Does your cunt have dry zones?

Does your cunt have dry zones?

Attached: 4f8ce866c660efc79e889d906cb74a7c.jpg (650x488, 51K)

Oh God yes

Attached: 1555115282134.jpg (836x786, 148K)

Must be boring

Attached: 103269417.png (800x431, 799K)

Town centres often have them so on Friday and Saturday nights people will go the fuck home instead of drinking/pissing in the street.
I'm okay with them.

Not really. Drinking in public is allowed almost everywhere even on public transport. It's not uncommon to see commuters with their first beer in hand in the trains of Friday afternoon or students who drink their first beer during the last Friday lecture/class (which they bough from the college canteen).

You cretins

Drinking in public (outside of bars and restaurants) is illegal here, aside from a few exceptions. I know New Orleans is one, and I'm pretty sure that either Las Vegas or the state of Nevada as a whole is too.

Buying booze in the US is such a mindfuck. You go inside a store and outside there is a dude on guard who looks like a cop until you realize it's a private security guard(uniforms with national/police insignia on private are illegal here)

Attached: r414128_1960736.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Yeah so much worse than chopping up people day and night and blaming mutts North of you lol

Kys taco nigger

Is having petrol still legal?

user, who told you this is how it works? At least in my state this isn't the case, you just walk into the liquor store and if you're 21+ you can buy booze. It's like buying anything else.

Some states have heavier restrictions or make it so you can only buy from certain government-run shops, but for most of the country that isn't the case. I really hope I'm not replying to a troll here.

I was staying at a Hotel in NJ and walked over to some store.

Workplaces and schools.

Lmao, funnily enough NJ actually is my state. I've never seen armed guards or anything outside of liquor stores in my life.

Were you staying in Newark (or one of our other bigger cities)? I could see the need for a guard there, because they're crime and poverty ridden shitholes, but it's not like that in most of the state.

well, at least you can't complain about the humidity there, because it'll always be a dry heat xD

>american "humor"

>tfw you find a dead body in australia and it's actually santa

Literally 500 meters from Holland Tunnel since renting an entire room + breakfast and commuting to NYC every day was cheaper that paying for a cuck shed in Manhatten while sharing a single bathroom with an entire floor.

He had some beer and then walked up to Hoboken.

Yes, lots of them

What are aboriginals supposed to do all day if they're unemployed and can't drink?

Attached: 10000640-4x3-940x705.jpg (940x705, 92K)

smoke weed and crack

we have forbidden zones in the north, as the consequences of WW1

Attached: 9262_2[1].jpg (728x486, 117K)

>Workplaces