How do I get a good, wife-material American gf?

How do I get a good, wife-material American gf?
American girls seem so naive and innocent

Attached: mwg-ladies-full.jpg (2636x1320, 566K)

Just look at those thighs

Attached: 1555855897270.jpg (1900x2533, 348K)

>naive
almost everyone in the first world is
>innocent

> so naive and innocent
They're not, on the one hand you have city girls:
>Liberal, pink hair, screeching SJW
and on the other you have country girls:
>Fat, dumb, racist, addicted to oxycodone

1. Be christian
2. Badmouth blacks, muslims and atheists
3. Have fuckton of cash

>traitor flag

Attached: Trash_Can.jpg (1200x1600, 245K)

She looks like she'll go to college in California, become a liberal and only talk to her family on the holidays

Sherman did nothing wrong but still... imagine the smell

Attached: 4545455446734.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>get a naive and innocent girl
>not smart enough
>get a smart girl
>not naive and innocent enough

Attached: payp.jpg (460x628, 77K)

Okay, actually based.

Attached: dr. dre.png (487x586, 440K)

LOL

ok smartarse, naive in comparison to the rest of the west

you are not american do not insult american girls

how are any of them getting men if they only accept rich people

Attached: 1552799004763.png (656x524, 267K)

Have you ever met an american girl?

City girls are fat too desu

Why does everyone on this board always want a foreign girlfriend as if girls are so extremely different in another western country?

Attached: 149232238829012.jpg (872x901, 59K)

>and on the other you have country girls:
>>Fat, dumb, racist, addicted to oxycodone
Clearly, you haven't been to Arizona.

why laugh

yes, every American girl I have met is bubbly and pleasant yet shy and sincere - they often have an endearing passion for things like Harry Potter and drawing

In comparison to British girls who are generally gregarious and sarcastic, keeping up with them in conversation is challenging and they drink a lot.

I'm not discarding the idea of a gf from my country I am just asking what it is like in other countries

Attached: 1556997292007.jpg (814x1093, 195K)

bmpu

You become a good Christian boy.

>keeping up with them in conversation is challenging
and this is a bad thing? usually it's the other way around.

The American accent is hot on women desu

It's weird. I'm always reading about American men complaining about American women but never the other way around.

Reminder to my fellow burgers that international women are attracted to us
>speak French with my burger accent
>frog women are all over me
>"omg user you has ze cyuuuttest accent"

I will do it, will my atheist past be an issue if I am reformed

idk it's kind of tiring sometimes, like with friends where it's constant banter. I wouldn't want that pressure to be funny all the time.

>when they say things like "darn"

Shut the fuck up, incel.

Why would you want a naive and innocent gf, are you 14?

If anything it's a bonus.

>American women
>naive and innocent

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I am not an incel

It suggests a good and pure heart
i am 20

there was a dedicated christian girl in my class at school, looking back she was exactly the type of girl I should have liked instead of depressed goth ones.

explain
>yes, every American girl I have met is bubbly and pleasant yet shy and sincere - they often have an endearing passion for things like Harry Potter and drawing
these girls

That's not very realistic. Most women aren't bubbly and innocent. The ones that are are usually braindead, have fun wiping her ass and doing literally everything for her for the rest of your life.

>innocent
No they’re not. American girls are garbage sluts

> they often have an endearing passion for things like Harry Potter and drawing

Those are called little girls, user

American women are degenerate whores mate. The innocent and bubbly ones are just putting on an act because they know guys think it's cute. They're literally just fishing for dick.

>i am 20
you'll grow out of this sentiment.

Attached: 3452111134.jpg (125x114, 2K)

Maybe because only incels complain.

>Like Harry Potter
into the trash they go

You are an incel.
Hang yourself.

Even the most innocent looking American girl is a slut.

I know a very cute looking girl who acts like a normal nice girl. But guess what. During her 4 years at uni, she was inviting over Tinder chads every weekend to her apartment. She’’did get fucked hard by them, then kick them out. She’s fucked more than 30 guys. But looking at her and talking with her, you’d never expect it. She acts very nice and doesn’t dress slutty at all. She doesn’t even wear make up

we're talking about humans, if we wanted opinions on sheep we'd ask about your experiences.

>Even the most innocent looking American girl is a slut.

Let me guess. They're all sluts but you're upset that they aren't sluts for you? Grow up incel.

Nothing wrong with being a slut but it's true. People that aren't sluts are either incels, lying, or extremely religious

Then you’re illiterate.

if anything they seemed more educated than the average

I don't believe you.

maybe you have a point, but is sheltered and immature such a bad thing?

that is disappointing, even Bong girls I wouldn't call degenerate whores on the whole, are Canadian girls the same do you know?
What about the girls who are like this in uni? Do they start degenerating after uni?

I am not and I will not

Attached: CHot859WcAIryfE.jpg (768x1024, 158K)

Wrong. I don’t like sluts and don’t want any.

holy shit OP.

get a scientist, preferably not an environmental one v/c they're insufferable cunts. they're smart, but usually not thinking about stuff we experience daily so they don't get jaded as easily.

Nope, I've had plenty of sluts in my time, that's not the point anyone is making. The point that we're making is that there are no wife-material women in this country. I cannot think of a single American woman that I've met that I would ever want to be the mother of my children. I'd pick a Mexican immigrant that barely speaks any English over an American.

>but is sheltered and immature such a bad thing?

You never had a gf ever, right?

there are multiple studies that prove you wrong. with each new sexual partner you damage your ability to pair bond.
I could link them but you're a dumb roastie & I know you won't have any response other than "HURRR NICE FACTS AND LOGIC BEN SHAPIRO HAVE SEX INCEL" so I won't bother

because there are no women on the internet

>Do they start degenerating after uni?
LOL mate they're degenerate before they've even graduated high school. They're ruined by the time they're 15. By the time they've reached college age, they're already roastie material.

I had one in school but only short term flings since

>I knew a Canadian girl, we went on a few dates. One night after the date I went home. She texted me that night and said she was upset because she wanted to fuck and I left. I told her I prefer to wait a bit longer and she said “look, we live in a progressive society. People fuck on the first date. It is perfectly normal. People fuck on the first date all of the time. Get over it. It’s something we were suppose to do”. I dumped her.

>girls after uni
Sometimes they keep doing it. I know a few girls who continued. That 1 girl I mentioned in the other post, she did slow down after uni. She said “she wants to seriously date a nice guy now”. But what nice guy would ever want to date a girl who fucked 30+ guys?

quit exaggerating incel

Escapism, to distance and justify fantasy, easier if you don't have to deal with them.
That said, kind of pathetic.

>In comparison to British girls who are generally gregarious and sarcastic, keeping up with them in conversation is challenging and they drink a lot.
this is pure "the grass is greener" syndrome my good bong, please trust me

>The point that we're making is that there are no wife-material women in this country. I cannot think of a single American woman that I've met that I would ever want to be the mother of my children. I'd pick a Mexican immigrant that barely speaks any English over an American.

The absolute state.

I really, truly wish I was exaggerating.

I just want a foreign, but still white, gf/wife for citizenship and Jow Forumsernational experience reasons. It would neat to have more options on places to live or another passport etc. I want an Irish, UK, or Norwegian gf

You know if you go take a vacation to Ireland it won’t be hard for you to meet women. Plus, Irish people generally seem pretty willing to immigrate here. I know a bunch of Irish people who moved here within the past 10 years

You absolutely are, and you absolutely should.

if that's the case I'm ok. From my experience girls my age are ok generally

that's fucked up, there is far too much pressure to have sex these days

how would you say they compare?

What is the best long term strategy for a relationship that will stand the test of time?

Attached: CHyuqFGUwAAxVrV.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

i know a girl just like that and she is into British shows, is a chef/baker, and is perfect imo, but she doesnt even know me.
unironically only know her from seeing her once in person and finding her on facebook
funny because she became one of my friend's friends roommate and it would have been the best time to meet her, but i am a puss with women

a lot of confusion ITT is that nobody is distinguishing between city girls and country girls. Rural America and cosmopolitan America are basically two different countries.
we're talking "two ex-boyfriends in her life, drug use limited to drinking with her friends on special occasions" vs. "regular psychedelics user, currently in an open relationship with 5 black guys".
the further you get from asphalt, the better women are.

i might in a few years, i am shit at talking to random people in general, but especially women so i need to work on it

I actually have found to prefer american girls over the ones here on first hand experience, but I don't fantasize about them suddenly having an entirely pure innocent behavior and I get along with the girls here just fine.
With that said, I don't honestly expect ever getting married with anyone mostly due to how rare it has been for me to fall in love with someone and my interest in love having died down since then.

Yes it is fucked up. It’s stressful because I want a nice girlfriend. But so many girls here have casual sex. American girls like to have a lot of hook ups and fwb between relationships. That is stressful because I don’t have casual sex by my own choice. I only have sex within relationships.

Hyperbole the post.

Try Interpals. You could message Irish girls and then go take a vacation and meet them

i look like an overweight caveman atm, i will hop on that after i drop about 30 more pounds

Start running, stop consuming sugar and you will lose weight fast

exactly that type of person, I assumed they were common in the states because they make up a lot of American girls I meet here, are they not?

I'm pretty sure there is a post up the thread somewhere that literally distinguishes between rural and city girls. But anyway what is the best way to get a rural gf?

The problem IMO is that promiscuous girls are the only ones to put themselves out there so they are the one you tend to fuck.
With nice ones it's much more difficult to make a move, you can't just suggest netflix and invite them to your room.

im British and I like american girls often. I have a posh welsh accent and speak welsh i think they would like that. i like angloid girls too

Attached: hockey team leiscter school.jpg (700x429, 85K)

Top 5 most psycho women on planet earth

>With nice ones it's much more difficult to make a move, you can't just suggest netflix and invite them to your room.
But that’s not true. That one girl I told you about, she would not flirt with guys in public, and I’ve seen her reject chads. She never went to clubs and barely drank. On weekends she would get on Tinder and find a chad to come over and pound her pussy for a while. Then she’d kick him out and unmatch him from tinder. She did that almost every weekend for all 4 years of uni. But like I said, if you met her in person, you’d think she’s a nice quality girl. That is the problem. Modern girls are so ok with promiscuity that it’s impossible to tell now

>I like american girls often.
sounds like something a pajeet would say

what makes them psycho?

very odd, why would she do that?

Well I live in the midwest and I know a few women like that, but it isnt a very common occurrence. A lot that like british shows seem to be like that though. The girls that are dr. who fans are cringe and bluepilled. I think youd be alright if you just came over for a bit and looked for a gf, most girls anywhere seem to like foreign accents

looking after yourself and knowing what you want is a start. then find someone who meets your unmet needs and vice-versa.

I asked her once why she did it and she said “well, it’s fun. It feels good to get fucked by hot guys, and one day this won’t be possible, so it’s good to make as many memories as I can now”. She said it so sincerely it was crazy. She sounded so honest and sincere

How do I get a nice English gf?

Guys... American girls can't be that bad. There are 160 million of them, statistically speaking a good portion of them are wife material.

Nope

American girls are generally dumb sluts, making them very easy if you're interested.

you need a bbc

Attached: TOLL.jpg (704x899, 92K)

I don't think they've found the one.

In fact you should be right, but given demand on these women, well you're out of luck, friendo. I think there was a page on this, not as reliable as one would hope but it made for a fun experiment.

>

forgot to click

Attached: north wales girls team.jpg (960x539, 143K)

I'd like to go one day, thinking of doing a semester there.
I thought the accent thing was just a polite thing they say to everyone like a fat girl has nice eyes desu

>knowing what you want
see that is the main problem, you said yourself that what I want will change as I grow older, which I believe, what I liked even 3 years ago is totally different to what I want now. How do I predict what I will want?

no I mean why reject chads in the club but not online?

Being friendly, funny, socially assured and likeable. Obviously being attractive helps a lot.
Generally the qualities that make a person have a large circle of friends are the same in getting a gf, at least in my age bracket.

that's not how proportions work
you mean a good number of them

Attached: 1485434464675.jpg (960x960, 161K)

>How do I predict what I will want?
you don't. knowing what you want isn't easy. most people today don't know what they want and just coast along. life was simpler in our grandparents' time.

What does the average scottish woman of 19-21 age range look like? The only scottish woman I really know is Karen Gillan but I like the accent and some norf accents too

Attached: JCrOc_d.jpg (640x925, 54K)

>no I mean why reject chads in the club but not online?
She never went to clubs. She would reject chads who approached her on campus. I guess she liked doing things on her own terms which tinder gives.

It’s just sad. She seems like a cool girl, but underneath she was a huge closet slut in uni. I genuinely feel bad for any guy who dates her because they won’t realize her past.

i dated a christian (american) girl
she broke up with me after two weeks because 'god didnt mean for us to be together'
three years later she became a single mom and tried to talk to me again
get a russian wife instead

God damn I just want to do what my parents did

average as in typical? Average as in 5/10 or average as in a random selection?

that is sad, I know girls like this. I guess I can't blame them.

that's fucked
russian girls are definitely not the answer though

goddamn what a black pill.

average as in typical

>American girls seem so naive and innocent
kek. how could anyone think this?

are you a girl yourself? why did she tell you all this

>God damn I just want to do what my parents did
shit nigga I don't. they got divorced when I was 6 and used me to attack each other afterwards.

wanting a fairy-tale relationship is irrealistic. I just want sex.

*unrealistic

Attached: ESMS edinborough girls hockey.jpg (900x485, 82K)