youtube.com/watch?v=x8gtU-yQm8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Jguy7B_rV2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qyGJ0Gmuyv4
youtube.com/watch?v=n4uXMNPZWKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medieval_Slavic_tribes#South_Slavs
youtube.com/watch?v=15Uce4fG4R0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the CIA fear the weeb

Attached: 1557677271958.jpg (1108x1500, 468K)

Im telling you both russia and usa are meddleing into the business of macedonian politics

Usa removed my post from 2014

Lmao

we are brothers sashe
embrace it

Attached: 7654.jpg (468x662, 44K)

Not today CIA
Goodbye FBI

bugars, serbomans should be hanged

why was it deleted

Fyromites of /balk/, do you see yourselves closer to Serbs or Bulgarians? I've heard both accounts so teach me on this

Attached: 1516799401248.gif (320x180, 1.36M)

they're kinda their own thing at this point
either way they're fellow yugo / south slavs

here's medieval slav history if you're interested

early: youtube.com/watch?v=6UVT1sJ3TuU

west: youtube.com/watch?v=tbXPAt-qXFE

south: youtube.com/watch?v=O1Xk9b92oKY

east: youtube.com/watch?v=x8gtU-yQm8M

I'll tell you the truth, turk bro. Bulgaria is some distant cold land for us, we have nothing in common with them on daily basis while Serbia is here on every TV, music and so on.

I hate both russia and usa

I hate france and britain as well

I hate saudi arabia
I hate serbia
I hate bulgaria
I hate albania
I respect the chinese

Russia and usa are evil nations who cause alot of issues around the world

R-really? I thought you claimed old Bulgaria's history to be yours as well...
Then what do you macedonians learn as your medieval history in school?

Tv is only watched by old people and they lived in yugoslavia

i smell federationism

>I thought you claimed old Bulgaria's history to be yours as well...
wtf are you talking about, it's literally the opposite way
>Then what do you macedonians learn as your medieval history in school?
Kiro and Meto oпиcмeнeх пpocти cлaвјaнcки хopa, Tsar Samuil, Uga Bugar slayer, Serbia - Tsar Dushan, King Marko, Byzantine empire...Turks

like i said earlier, sine pretty mucheverybody is born after 1945 here, most boomers and gen xsers are yugo nostalgic since that is all they know so they feel closer to serbia. Some really old people, born before the communist rule, mostly from villages feel closer to bulgarians
youtube.com/watch?v=Jguy7B_rV2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qyGJ0Gmuyv4
and some people that are curious about history and go digging will eventually find out about the truth, and they too feel closer to bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=n4uXMNPZWKY

they will all tell you biased answers it depends if theyre pro bulgar or pro serv. really torn apart nation

I will single handedly destroy usa mark my words

These savages which not ask question and shoot first will take this planet into destruction

Usa must be destroyed

Since language is an issue united states of america can mean the native american tribes

Anglosaxon united states of america to be more correct

based closeted srboman
>Some really old people, born before the communist rule, mostly from villages feel closer to bulgarians
My grandparent's village is close to border with bulgaria and the old people there are and were very pro-VMRO (nothing to do with bugars) since always. The 90+ people feel as macedonians.

You should leave your room from time to time.

Im not a srboman i hate serbia didnt you read my posts

I hate serbia albania bulgaria greece usa russia great britain france and saudi arabia

I hope you serbshit die

i am baiting you because serbia hates usa and you do too you brainlet

in case you're not sure what he said, let me translate

>wtf are you talking about, it's literally the opposite way
the mecadonians claim the history EXCLUSIVELY as their own, where as we're saying we were / are one people and want to SHARE the history instead

>Kiro and Meto oпиcмeнeх пpocти cлaвјaнcки хopa
cyril and methodius were from macedonia
>Tsar Samuil
he's saying that the final rulers of the 1st bulgarian empire, which the greeks eventually annexed, were all macedonians
pic related, never mind that greek sources clearly say they were bulgarians

>Uga Bugar slayer
the only time the greeks were good and the bulgarians were mentioned is when the bulgarians were being killed by the greeks

>Serbia - Tsar Dushan, King Marko
figures that are popular in folklore today, pulling turks to the floor by the mustaches and forcing them to eat pork etc etc

>Byzantine empire
200 years of byzantine rule of the bulgarian empire
>...
notice he does NOT mention the second bulgarian empire which was several hundred years as well
>Turks
the fall of WHAT to the turks? answer: bulgaria

all this brainwashing and then some was ALL done by the serb communists
and the makkes are retards for eating it up

Attached: Capture.png (720x253, 25K)

Ok i got the info why my post was removed from the archive

Before 2014 i never elaborated why i posted under the name Alexander here

BECAUSE OF THE MACEDONIAN ALEXANDER THE GREAT WHO LIVED TILL 232BC

And guess whats mijalkov younger son its alexander so the little shit could have said that its him who set the virus into his dad server so cia removed the post

Thanks cia

Sorry not destroying america

Death to russia and serbia

>My grandparent's village is close to border with bulgaria and the old people there are and were very pro-VMRO (nothing to do with bugars) since always. The 90+ people feel as macedonians.
people here were pro VMRO when it was led by Ljubco Georgievski too, before Nikolas Gruyos purged everybody that is sane.
>You should leave your room from time to time.
>lol he has different oppinion that mean he dont get out lel
can you not?

Talking about being pro-VMRO and independent Macedonia since 19th century you brainlet. Who the fuck cares about some quasi politicians like LuB4o and Gruyos
>can you not?
Actually can use it as an argument since you have never met a person born in the 1920s

Which means he could get political power
Because if he set the virus into his dad server he could try to eliminate the other people like gruevski and ministers so he could in the future be a leader of the macedonian goverment

Bad news for him just because hes named alexander doesnt mean hes great

Thats why i said anyone named as me should have bad luck and i have a uniqur name its very long so no other person has it on the freaking planet and i put all of different names

Freaking peons trying to take my power

Look I won't argue about Tsar Samuil but Kiril and Metodij weren't bulgarian.
They were greco-slavs from the aegean i.e macedonian slavs.

>Kiril and Metodij weren't bulgarian
ofc, they were greeks
>greco-slavs
them being slavs is a speculation
and either way cyrilic was developed by their disciples in Preslav, the bulgarian capital, where Simeon made it the official language

also, i thought you guys say the "macedonians weren't greeks, even the greeks said so !"
how are you greco-slavs now

Attached: vr_lewd.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Read image title.

Attached: Anime-bey choking tranlo.png (850x1183, 545K)

Attached: slovenian grill.webm (1000x720, 1.93M)

Ivan Mihailov came up with the idea of unified macedonian region and he's regarded as a tatar ''traitor'' and from the "bad" VMRO. You know what? Im not even gonna waste my time explaining your own history a hundred times over and over again for you to just say ''b-but muh baba n dedo said dey wuz ancient macedonian n sheit''. And you get to be a wannabe serb and i can't be pro bulgarian? Are you fucking retarded?

If we are macedonians then we can only be that by being greco-slavs and its quite plausible for it to be the truth.

>*teleports behind you*
>*sweep kick*
>as you're falling
>*stops time*
>*teleports on top of you*
>*charge a blast of energy into my hands*
>"heh, nothing personal... kid"
>*BAAM*
>*disappears as a sakura petal floats over the screen*

Attached: 1557591165723.png (280x273, 176K)

>If we are macedonians then we can only be that by being greco-slavs and its quite plausible for it to be the truth.
hmmm

>quite plausible for it to be the truth.
look at how many slavic tribes there are
why can't you just name yourself after one of them and call it a day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medieval_Slavic_tribes#South_Slavs

>And you get to be a wannabe serb and i can't be pro bulgarian?
since when does being pro-macedonia makes you pro-serbia? wtf are you on kid

you can be pro-bulgarian, but don't revert history to suite your worldview...and baba dedo stories are way more relevant than your redpilbugarmakedoniq.bg

because pic related
what confuses you

Attached: mkdd.jpg (1492x1080, 333K)

>blagoevgrad
you know there is no support for this meme from the "macedonians" in that region of bulgaria, right?

Well that's what brainwashing since the 50s does to people

>revives
>cancels your powers
>grabs you and rapes you for 30 days and 30 nights
All of your virginities are mine now and you serve me as my cockslut.

you just said to sashko
>based closeted serboman
>but don't revert history to suite your worldview.
no comment here
>and baba dedo stories are way more relevant than your redpilbugarmakedoniq.bg
sure thing, baba and dedo are the perfect beings, even the most elite world historians cant disprove their arguments

well i completely disagree with you
i think the same way "east rumelia" had nothing to do with the east roman empire, and willingly joined bulgaria, the "macedonians" had nothing to do with macedonia, and fought to willingly join bulgaria

either way, we've recognized your independence, if the "macedonians" in blagoevgrad region wanna vote to leave bulgaria and join macedonia, that's fine by me

but the macedonian position on all of this is extremely poorly defined, especially so when you have to ignore historic sources to fuel your anti-bulgarianism

The thing is, there's not a lot of indigenous greeks out there anymore and i doubt bugars would be willing to mix with them. So the idea of makkes as a separate race kinda doesn't match up.

>people who lived through those times and had their older relatives telling them their hardships is less valuable as historic argument than what some fat incel historian in france or germany said who also can be easily bribed to "adjust" history

>you just said to sashko
>>based closeted serboman
its called bait brainlet
you do realize that old bugars spoke a completely different language than slavs, right?
How did that happen, hmmm
Acknowledge macedonian language and separate history and we can be united under your rule for as much as I care

>Jack the ripper

so.. it's come to this...
>*bites my finger*
>*slams my hand on the ground*
>"SUMMON"
>a pixie appears holding a potion with mystery liquid
>"i had no choice... he was too powerful"
>"it's ok"- she says
>"thank you"- i say, before i drink the potion
>*i'm teleported back in time 30 days and 30 nights*
>*instead of disappearing, this time i rip your head off*
>"at least this would slow him down... for now"
MISSION CLEAR
RANK SS
GOLD +100
EXP +2000
SAVE AT CHECKPOINT? (Y/N)
Y

phew, that was close

Attached: 1557642798436.png (627x576, 629K)

We're talking about periods a millennium apart, idiot.

>teleports behind both of you
>uzips katana
>smirks
>"It's Time For Jack To Let 'Er Rip!"
>cut both of you in half
>pull out spinal cord
>crush it and add it to my power

The idea of bugars and greeks as separate "race" as you say doesn't match up also according to your post.

And if you answer me how bugars went from speaking some third language to slavic, I'll give you the answer about macedonians being greco-slavs

And i wondered why the whole world is laughing at us, but now i get it. I've drawn a conclusion that you are as dumb as a rock and won't be replying to your posts anymore, not because i dont have arguments but because your stupidity is so insufferable, that i can't take it anymore. Good night.

>And if you answer me how bugars went from speaking some third language to slavic

Ireland, Belgium, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Haiti

>how bugars went from speaking some third language to slavic
the slavs were much more numerous than the bulgars of Asparus
also the bulgars were the main fighting force in the early days
the national language WAS GREEK

after accepting christinization, the bible was translated into slavic, Simeon made Slavonic the OFFICIAL language, and moved the capital to Preslav

our NATIONALITY is bulgarian, but our RELIGION is greek, and our langauge is SLAVIC, while our ETHNICITY is more of a mix and largely depends from person to person

there were NO "macedonian greeks" who "allied" any slavs like the bulgars allied the slavs
there was no "macedonian slavo-greek" nation to be spoken of, in fact the greeks back them called themselves ROMANS

are you a fucking ROMAN now too?
bulgaria was and is a legitimate state, with a well documented history. what you are trying to do is LARP in plastic armor

>Ireland, Belgium, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Haiti
Macedonia, Bulgaria...
>the whole world is laughing at us
lmaoing at your insecure ass, no one knows you you damn brainlet
thanks for proving how dumb you are again especially when you couldn't figure out the bait towards sasko

>And if you answer me how bugars went from speaking some third language to slavic
how do you adopt a language I wonder?

t. ""macedonian""

if you view this image will they stone you?

Attached: 1557682288221.jpg (1198x1750, 277K)

by being submissive cuckold

I manifested into reality and set ablaze the console and the game. You both die.

no

Attached: 1557581922926.png (616x734, 216K)

There was a Macedonian dynasty while the Byzantine empire still existed fyi. Some of the rulers had names like Konstantin, Roman, Lav, Jovan which are common among the people here now and are not slavic names but christian and greek.

Macedonian identity always existed of regional levels but was awaken on a bigger scale during the time of the birth of nationalism, romanticism and shit like that.
The people were mostly just christians with no nationality, and when nationalism got popular they adopted their regional identity.

>tfw you are a descendant of Charlemagne
youtube.com/watch?v=15Uce4fG4R0

Attached: Dürer_karl_der_grosse.jpg (783x1463, 1.03M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-014942.png (1080x1920, 697K)

Last post wins 69 FEMALE virgins and 5 goats

Give me the goats.

get

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you? pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy :wink: nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Attached: 1557776190170.jpg (1070x1070, 122K)

>we wuz roman emperors 'n shiet
The Macedonian dynasty came from the Byzantine Theme of Macedonia (pic related) and had nothing to do with modern day North Macedonia. They also had Greek names. I looked up the list of emperors from this dynasty and there was noone named Lav or Jovan, I assume you made that up.

Attached: 800px-Map_Byzantine_Empire_1045.svg.png (800x554, 236K)

I wish i was like you cartoon poster, a life without worries and blissful

I can see albania

Have sex
All of you

Actually my life is pretty terrible, which is why i resort to anime. It's either that or drugs...