Post myths from your cunt, are they true or false?

post myths from your cunt, are they true or false?

Attached: argentina is white.webm (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqY3nN4Et7M
youtube.com/watch?v=wib9QR7y8vo
bbc.com/news/health-45283401
en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/seasons-in-finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe she's dumb but I'd still fuck her

Como se dice "thicc slampig" en Español?

Attached: sniffcel.jpg (890x593, 99K)

she doesn't look remotely white to me and im from the swarthiest part of north europe (south wales)

she's white enough for my penis

white argies are usually called german. when an argie says he's "white" he means he has light skin.
anglophone retards will never understand this

would

Based lusitanic

They also call "negro" to any person of lower class, regardless of their race.

sebastian looks like he'd be more interested by adrian than camila

wtf are you saying, makes no sense, i just cannot comprehend, are you speaking english?

The Chilean guy is seething internally and the Mexican guy is holding back laughter. Why are Argies so cringe?

>myth: mexicans are good people
>truth: mexicans are good people, chicanos are subhuman

source?

Attached: whyyg.png (911x891, 43K)

lmao she still looks latina. She wouldnt look out of place even on this indio country.
Also the chilean guy looks very chilean for some reason, dont know why

holy shit sebastian is so thick
every part of him is struggling to feel the fabric of his clothes

hey chilebros, are you big down there too?

she looks iberian

Attached: 1548664001138.jpg (680x588, 51K)

sebastian and adrian seem like cool dudes

I don't care, I want to feel his body twitch

believe it or not people actually used to believe white people have the biggest penis on average.

thats because she is mixed race like 90+% of people in this god damned continent

She literally looks Spanish. Stop implying she has nonwhite features

white enough for my penis then

Thats not the point. She is implying that her whiteness would make her seem not latina, but she does, because many latinos (myself included) look iberian. Thats why she doesnt look out of place here despite looking european. It would be diffferent if she looked german or slavic. Then her whiteness would not make her look latina.

French people need subtitles when they get Québécois television or movies
It's true

It's legal to drive your car while being naked.
Germany has three capitals.
The Weimar constitution is actually still valid.

True or false?

O guess the word is "gordibuena"

Has to be false for sure, its Germany
False
Might be true

>I am very white

Attached: 1526573430172.jpg (321x643, 33K)

>Has to be false for sure, its Germany

Hmmmmmm?

She looks Welsh
Why are you Welsh so fucking ugly? Methinks you need another load of ANGLO seed in your gene pool

Attached: welsh_woman_2.jpg (425x531, 101K)

That's not an ugly woman

Lmao i don't come to this place for 5 months and i see we still live rent free on Jow Forums mind

Germans love to rock out with their cock out

Yes that's why it must be legal

Looks like Moor. Por que?

Solution:

1. True. Your car is in a way regarded as an extension of your home. Thus it's perfectly legal to drive around naked as long as you can use the pedals.

2. True. Germany has three capitals similar to South Africa. Berlin is the seat of the legislative branch and half of the executive. Karlruhe is the seat of the German judiciary (supreme court) and Bonn is the seat of the other half of all ministeries(due to a compromise agreement when they moved to Berlin).

3. Partly true. Article 140 [Law of religious denominations] of the Basic Law (German constitution) reads: 'The provisions of Articles 136, 137, 138, 139 and 141 of the German Constitution of 11 August 1919 shall be an integral part of this Basic Law.'. Thus parts of the Weimar constitution still form a part of the constitutional framework of the German republic.

She looks like my wife madisin lee

Attached: 1ff780a44f74a20537601b0d90b6b91d.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

this, i have worked with a few illegals when i was in high school, and although id rather they go back to their country and come in legally, they were always good people
CHIs on the other hand have been delinquents

Sebastian and Adrian look like cool guys.

Myths about France and the UK:

1. The French Republic prohibits laws written in languages other than French. There are no laws written in other languages.

2. The United Kingdom still has some laws written in French

many people on Jow Forums dont seem to understand most states and even cities have varying laws

You're only saying that because she looks like the best that the French have to offer

full clip?

we all know, everybody knows, but if we accept it as a fact like all the other facts we know about but conveniently forget when we make threads and shitpost this board is kill

the thing is she looks tanned while the other two just look brown

Idk about any foreign myths regarding Finland but I'd be happy to shed some light if there are any.

Some domestic ones include;
We used to believe that there was only a limited amount of luck and success in the world, so if someone got lucky others would be very envious because that would be retracted from the pool of luck available to others. Best ways to manipulate luck in ones favor usually consisted of methods to sabotage others luck, like casting spells to dry the neighbors cows udders to ensure your own cows would produce more. This is why we still have saying like "kel' onni on se onnen kätkekööt", "the one lucky should conceal it", and why we don't tend to brag about fortunes to this day.

you are posting that seriously

She looks Mexican.

Look at your flag and stop embarassing yourself

>why we don't tend to brag about fortunes to this day.
very interesting fact
now I am trying to remember whether finn posters brag a lot. but i guess it doesn't apply here..
or does it?

she has the complexion of an iberian. Maybe her facial structure indicates she's mixed. What is your threshold for white? Northern European?

Attached: 10cf94ef440993f7f263d4df61a218162107f48e5dfdc9162f256639d69845cf.jpg (1536x2048, 500K)

I guess it's more reserved towards interactions between other finns. People here seem to be very eager to promote their own nations to foreigners which often results in comparing and bragging about fortunes, though I don't think my flag often brags about fortunes, rather focusing on more mundane joys. Like how everyone is taken care of, free education, healthcare etc. even though average finn is pretty wealthy.

Another misconception is that Finland and other nordic nations are very cold. While that is true during winter, out summers are still blazing hot, often exceeding the temperatures in most sub-saharan regions. Heat waves of +25*C happen throughout the summer, with many (most?) places reaching temperatures beyond 30*C (eastern Finland reached +37*C).

she is clearly a mestiza just like the other two what the fuck is your problem, are you blind or something

Man those men are hot, especially Chile.

Stop objectifying chilean men damn it

I've noticed that when it comes to attractive latinos people on this board usually consider them to be white or mostly white.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqY3nN4Et7M

Myth: Brazilians aren't Latinos.
Truth: Brazilians are Latinos.

Too tall for a mexican

this is him
youtube.com/watch?v=wib9QR7y8vo

one on the left is definitely more indio. But she does have the complexion of an iberian - facial structure? Not really.

lol is she attractive? She looked average to me.

>But she does have the complexion of an iberian - facial structure? Not really.
Except she does

It's kind of like mixed people can have different traits, no?

>complexion of an iberian
what does that mean, have you ever visited friend?

Or maybe it's kind of like that... she looks Iberian...

She could easily pass as spanish.

people think she's mixed cause she's ugly

she is average, not ugly at all

>claim that amerindians and mestizos have dark skin, wide and round faces, big lips, flat faces, piggish noses, asian eyes, etc.
>also simultaneously claim that girl doesn't look iberian simply because she's from argentina

what goes through the mind of Jow Forumscels?

Actually Russians are not even in top 10 as alcohol drinkers
bbc.com/news/health-45283401

>Heat waves of +25*C happen throughout the summer, with many (most?) places reaching temperatures beyond 30*C (eastern Finland reached +37*C).
now this is something I find hard to believe.
I used to think people there melt at 20C or 25C
but I'd like to believe it's true because there's no point in lying about it.

>I guess it's more reserved towards interactions between other finns.
are you kind of like this too?
I guess it's just good manners not to discuss money.
or maybe others are comfortable talking about it?
I don't know if it's my own insecurity that makes me not want to talk about or it's just very cheap to do that.

you must be joking. do you really think this is a uniquely American thing?

this

Attached: 1531931857918.png (548x972, 38K)

I love this clip, the look on the guys' faces is priceless
>"Here we go again with this shit..."

iberians are generally more tan than northern europeans, especially in southern iberia.

first you say she's clearly mestiza and now you say she could pass as spanish. Make up your minds for christ sake

quintessentially fat fuck

Iberians are mixed Europeans, predominantly European but still mixed nonetheless. That region was under Moorish control for nearly 800 years, that's more race-mixing than any Latin American country today.

Attached: 1557080281581.jpg (852x480, 70K)

lot of chileans shitposting man, lurke more before engaging

This, it's interesting how even the "whites"/light skinned people of LatAm have the Latino look.

they are not white looking for our standards, not that we give a single fuck about it

>The highest summer temperatures in the Finnish interior are from 32°C to 35°C. Near the sea and over the maritime islands, temperatures over 30°C are extremely rare; the highest temperature ever recorded in Helsinki is 31.6°C. The highest temperature ever recorded was on July 29th, 2010, when 35°C was exceeded in several places (the maximum being 37.2°C in Joensuu). Heat waves, with a maximum daily temperature exceeding 25°C, occur on an average of 10 to 15 days per summer inland in southern and central Finland, and 5 to 10 days in northern Finland and on the coast. In the course of the summer, thunderstorms occur on 8 to 14 days in the interior and 4 to 8 days in coastal areas and northern Lapland.
en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/seasons-in-finland (Finnish Meteorological Institute)
Coastal cities are cooled by breezes from the sea, but interior Finland gets very hot, which is made worse by the air being generally less windy there, so it can sometimes be very scorching.

>are you kind of like this too?
Yeah. Discussing money is generally considered a rude habit, even though everyones annual taxed income is public information and released for everyone to skim through every year (to promote transparency). But generally I don't tend to mention occasions where I've been lucky and often find myself belittling or borderline denouncing achievements I've received through luck. People are generally very uncomfortable about receiving praise for things they didn't work very hard for.

Attached: sunshine.png (715x318, 21K)

>big lips
Is that even seen in a bad way nowadays?

>People are generally very uncomfortable about receiving praise for things they didn't work very hard for.
this is very cute lol
Idk I feel like some need validation and though that's not really good, it's what keeps others going.
you lot are fortunate to not need it or even be somewhat ashamed to talk about it.
I wonder how it is with jobs, usually you need to sell yourself and brag during job interviews.
is it not a thing there?

hmm I think the hot temp there started around 10-20 years ago probably because of climate change :(
Maybe your parents aren't used to temperature like this.
either way, pls do not melt snow frens.

It's more like a Mediterranean white thats shared with Latinos as opposed to European whites.

Attached: 1557632159237.jpg (1241x1542, 140K)

Frenchies sure are the best gaydars in the world.

They even inverted the accent in every word to the one that's not accentuated just to sound special, but they sound retarded and everyone in latam acknowledge this.

Of course anything implying sexual degeneracy is legal, come on, it's Germany

I'd hit that for sure

>I used to think people there melt at 20C or 25C
It's also a matter of getting adjusted. Coming from -25*C winters to +25*C summers does make you feel like you're melting, just like readjusting to -25*C from +25*C feels like you're freezing all the time. Right now -10*C to -15*C feels like nothing, while in late fall/during first snows even +5*C feels like it could cause frostbites. This has always been the trend. Actually, it feels like the weather is becoming more homogenous throughout the year now, winters being warmer and summers being colder, which is very unfortunate. Many seeds have been spoiled in recent years due to the cold weather sticking around for too long or beginning too early.

>I wonder how it is with jobs, usually you need to sell yourself and brag during job interviews.
Finnish job interviews are very awkward for this reason. Usually we have CV's listing all our previous jobs and the interviews just discuss the jobs we did there etc, ttying not to focus on selling yourself as much, instead on the merit you've accumulated. I always found it very intimidating to go to job interviews for the fear of said need to "sell yourself", but luckily the employees are often as reluctant to make you do it. This is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and relatives that I've spoken to.

>Many seeds have been spoiled in recent years due to the cold weather sticking around for too long or beginning too early.
sad :(
I heard it drives the vege prices up.
do farmers get some sort of assistance when this happens? or they just raise the price?

>very intimidating to go to job interviews for the fear of said need to "sell yourself", but luckily the employees are often as reluctant to make you do it.
why is Binlan so cute? :3
but it guess the system works, otherwise no finns would be working. I guess this only proves the memes about finns being shy is true.
i think shy is the wrong word to use but more.. reluctant to initiate?
do you have a particular word to describe this?
the dutch kind of has the "do as normal" kind of thing because sticking out is considered bad.. i think?

Farmers are very dependent on EU grants as is so it's causing many to go bankrupt or be forced to sell their lands. Hence we're very worried about climate change and eager to work to slow it down.

>i think shy is the wrong word to use but more.. reluctant to initiate?
We just consider it to be respectful to not intrude on others privacy and sense of independence. Which is also why we don't like people who try to force small talk or why we don't tend to initiate conversation, because we don't want to bother you or interrupt whatever it is you're doing or whatever thoughts youre processing. It's also very rude to interrupt someone talking, because it's been indoctrinated through ages that you shouldn't speak when you have nothing to say, hence interrupting is very rude and a gesture showing that you have very little regard to the person who was talking and couldn't care less about their views.

Same goes when someone slips and falls, if it doesn't seem like they hurt themselves, we don't want to intrude their sense of independence so usually people won't hurry to help. I myself too prefer to just get up myself and try to proceed as if nothing happened, making a scene out of it just makes it worse. However if someone is visibly in pain or unable to manage themselves, or just seem like they want help, then help is often easily available.

I don't think we have a specific term coined for it. It's just how everyone generally is. It's been speculated that it has to do with the long dark winters and everyone having to be able to provide for themselves and survive on their own, so offering to help someone for some mundane slip-up is like questioning their ability to provide for themselves. Other nordics do share some of these traits but I don't think it's as pronounced in them, might have to do with Finland remaining rather tribal for way longer and reformed later than it's neighbors.

Attached: 800px-Akseli_Gallen-Kallela_-_Ensi_opetus_(1887-1889).jpg (800x960, 129K)

>grants as is so it's causing many to go bankrupt or be forced to sell their lands
too sad
I wonder how many would decide to sell their land and what jobs will they have then.
I don't suppose many become NEETs
I think very few might choose that route over there.

>It's also very rude to interrupt someone talking
>interrupting is very rude and a gesture showing that you have very little regard to the person who was talking and couldn't care less about their views.
this does not apply to online stuff, does it?
I mean if you do that in mammi, the thread might die..
sorry for asking that but I wonder how culture affects online behavior.

>we don't like people who try to force small talk or why we don't tend to initiate conversation,
bit sad because sometimes, some genuinely are frenly, but I guess silence is more important than starting a pointless conversation.
how about asking the time to a stranger? is that a no or pretty normal?

> we don't want to intrude their sense of independence so usually people won't hurry to help
hmm here, the more you hurry, the more plus points you get for being "good" I guess we're more hypocritical in that sense. or maybe not hypocritical but we're just so used to having this sense of community that not being friendly towards others is like a sin.
I really don't like it because it reaches a point where people become too nosey and being annoyed at that would mean you are bad.

>so offering to help someone for some mundane slip-up is like questioning their ability to provide for themselves
sounds quite proud but at the same time, when you have had no assistance all your life, i think it's just normal to feel you wouldn't want help because you have always survived alone.

very interesting look into binlan culture. thanks fren :)

>I don't suppose many become NEETs
It's inded not a very common choice even though finnish neetbux and services are plenty to say the least. Since education is free and pursuing different careers and even changing them later in life is relatively risk-free, people tend to work to fulfill their ambitions. It's also why we score so high on happiness etc. indexes, because people feel like they are free to pusue whatever careers they want.
>this does not apply to online stuff, does it?
You can't really interrupt a text conversation, so it's hard to see how it could reflect to online behavior. Also the nonymity here lets people vent and behave unlike they would in real life.
>how about asking the time to a stranger? is that a no or pretty normal?
Sure. But casually sparking conversation with a stranger is rare. And yeah, talking for the sake of being in voice is just pointless. Rather be quiet and let others enjoy the peace as well.
>or maybe not hypocritical but we're just so used to having this sense of community that not being friendly towards others is like a sin.
Yeah, those are some interesting cultural differences. It must have been a better way for the communities there to thrive so such behavior has been promoted.
>sounds quite proud but at the same time, when you have had no assistance all your life, i think it's just normal to feel you wouldn't want help because you have always survived alone.
I don't see it as being proud because it's not something we think of like that. It's more like stoicism. Thanks for the cute chat pinoy-bro

All 3 of them look GREEK

Is this true?

Catherine Zeta Jones, a Welshwoman, quite literally plaid a Mexican on TV and could very easily pass as your bog standard Latin American model.

I was surprised that the daughter from the George Lopez show is just Albanian.

Attached: 429888c6f86beccce762654944011070.jpg (360x558, 35K)

I want a chilean bf NOW

Negro goes beyond class, race and skin color. It's a way of living.

Unironically this. Brits are fucking ugly.