I am fucking speechless

I am fucking speechless.

Below ICO price at this point.

I am fucking ruined.

Attached: RLC.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec/news/intel-and-iexec-collaboration-privacy-preserving-offchain-computing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>didn't sell before mainnet

Attached: poope.jpg (640x633, 41K)

Been fucking telling you since the beginning. Stay away from anything related to cloud and ai meme.

All in here

Attached: iExec_JUST.png (1800x1800, 247K)

But why?
What's the problem with cloud computing and crypto?

there is no problem. however ixec is still about 2 years away from a working product

So you're saying now is the time to acquire your stack at the bottom?

basically yes. it might go down a little more, who knows. but it's pretty safe bet to load you bags nows. you know the "buy assets when everyone is fearful and sell when everyone is greedy" and right now everyone seems to be desperate, they no longer believe in crypto success. moods are similar to those that i saw after mt gox

You have to ask yourself two questions:
1. Is it cheaper than AWS?
2. Is it easier than using AWS

If the answer to either of those is no, then it will not happen , normies already have a cloud provider

2 years seems a bit pessimistic

its not about aws. it's about fog/edge computing. read it up

i bought 2k at 2$ because of you fucking pajeets telling me it would go do 5$ eojune

>people that owned some wanted it to go up
>acts surprised that it didn't do what biased people wanted it to

>fog/edge computing
can you elaborate on that?

It's going to enable off-chain processing for ETH, but their endgame is edge/fog computing. It's essentially next-gen cloud infrastructure, which by the way is being developed by iExec, IBM, Microsoft, Samsung, Intel and CISCO_FUCKING_SYSTEMS. Why is this huge? Well. 80% of the world's data is handled by Cisco routers and switches. Now iExec is working with all these behemoths side-by-side @ OpenFog consortium. If these guys want to push new tech, you'd be an absolute retard betting against them.

Imagine you're a datacenter. Now what does it cost to run it all? Literally hundreds of millions to build it and then some more to keep it running. Now imagine you could provide hosting and computing (Amazon Web Services, Netflix runs on it for example), without having to build a huge fucking datacenter. You just rent any goddamn hardware that is idling anywhere in the world to provide your service.

Now, you don't pay for infrastructure. So you cut your prices down. You become appealing to customers. You grow. You become the airBnB and Uber of data networks/service providing.

What do you need the tokens for, you might ask? Well let my autistic-as-fuck ass tell you.
It's to pay the hardware owners for computational cycles. Just like mining, but actually doing work and not wasting electricity for frivolous shit.

Oh, this sort of network model is also ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL to IoT, since it kills all sorts of problems associated with latency and security. FUCK. This project makes my dick hard

Attached: 4d1b7a32dbb0bf5880376ccbd0316ce5.jpg (594x600, 51K)

do you think we're at the bottom? might throw in some btc into it

Not an RLC holder but I may be soon.
I looked up gartner hype cycle 2017 and edge computing is in a prime position. From what I understand, edge computing dies without block chain and rewards, and iexec looks the most legit. Please correct me if I’m wrong. ps gartner hype cycle 2018 will be released EOM

Why would any dapp use this over aws? Cloud computing is one area where centralization is an advantage since it offers increased computing power and speed.

IExec is decentralized. The whole point of dApps is that they're not centralized. Amazon AWS is centralized. iExec is trustless like ethereum on-chain computations.

>What do you need the tokens for, you might ask? Well let my autistic-as-fuck ass tell you.
>It's to pay the hardware owners for computational cycles
So the tokens are next to worthless. Just for payment gives it little reason to hold and more reason to sell ASAP for providers.

because dapp is not decentralised if it uses centralised cloud. also there are tasks that benefit from close proximity cpus and gpus and there are task that dont give a fuck about that. you can train nn on aws and then use your trained model to predict results with ixec

u dont know shieeeeeeeeeet manikka

Tokens are also used in PoCo to ensure valid computations.

>because dapp is not decentralised if it uses centralised cloud
So in theory, if a dapp uses a centralized cloud provider like AWS, it would be pointless? Similar to how smart contracts that use a centralized oracle provider also makes it pointless?

>why would dapps, decentralized apps, not want to run on centralized servers?

Attached: 1526413407850.png (403x448, 75K)

So what are the privacy features RLC gives you when you give tasks to other providers? You want your given tasks to be private along with the data, how does RLC do this?

Did your mother drop you as a baby or something?

I don't think we have to worry abou AWS going down anytime soon, also decentralized cloud computing is very inefficient...cloud computing is one area where centralization is a huge advantage.

iex.ec/news/intel-and-iexec-collaboration-privacy-preserving-offchain-computing/

yes.
imagine having dapp that aws for some reason deems racist or whatever and they have the power to shut it down as dapp has a single point of failure (in this case its computing recources or oracle)

>So in theory, if a dapp uses a centralized cloud provider like AWS, it would be pointless?
It wouldn't be a dapp. Dapp stands for decentralized app. if it's on a centralized service, then "dapp" is just a marketing term

>6lZTBc7K
This is not a realistic scenario though.

You may actually have brain damage.
If this is the absolute state of the average crypto """investor""", this market is doomed.

Come to think of it, why would large business use dapps over regular applications.

>centralization is a huge advantage
again. there are some tasks that benefit from centralisation. and there are some that do not care about ir. Basically if you can vectorise or put your tasks in a loop you won't benefit from centralisation

The whole point of a dApp, is that it's TRUSTLESS. That's actually the point of the WHOLE FUCKING CRYPTO MARKET.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING DIE

RLC is a shit coin, I bet you hold link as well

>there are some tasks that benefit from centralisation
Not when it comes to cloud computing though, decentralized cloud computing doesn't offer enough speed or power.

now im pretty sure that you are either sub 14 years old, sub 80 iq, pajeet or all 3

so its none funtional on the mainnet and still in concept

>actually the point of the WHOLE FUCKING CRYPTO MARKET
The whole point of the crypto market is to lure normies into a ponzi scheme. I don't think the people that dumped ETH or BTC when it reached ATH actually care or know about distributed ledgers.

i can see that you do not understand what i'm talking about

You're investing in a future product. If you want a finished project, invest in $AMZN.

I have to give RLC credit where it's due though, the team is very strong.

ur a dumb mofo

^

Thanks just bought 100k satoshis’ worth

RLC right now is shitty, I wouldn't want to use it due to privacy concerns and the small range of application it still provides. The token went down and reflected this, and its value from its actual use case. RLC has little speculation in it now.

Am I wrong?

>The whole point of a dApp, is that it's TRUSTLESS
You don't trust AWS? lol?

Yes.

yes

nice samefagging pajeet

Confirmed trolling. I won't reply to any future posts.

You just did thogh

He replied to your future post?

retard

>IoT
IOT is a meme...if it ever does take off we'll all be long dead

You just did

get outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

14 year old summerfag confirmed.

Attached: autism.jpg (500x334, 185K)

...nah

RLC sucks, I rather use SONM or GNT.
End of the line.

you replied to my post again lol

great argument.

No it's not about fog computing this is a marketplace token for compute credits in their ecosystem. The only thing it can hope to be is cheaper.

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-224533.jpg (1080x2160, 753K)

Make it stop.....

Attached: 49B7118F-2C48-42CD-AEB1-7A774F569CCE.jpg (631x528, 34K)