Flag

>flag
>on the scale from 1 to 10 how familiar are you with computer science?

flag of the kingdom of Belgium

Attached: 46844732082_869f019908_k.jpg (2048x1152, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/Karasiq/a793a7b2ed5bcece6b14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Useless programmer.

Looks comfy. What city is this?

Russia
10/10

I know all topics and I have a lot of popular repos.

5/10

I know basic processor concepts, basic assembly, and basic data structure concepts. I am experienced in Java, Python, C#, and C++

Arm (advanced risc machine) has more instructions, it also has different varieties of instructions like thumb thumb2 and another thumb for ios.

2/10
I know some terms because my dad and brother work in related fields, but other than that, I'm utterly clueless

about the same

it says chicago

do you work in this field?

since i am an aspiring front-end programmer probably something like 1/10. i like making things pretty and let the horse thinks it has a large head, that's a proverb btw

Yes

Around a 3/10

10/10? ok can you write a formal semantics of java for us.

gist.github.com/Karasiq/a793a7b2ed5bcece6b14

Me: Well what ports does you program use?
DevOps: I don’t know, that’s your job.

Attached: 4AD717E7-59C7-4234-BD67-2A9A15F77F35.jpg (641x530, 46K)

i know the standard data structures and algorithms and high level programming languages like java, javascript and python.

6. Dropped out of CS but still very smart with computers

USA
2 or 3
About finished with my electrical engineering degree and I took one CS class over C programming, did a little html and java shit in high school, and have learned matlab, labview and python in EE courses. I hate programming though

my god/

very nice

>Interview for a front end web dev position
>All's going well
>End of the interview, smiles and good vibes all around
>"One last thing user" *rolls out the whiteboard*
>Prove that a multi-tape universal Turing machine need only be slower by logarithmic factor compared to the machines it simulates.
guess it's garbage man for me

Attached: 1555885673825.jpg (633x1163, 211K)

7.5/10
t. Pure math alumni

Attached: 50B5056C-EDA9-4ABA-AC20-50C429240421.jpg (1069x1107, 149K)

what languages do you use?

aw don't scare me

because a TM has no resources it is only slowed by it's input which is on a horizontal symbolic basis ie, 1 unit at a time, big O becomes problematic when you can introduce complex input and outputs, ie, anything other than direct symbol feed

why would they test you on theory of computation for a dev position? is this normal?

yes, it's dev not codemonkey, twice the salary

What if I did electrical engineering for bachelors but I'm doing physics (optics) for phd? am i a faggot god?

EE is like 3 classes short of a physics degree. They're also superior programmers because of their low level understanding of computers. The GOAT major

deled dis

t. mech engineer

I don't understand shit about computers
I can assemble the parts of a PC and install an operating system from a USB drive, that's the limit of my "skills"

desu i didnt pay attention much in those computer classes, i took all of my electives in RF/Antenna/laser shit because everything else was boring and too complicated for me

What a fucking joke! Geology? Law? Enjoy working at Starbucks

geology is pretty fun, you travel and stuff
law is needed everywhere, anytime

3/10 for now...

i'm an amateur that implements random crap, learning compsci formally through a book and a free university course.

ɨ пѳтɨcэd all Гэally sмaГт pэoplэ ɨп cѳмpцтeГ scɨeпcэ aГe Яцssɨaп wнy ɨs тнɨs тнё casэ тѳѵaГɨsн?

>Prove that a multi-tape universal Turing machine need only be slower by logarithmic factor compared to the machines it simulates.

i'd really appreciate it if someone that knows cmpsci could explain why this is the case.

why would it be only need to be slower logarithmically? would this also apply to computers that are not binary but have n values for each bit of information?

Attached: nI6H0IE.png (1920x1080, 591K)

>tradies not being supreme god tier
lol enjoy being poor, retard

I know that there are computers

Idk exactly why.