1. country

1. country
2. has your country ever had a civil war

Attached: 1518224349605.jpg (1732x795, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_civil_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of cancerous bullshit is this

Brazil never was civilized to begin with

1. Germany
2. Of course, the civil war of civil wars. The religious war of religious wars. One of the bloodiest and most devastating conflicts in human history. The war that defined our modern concept of statehood and sovereignty.

1. Italy
2. Yes, during the end of WWII

Argentina
yes.

Attached: 300px-Guerra_Civil.jpg (300x391, 48K)

No. We did put down some upitty rebel scum though.

I think we had 2

Not since the viking age

Why pol hypes the " day of the rope" like the second coming of christ? What is it exactly?

flag
several

Attached: guerra civil.jpg (854x482, 82K)

SORT LA GUILLOTINE PIERRE

Fuck you yank. The south will rise again.

The incel rising I guess.

Extremely based

SEETHING

If the south didn't go traitor on us we would have annexed the rest of your sorry fucking country you stupid sudaca.

Every time our government try to do something people block the roads and burn things, I don't know if it count.

Incels masturbating about a power fantasy.

Yes, during 10 years and in the end, terrorists got BTFO.

No treason there when we take into account the fact that the south had a right for secession, you yank imperialist cunt. Go eat a dick potato-faced bitchboi.

Is bane
Yes, 4 of them 5 if you count the war of succession

Attached: 61AD28308A7740708704915B40A7B706.gif (477x512, 3.3M)

Attached: 1556463651417.gif (363x512, 1.61M)

wtf is going on here???

Attached: sad CIA.jpg (686x687, 189K)

Yeah, only 15 of them. Why do you ask?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_civil_war

Who fired the first shot again, Pablo?

Unfortunately, the right to take territory and economic assets by force is reliant on exactly that, force. The shitdick landowner aristocrats, who wanted to turn the US into Brazil 2, couldn't win what they started.

The "right to secede" was put on trial in reality's court, just like México's right to the South-West. And in both instances the court of realpolitik found in favor of the one America to rule them all. So no, they did not have the right. Not at all, you fucking half-breed. Go whine about how your abaolute embarassment of a military got it's shit pushed in by Americans every time they tried to defend their homes.

>The shitdick landowner aristocrats
This puts the Yank in the uncomfortable position where he realizes his semi-deified founding fathers were "shitdick landowner aristocrats" who intended the right to vote to remain reserved for "shitdick landowner aristocrats". I have no horse in this race, just pointing this out.

Very true, but by the 1850s it was more about capitalism v.s. feudalism, or industrialists v.s. aristocrats.

You're not wrong about the founding fathers being shitdicks, but even they weren't as detestable as the confederates looking to turn America into an agricultural backwater.

And then the progressives who actually wanted to turn it into Brazil 2 just canned their tool Lincoln before he shipped the Blacks out of the country.

Kinda, but it was shotty and we don't talk about it
Latin America is very pacific desu

Impossible to count then

Thank god. Lincoln is revered erroneously. He gets credited as a noble soul but it's all a fucking sham. The back-to-africa program was a disgrace, his views were a disgrace.

Well at least we were spared from being fucked in the ass by wealthy landowners for a while. I hope you guys can overthrow your aristocratic overlords, Brazil is such an interesting country and it doesn't deserve to be known for it's pickpockets and slums.

LEFTYPOL GET OUT
WE ALL KNOW YOUR FAGGOT TRANNY NIGGER BOARD OWNER SUCKS DICKS

>if you aren't Jow Forums you are leftypol
Um no sweaty.

Attached: 1451803282128.gif (252x252, 958K)

>EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS MUH TRANNY POL
>>>/cripplechan/

Attached: wojak.png (1684x731, 294K)

Quebec should have went full Troubles when Trudeau Sr put soldiers on their streets back in the 70's. But they didn't, because the Fr*nch are pussies.

Attached: flq.jpg (350x197, 18K)

Nah. Never.

1. Flag
2. No, but Melbourne is getting pretty uppity lately...

>aristocratic overlords
There is no difference between indutrialists and plantation owners in this regard.

>it's pickpockets and slums.
Because of brown people.

1. Flag.
2. Yes. I'm glad the Whites one, but people who use the war to draw parallels into today's politics are retards.

Fuck off Jow Forums. Seriously stay in your containment. You have ruined Finnish boards.

Attached: keskari.jpg (375x375, 27K)

If the industrialists get big enough, they become aristocrats. It's a matter of not putting all of your eggs in the same basket. Unfortunately, Brazil fell victim to it. Luckily you guys seem to be slowly getting your global foothold, I hear your nuclear power plants are some of the most advanced in the world. If there will be anybody to be the continental hegemon, I am positive it wil be Brazil.

>it's because of brown people
How can you be certain that it is not due to the wealth gap? As walking around with expensive things is seen as offensively flaunting wealth, that seems to be the endemic problem.

Does the Paris Commune count?

Oh boy, if we ever had a civil war...
What a real mess

Yeah the French should have continued their support for Marxist terrorists so we could have carpet bombed the entire province.