Is your culture as based as Colombia?

Is your culture as based as Colombia?

pagesix.com/2019/05/13/malumas-controversial-mothers-day-kiss-is-a-cultural-thing-says-rep/

Attached: colombia.png (932x1292, 1.78M)

Kissing between men used to be normal before Amerijews invented gays to destroy the white race

This. The Greeks were 100% fine with male/male kissing. You know who made it "gay" in order to destroy male social networks.

Men in the west were unironically more comfortable with showing affection to each other before homosexuality became so normalized and in your face

never seen that shit here

this. i noticed people distancing much more than before. women used to approach men and form actual bonds with them, now they're cold as fuck

I noticed this as well. I feel like it's gotten considerably worse over the last 2 decades.

>a cultural thing
That's what Maluma's mom said to me too.

Attached: 1525655190720.jpg (250x250, 8K)

The Greeks were also okay with male/male fucking.

Attached: p0217.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Nothing wrong with a little bit of gayness bud. Me and my good friend do gay shit all the time when we're drunk like touching each others' dicks in a platonic manner even though we're both heterosexual.

unfortunately when you spend too much time with your best buddy, people start to call you gay or start to get suspicious. western/american exportation of televised faggotry has ruined bro-to-bro relationships

>touching each others' dicks in a platonic manner
I have a suspicion that even Plato may have gone overboard once or twice.

Attached: fPq9Z5qE.jpg (613x393, 106K)

Sorry, that's a woman I think.
This is two men.

Attached: Pederastic_erotic_scene_Louvre_F85bis.jpg (1500x1470, 1.74M)

nice... hot

Homophobia is why most straight guys avoid male-male intimacy. You have no one to blame but yourself.

yeah good points and shit sucks. everything is so fucking sexualized these days, its unbearable. one the one hand you have these paranoid fucks who wonder if this or that is gay. on the other hand you have these lunatics who imply you are closet gay from every action you take. its ridiculous.

your dad told me something similar last night

>phobia
It's disgust, not fear.

Jow Forums is for 18+ only

in southern france we still kiss each other's on the cheek

we also love to tease each others to show affection, for example suckerpunching your friend's shoulder, pressing his thigh in your hand, punching his thigh with your knee (it's called a "béquille" and it hurts a lot) and other fun things, i don't know if they do it in other parts of france

how is this controversial? they are both adults anyway

we do the same here bro

Based. He is going back to where he came from, his mothers pussy

he is right tho

Yes, but he sounds like an insecure faggot who takes himself seriously all the time, always having to prove himself to random people to be able to sleep at night.
Everybody calls it homophobia and everybody knows the meaning of that word. He's insecure enough to think saying him makes him look important. Probably an underage