Nafri/Turk mutt comes to some major city in America and introduces themselves as “French” or “German” to everyone

>Nafri/Turk mutt comes to some major city in America and introduces themselves as “French” or “German” to everyone

Attached: EEF2CF05-A974-45C3-BB55-D65D2AE0CD00.jpg (499x481, 28K)

>american comes to some major city in europe
>start making weird noises and shitting everywhere

Attached: 1143350.jpg (786x719, 58K)

>Armenian goes somewhere in Europe or America and introduces himself as Russian to everyone

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

>Azeris goes to everywhere in the world and introduce themselves as Azeris. Because they are proud of their nationality and identity.

>triple redditfrog
Cringe

all me rofl
bababased

Hate when they do this

>American comes to some major city in europe and starts classifying people based on how white they are
>gets shot

Attached: 1547251798759.png (600x580, 360K)

There was an exchange student at my school from Germany who did that and everyone legit bought it. Everyone wanted to be him or be his friend because he was “European.” I didn’t even realize until I Googled his name years later and all the results that came up were from Turkey.

>talk to non-American
>say I'm Mexican
>"whoa your English is so good!"
>reply "thanks it's because I was born in America"
>"but that means you're American not Mexican!"

>talk to American
>say I'm American
>"No, you're Mexican."

Being a CHI is suffering.

>things that never happened

Turks are white that's why

don't act like you don't have a mexican flag hanging up somewhere in your house or on your car

>I've never personally experienced such things, therefore it's fake!

I don't have any flags, American, Mexican, or otherwise. I think it's pretty cringe.

>I stroll around in the Court Garden of Munich with my French Canadian gf during a date a while ago.
>American spic manlet, member of a bigger tourist group approaches me having heard me uttering some words in English
>He asks me to take a picture of them.
>I oblige and purposely cut off the legs from the photo
>He goes: 'So where are you guys from.'
>My girlfriend relunctantly tells him that she is from Canada to avoid the next question which would be along the lines of 'So in which Canadian state is the city Kewbek?'
>I surpress my German urge to not bother strangers by engaging in small-talk and tell him that I'm a local.
>Up until this point the whole Interaction was in English.
>I can see the surprise in the facial expressions of the girls next to him that they thought I was a tourist as well.
>The chick on his left making an inaudible 'o' with her lips upon hearing this, indicating the drop of her panties when she imagined herself with a tall, multilingual, Jow Forumsernational boyfriend in envie of my gf instead of the company of an dumb manlet Amerilard.
>'Oh we are from California', he tells me in his usual American arrogance that expects every foreigner on the planet to know about internal American geography.
>He asks me: 'So do you guys know anything about this place'
>I pretend to be ignorant in order to prevent myself from being recruited as a free tour guide.
>I tell my gf in French whether she has noticed that all guys in the group are noticable smaller than me which made her giggle
>the manlet bobbles his head autistically up and down in order to appear like he understood what I just said.
>He asks me for directions.
>I tell him the wrong way and we say goodbye to each other
>I continue the date and bang my gf the same night.

>>"but that means you're American not Mexican!"
Well it does mean you're american, you fucking retard

I'm slav, which nation should i choose as a disguise?

>american comes to some major city in Europe
>act as if he's visiting disneyland and expect the locals to act like employees
>encounter someone being rude to him
>come back saying how he hates europe and how gay it is
Why do they do this

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Now that I think back I thought the guy looked kinda Italian or something but chalked it up to just being a swarthy German. Girls liked him because of this, but I don’t think it ever occurred to anyone else that he might actually be anything but German. He certainly didn’t mention it.

no americans ever visit turkey
please visit turkey we arent as insufferable as the europeans

With whom you can confuse Slav?

>lmao birds aren't countries *sharts* where are you really from?
wat do

Can I feed the cats?

Daily remember that If a syrian and a somalian have a child and she born in Swede, the kid is Swede.

Attached: 1557713987884.png (334x506, 124K)

no street animals are usually fed by local business's that dont trust foreigners to feed them cause we are afraid you might try to poison them.
You can pet them all you want though

laugh as he spends his dollars on shitty kebap
cant be worse then the araps
the only americans i have talked with IRL were scared of turkey cause they thought it was ''that desert place where the terrorists come from''

Attached: 08CA3A48-6845-4887-B0AD-E268FAC1AC9F.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>tfw no swede-somalian-thai gf

>"orgore, t'as tu remarqué qui sont toute plus ptits qu'moé tabarnak"

Attached: bfsncntpagr21.jpg (654x828, 58K)

Not sure if based
Probably based though

I’d love to visit Turkey, but now you have to apply for a visa. I also am not sure about general safety for Americans since it’s Muslim and women.

>gore
>orgore
ouh putain

Attached: 1514219233628.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

its safer then most of your country

>meet American abroad
>asks where I'm from
>I say Canada
>later that day mention something about speaking French
>"oh so you're from France then, I tought you were from Canada"
>explain to him I am indeed from Canada
>"oh so your parents are from France then?"
>have to carefully explain to him about French in Canada
>"wow such a big country and I didn't even know you had tens of millions of French speakers there"
>have to explain to him that Canada doesn't have that many people, we barely have the same as California
They aren't mean people but good God they are either childish or retarded, both often. Keep in mind this whole conversation was conducted with him shouting super loud with his American accent in public areas.

nafris

you can apply for a visa in the airport btw, literally takes 10 minutes at worst.

That’s good to know, I’d still definitely prefer to go with people though (even if I was going to Europe) so I have to find some friends that would agree to come. That might take a while. Which area is the most “Western?”

the western part.
Most of the touristy places are there aswell. Aslong as you dont go into central anatolia or eastern anatolia you are good.
Antalya,istanbul,izmir and the surrounding coastal regions

>American mutt comes to some major city in Italy and introduces themselves as italian to everyone

Attached: 1538213071763.png (1080x1080, 354K)

Not funny

>brazilian comes to any major city in france
>start fights with the locals to assert his dominance

b-but muh ancestry user

Attached: 17FADE76-DF27-4FFB-A0DC-B2DAB62F264E.jpg (750x793, 202K)

Ok, now this is based

FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A

>ask for free breadsticks

fuck

Attached: 5CB38EBD-9283-42C1-A502-6C8CFDAB2814.jpg (750x1093, 325K)

I would add Çanakkale (Dardanelles) too(my hometown and place I currently live) especially Gallipoli (I was born there.) Our currency is fucked up so you will feel rich as fuck. No need to be afraid btw. Those cities are safe.

so this is how our ancestors were talking back in the XVIIIth century

when i meant the surrounding coastal regions i meant all of marmara as a whole tbqh.
Çanakkale is qt, i think they are the only people in the region except for maybe yalova (which is our vassal state at this point) that doesnt autistically hate istanbvllites

what was his name?

Kelly

oof
kelly

pls be my gf

russian obviously. polish if you want people to hate you

What benefits being russian will bring? I actually hoped to pretend to be someone from non-slavic country.

I wonder what Kelly's hair smells like

Americans like Russian men, you're considered cool. I guess you could pretend to be German, but I think on average Russians have a better reputation (as individuals). French would be sexiest, but everyone knows what a French accent sounds like and you won't have it. Scandinavian would be sexy and exotic. Girls will like you a lot (guys won't be as interested in hanging as they would with a Russian though, except soyboys.) However, as a Scandi, all convos with you willl turn into leftist politics within 20-30 mins.

imagine typing out a gay power fantasy like this

>American goes to Ireland
>tells everyone he's Irish too

I doubt this happens unless they are too ashamed of revealing their real identity. Maybe 5% of foreigners here in Germany would call themselves German, and only European ones.