Guess her ethnicity

Guess her ethnicity

Attached: DqzWrjPXgAE-R3b.jpg (1638x2048, 387K)

Untalented old hag.

jew

Colombian

Me

She’s literally Scottish

looks french

You?

White Brazilian

WARNING: Scots do NOT usually look like this.

Turkish?

well she actually does look like the whities we have around here. she also doesn't seem someone I'd trust in for some reason

isn't that just lauren mayberry?

black? I dunno

dios mio..

female

>inb4 the spammer

things that don't exist

She would produce the most incel looking sons.

Somehow Scottish. Must have Euro parents.

lavren

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.