own people, the Khasas. Malecch can be applied to any foreign race regardless of colour. Regarding the rest of Pakistan, I've heard that the majority of converts to Islam were lower caste, with upper caste converts being a minority.

Attached: 3fce2e54013b020f2866ff0a6836e0bc.jpg (1864x2796, 302K)

The entire territory of Pakistan converted to Islam. Low and high c*Ste.

And yet, Imran, they too have castes.

Attached: caste-and-subcaste-system-in-India.png (602x329, 49K)

Wtf is that graphic. Having a social pecking order in the Mughal empire or something is different from having castes in your religion.
Idiotic.

From my understanding the caste system is not inherent to Hinduism but was rather put in place to try to curb race mixing between the Aryans and Dravidians.

What’s your point? It’s part of the religion. It doesn’t matter if it was put in by the aryans or the Dravidian or whoever.

People moved in after the partition. The territory lines were made after 1947. Stupid burger

Not the entire population. A few million people moved and most were people of the same ethnic groups in Pakistan.
The rest moved to Karachi. Either way it’s a drop in the bucket. Not that it matters, to a Pakistani faith runs thicker than blood anyway.

#winning

Attached: 1550953462841.jpg (5482x6982, 1.19M)

Attached: white-girl-muslim-1.jpg (450x413, 55K)

Some handsome some not so handsome

Religious or not, it's still there for Muslims in South Asia. A caste system is a caste system. Granted I don't know if the younger generations really care for it anymore, but I'm willing to bet older ones will care.

Attached: sketch-1557779768251.png (1080x1369, 193K)

Then you could argue every country has a caste system if you’re going to be stupid about it
>America has a caste system where blacks are at the bottom
>japan has a caste system where gaijan are at the bottom
It’s stupid, and you’re just trying to trivialize the existence of the caste system in India with making it seem analogous with less rigid social barriers in other countries.

I never said anything trivialising, all I said that these systems exist in India.

Sure but my point is the caste system isn’t equitable to social orders in other countries when it comes to magnitude. The caste system is obviously more rigid and obviously religious.

That's fair enough then. Honestly I would be fine with the caste system if it was a system based on actions not birth, as was proposed in the Gita.

Thats an Afghan stop with your retarded memes. There is no concept of caste system here just tribes and ethnic groups. And the all the converts are muhajirs

>race