Do japs really go to club after school? What club were you in, japanese user?

Do japs really go to club after school? What club were you in, japanese user?

Attached: waifu.jpg (512x512, 74K)

I dont mean this type of club

Attached: klubi.jpg (860x572, 97K)

the ANIME kurabu

Attached: 37.jpg (1024x1322, 220K)

It would be funny if there was a crossdressing club in an all-boys school where its members would dress up and fuck after lessons, haha

That'd be real funny. lol Can any Japanese anons share funny stories from this club? For my friend ofcourse.

I belonged to the executives of the student council 生徒会執行部 in my high school days.
I served as captain of the literary arts club 文芸部長 at the same time.

Attached: images-5.jpg (500x250, 16K)

Schools in Finland don't have clubs?

What did you do there? We have student councils in finland aswell but what did literary arts club do? Did you just read a book a week and talk about it?

OUT

Attached: 1504251073089.jpg (681x681, 49K)

No, there were some after school stuff in elementary school but they were not like clubs in anime shows. We also have studen councils but idk why we even have them, they dont do anything.

Attached: pep123.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

judo at middle school

volunteer club at high school(almost doing nothing)
my friend's school was rich and had a bunch of music equipment so I was mostly there instead of doing something in my school

Everyone has after school clubs, pekka.

once I made a thread about school clubs on Jow Forums
almost everyone said it's not like Japan at that time

Yea because its not. Here in germany we also got clubs but they are completely independent from schools. You only join them if you want to.

We don't go trips or hold festivals (at the high school level) but it's the same college.

it's like there are two types in Japan, independent ones and school based ones
and yeah I think the main difference is almost everyone join either here

i managed to get into a rich people's high school in turkey where we had 2 hours of club activity during in fridays (i think it was the 6th and 7th classes, we had 9 hours of school in total) but most schools dont have clubs

I realized there are differences when anons are talking about doki doki literature club on /v/

I stood as a candidate by the recommendation of the club and was elected the president of student council.
The student council sponsors a school festival and a a farewell party. I worked as the leader of the students' strike oncewhen I was a third year student.
The literature club publishes literary arts dojinshi.

Attached: bgz_sp.jpg (765x856, 150K)

We have school clubs in school too, Art/Music/Dancing/Sport/Culture/English etc clubs and it was mandatory you attended at least two of these clubs. I always chose sport and english because it was easiest for me.

clubs are entirely voluntary things here, there was no student council either we just had an elected class representative that went to teacher meetings and such, it was always the same boy because he was the only one who wanted the job so nobody ran against him lol

Attached: Raphi welcomes you to school.jpg (1518x1075, 1.25M)