Do you feel cucked when a foreigner fucks a woman from your cunt?

Do you feel cucked when a foreigner fucks a woman from your cunt?

Attached: lily-James-busan2.jpg (604x453, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMWTZHrPH1w
youtube.com/watch?v=0IAHqEwgJ3o
youtube.com/watch?v=kHJrw59Qrck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah

Brazilian genes are dominant and their child will become Brazilian either way

Attached: 1531574177747.jpg (483x483, 94K)

Yes, it makes my blood boil.

no. only fags think other people think this way.

no

have sex

Not really. And that's the healthy position to take here, since we have a sexpat problem.

No I'm not that mentally ill

no more than when they fuck their dog

and you know how them white women are

Attached: 1499712053306.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Why would this be of any concern to me at all

No, that is a cuck mindset.

never

but I feel cucked when I can't help feeling AMWF is not right

I unironically feel flattered by it

same. Fun part is that their wymyn also cone looking for the tanned latin seed

There are people who feel cucked when a foreigner fucks a woman from their country?

Attached: 1554509678732.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

I'm Turkish and I don't care who fucks white women.

No, I just don't consider her as someone from my cunt

>tfw diaspora so it's literally not my problem

Attached: 1547525287054.png (680x661, 262K)

Based

Attached: 1556001525915.png (1206x647, 997K)

no why would i care what women from my country do

Good goy. You've learned well.

Any woman that fucks a nigger is human garbage, why would I get jealous over gutter trash like her?

No, because that's what I do when I travel as well.

Honestly, I think we fucked up by not helping Hitler. Cleansing the world of subhuman genes would’ve been doing the world a favor in so many ways. Probably on a watch list now, but fuck you NSA. It’s ok to be racist.

Attached: EAAEA913-230E-4E80-9131-674C2252F6D4.jpg (988x1500, 438K)

Why would a non retarded feel cucked if it wasn't specifically his gf/wife?

>feeling cucked
>never even had the slightest chance with her to begin with

You guys are weird.

After I fucked foreign women, I stopped caring.

You need to get Japanese women pregnant so you can build the Japanese race; you asshole.

unlike half of this website i don't have a cuck fetish i project onto everything so no
also my dad is technically a f*reigner and my mum is half f*reigner as well so it'd be hypocritical anyway

Attached: 1523229464809.jpg (800x600, 42K)

Hitler considered americans mongrels, do the world a favor and cleanse yourself lmao

>subhuman genes
if hitler had his way all eastern europeans would be dead or assimilated and people like nips and middle easterns would be alive and thriving

there's your perfect world amerimutt

This
Can't believe tards believe that Hitler wouldn't see the US as an enemy after Europe. I'm sure he knows the history of the US being born out of revolution and the armed citizens. He'd quash them had things gone his way.

Attached: med_1473979152_image.jpg (640x413, 44K)

>Literally nothing bad would've happened

Attached: 1557793638917.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

No cause I'm not attracted to German women

Agreed.
Also, OP's pic. Literal monkey kissing another monkey.
I guess Apes do what they do.

people from tribal based societies (usually muslim but some christian caucasians get triggered too) don't like it when people move in on """their""" women

take chechnya for example

Famous Chechen singer tried to marry a Armenian, Kadyrov kidnapped her and brought her back to Chechnya and scolded her on live TV for trying to marry a foreigner

youtube.com/watch?v=XMWTZHrPH1w

chechen group beating up foreigners trying to pick up their girls:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IAHqEwgJ3o

youtube.com/watch?v=kHJrw59Qrck

In other societies like China there's a huge population gap with a surplus of men, 30 million to be exact, so there's a lot of Chinese men that are going to be dying incels so they get pretty triggered too

No, because foreigners don't fuck American women.

there's probably ten times as many black men busting their load in white women on a daily basis than asians worldwide

Attached: bm.png (500x311, 210K)

Which guy are you on this pic?

Attached: FEE87A4A-02C8-433E-86DA-E8B695DB354F.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

Jokes on you; I’m actually the guy in the van outside jerking off.

it's funny how niggers like you will call others cucks for not getting asshurt each time some foreign faggot fucks someone you don't care about and aren't even related to in any way besides your country of origin while supporting some manlet that would've likely ended up abolishing all cultures but his own in an attempt to live out his autistic fantasy of a grossgermanic reich or something like that
if you'd have your culture deleted and people killed and/or assimilated just for the sake of a meme """"race"""" made up by angl*Ids then you're a huge fucking cuck in my book

I'm fucking a woman from another cunt.

really? no one has said it yet?... alright I guess I will fucking do it.

Have Sex

>tf
>tp

which? Russia or Asian? Slavic?

No, because American women are whores.

I just can't relate but it's ok to be upset

that's Jow Forums in a nutshell, and white autism

Attached: rassenschande.jpg (1000x652, 135K)

No, why would i when i already fuck my japanese gf?

I feel enriched and the children of a female jew are Jewish anyways

Fucking degenerate.
Kill yourself!

If I did, I would've gone fucking nuts by this point

>Traditional Japanese gf
>degenerate

Attached: 1543181726348.png (645x773, 11K)

i would be surprised because people think chinese women are ugly

I saw a fucking pajeet dating an east asian girl today. We chinks need to rise up our rent prices and make them pay.

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Should've used Kung Fu on him to restore the honor of East Asia.

Pajeet + chink = sea
I’m a nip and that doesn’t seem that bad

>sea
>not bad

My family’s from Kyushu and a quarter of the people there are brown so I don’t really have anything against brown asians

no, white women disgust me

it's not really skin color but genetic and culture.

itt: bitter incels

>Mixed islandniggers with a bad lisp
>latin seed
Look at this dood

Does a 1st gen count cause I banged a Chinese, am Hispanic tho. Shit was cash

Attached: 1555991788660.jpg (1280x1920, 238K)

>colombia
>island

Incorrect species I am NOT allow!

And that is a good thing!

german women are trash

Y they look pretty hot 2 me

they have insect hivemind mentality and have absolutely 0 own opinions or character traits

that's all women, not just german

hot

Foreigners ask me this sometimes and it always puzzles me. First because there's more than enough women in this country for every guy and many women actually die alone or turn to lesbianism here. Secondly, communities, wealth gaps and social hierarchies are a real fact of life here. A son of a shipping company executive or real estate magnate or restaurant franchise owner isn't going to care who the daughter of some farmers or street-side food vendors is fucking for money.

If you show me some whore in Pattaya or Hat Yai walking with an old British retiree, it's the same as if you showed me a Russian or Brazilian prostitute.

Attached: cute_nisit_003.jpg (381x400, 50K)

A single Brazilian woman is worth 1000 Thais and 100 Russians.

Tbh all the blackies and sandniggers only get the lower bottom of girls here. NEVER the quality ones. So I dont mind too mucho tbhhhh

A single Brazilian is worth less than an orangutan at my local zoo.

Not really. I'm kinda attracted to European women so I don't think I'm in a position to judge.

Not true, bro. My aunt married an Englishman, the kids are all pale, blue-eyed, red-haired, 100% European-looking. Brazilians are 75% European on average so chances are we'll almost always get BLEACHED if we procreate with Europeans.

Attached: 6.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

roastie whore, pls

>Tbh all the blackies and sandniggers only get the lower bottom of girls here
yeah but trashy white girls are literally top tier pump and dump material anyway tho

Attached: 1552427919856.jpg (700x875, 63K)

Yeah sure, Hans, we believe you.

Attached: 1524546342078.jpg (1399x1830, 1000K)

Still, if they reproduce, it’s not keeping the blood pure.

get his ass

>tfw sister is dating a white from South Africa
>he is really fucking alpha, huge muscles, has shot lions in his home country, hates black people, etc etc a true Boer
>is always at the house and i know they are fucking (she is 18 and he is 19, I am 27 but less accomplished than him and more wimpy by far)
>know he thinks I am pathetic
>for my last birthday he got me a birthday present, it was a picture of him standing over a dead zebra
>as i looked at it he said 'now you have something more masculine to look at than those animes mon' and laughed
>thanked him but ended up getting rid of picture
>tried to give it a charity shop, told the shopkeeper it was a picture of winston churchill from the boer war and she believes me and took it
>he is always walking around shirtless, mum thinks he is hot so he is also cucking my dad
>the other day he walked in on me taking a shit
>I am obese by the way so have to cover the floor around the toilet in tissue in case I get any spray
>he says 'i bet that kaffir mandela would have stayed in prison if he had to walk past that on the way out' laughs and closes door
>sister and him always having sex
>tfw it fucking humiliates me

i wish his family gets killed by blaks

Attached: po.png (500x522, 135K)

No, everyone here fucks everything, who cares
All I care about is what I'm getting

Jesus Christ man
Please tell me you're joking
>mum thinks he is hot so he is also cucking my dad
Has he fucked her yet?

Attached: 15380424868500.jpg (512x512, 43K)

haha suck my cock honey.

>>he is always walking around shirtless, mum thinks he is hot so he is also cucking my dad

This is unbelievable. I mean, i knew a guy that fucked his gf's mother too but there was no cucking involved because she is divorced, but this is too much, you have to beat him up.

Attached: 1549375712537.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Communist, liar piece of shit. I will pray that your mother fucks your brother in her sleep inbreeding asshole. China's culture is the peak of pathetic and wasteful, arrogant disgusting. Learn some compassion you dog. Ugly.

Attached: article-2696088-1FB68D7D00000578-148_634x457.jpg (634x457, 51K)

>you have to beat him up.
He can't.
Jesus, lad. Have you reconsidered dropping Anime at least?

classic /brit/ regular right here

I hope this is pasta

Absolutely based

China BTFO.

If it's a white aryan no
if it's a shitskin yes

I dont mind it. I see only ugly fat women with blacks. They want to get the europe and women has finally someone to fuck them, so its beneficial for both. Happens a lot that the black starts cheating her and then he leaves for france or germany with her money. Its atleast lesson for her

Attached: redemption of ham by modesto brocos.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

yes, and I love it!

Attached: 81136425-be20-4932-9467-22521ae6d142.jpg (853x1280, 222K)

That's not what usually happens. Its usually sloots travelling to experience "culture" and local guys fucking all of them while men visiting are usually fucking the hookers while bragging about it in forums

>Finnish education