Is spicy food banter the most powerful banter? It never fails to send every wh*toid on this board into a shitfit

Is spicy food banter the most powerful banter? It never fails to send every wh*toid on this board into a shitfit.

Attached: pepepper-by-me-2745771.png (500x696, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PKKvZ3gDA6
youtube.com/watch?v=V4ALKcFmZ_k
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/03/26/394339284/how-snobbery-helped-take-the-spice-out-of-european-cooking?t=1557818514646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine having brown skin.. i'd just kill myself

lmao we already got a seething whiteboi not even 2 minutes

>whypipo face when the ketchup hits

Attached: wh_Toid.png (423x630, 294K)

What's that red mark on his left cheek?

I don't understand this meme

For some reason black people think that white people don't eat spicy food. This made white kids here making funny threads.

Attached: whypipoBTFO.jpg (1265x1201, 523K)

wypipo be like

Attached: 1501903152451.jpg (635x635, 106K)

>white babies when a microfraction of the phytochemicals in the "extra mild for white people" sauce crosses the blood-brain barrier and ends up in your mother's breast milk

Attached: googoo gaagaa.jpg (381x353, 66K)

Green Is My Pepper

Spicy food is fucking delicious

Yes, their subhuman traits prevent them from tasting actual good food.

Attached: 1551991699615.png (3000x3000, 620K)

troof

Attached: 1bvi2qqtek2Q4H.jpg (1260x630, 811K)

Do Chileans really put mayonnaise on everything?

Got some spicy sauce on his cheek and it started to MELT
Daaaaaaamn

Also the word cumskin. Call them that and they sit you down and give two paragraphs explaining why it is an honor to be called that because it is a life giver

Attached: 1557743756145.jpg (728x546, 101K)

>tfw I probably eat more spicy food than this 41% mutt

Attached: poppamies_savunaga_chilikastike.png (368x368, 87K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1PKKvZ3gDA6

Attached: 1557599633868.png (3000x3000, 591K)

Yes, I don't know why but most people here really love mayonnaise so they almost always use it

Is cold weather/winter banter the most powerful banter? It never fails to send every nigger, mutt and mongrell non-white on this board into a shitfit.

Attached: avantouinti-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

but you fingoloids don't even experience real winter. niggers in continental america experience colder temperatures than you

>haha wypipo be like water so spicy
>YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER

you already lost this round my man

>you already lost this round my man

Attached: 1547953298595.png (634x636, 860K)

Why?

Why must the wh*te escalate everything?

Attached: when-you-post-a-meme-about-white-ppl-seasoning-their-14544791.png (500x424, 285K)

>only white people can live in extremely cold clima-

Attached: Image_from_My_Life_with_the_Eskimo.png-1142x474-c.jpg (828x440, 74K)

excellent choice

Attached: iu[1].png (368x368, 88K)

Do you even avantouinti?
>It is so stupid it doesn't even understand the insult that has been thrown at it.
The 56% is strong with this one.
Swimming in the avanto and going to the sauna on the regular is healthy. And euphoric.
>implying you are one of those people
Well?
Thanks, dude. I've yet to taste the Scorpion sauce, since I don't have it in the supermarkets in the town where I live. Can't wait.

Attached: saunaseura_27-2400x1600.jpg (2400x1600, 441K)

For me, it's Exhorresco.

Attached: 4734965121122_1024x1024.jpg (680x1024, 66K)

still doesn't change the fact that n*Rdoids aren't the only ones who can live in cold weather
imagine being this mad
must be the mongol genes

Most "wypipo" memes generally refer to (mostly true) old stereotypes about cultureless American WASPs
In turn, most minorities cant tell/don't really know the difference between different types of white people.

No post in this thread ever claimed any single activity to be exclusive to a single race. t:other finn

>google ww1
>turns out just smelling mustard is enough to kill white people
holY SHIT

See Looks nice, what kind of hot sauce is that?

NIGGER

not just black people. Pic related;

You guys need to just take the "L" on this one. You're always so quick to mock minorities based on stereotypes but as soon as something is thrown back at you, you get all defensive. You're lying to yourself if you think white people have an equal or better affinity at handling hot/spicy food than Indians/Blacks/Mexicans.

NB4;
>>tHaTs BeCaUsE yOuR fOoD iS gArBaGe So YoU hAvE tO mAsK tHe TaStE wItH sPiCe!!

Attached: 3C12C83200000578-4112754-image-m-61_1484222407027.jpg (634x394, 40K)

That's a bell pepper

Ability to withstand spiciness has nothing to do with race.

>Ability to withstand spiciness has nothing to do with race.

Attached: 1526704916518.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

>bell pepper
>spicy
The smaller the pepper, the spicier it actually is.

Why do you use "right-wing" memelord picture beside a statement denouncing racial differences? You're not very clever are you?

based Stallman

I highly doubt blacks eat as spicy as SEA or some latinos. I don't get how black people are even in this banter, they have ethiopian food and what else? Being able to eat spicy can be trained.

>tomato is too spicy for the american
OH NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=V4ALKcFmZ_k

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 112K)

I like eating chili peppers because they make my nose run and its easy to breath

Attached: 1550759230092.gif (840x488, 511K)

>Implying Indians CAN'T tolerate both cold temperature AND spicy food at the same time
Fingolian BTFO

seething whitey

>hey guys let's put this thing on our food that hurts

You can talk to me Pajeet, when your country has proper and modern sanitation in your country.
Mene perseeseen, vitun neekeri :DDDDD

>what are Inuit and people from around the Himalayas

You can talk about street shitting once you join the big boys club
You discount Mongolian

Most people outside this basket weaving forum doesn't even know that your snownigger shit hole even exists

Reply to me if and when your country becomes relevant

Attached: 1557433976955.jpg (660x525, 59K)

I'd like to apologise

reminder that white people took over most of the world for spices and spicy food

>Reply to me if and when your country becomes relevant
Indian talking about relevancy? A country with a average life expectancy of under 70 years. A country with the average IQ 82. A country known for shitting in the streets, trash programming, bollywood, bathing in a river riddled with filth, cringe behaviour in social media and getting fucked by the british empire.

Wow, such achievements there, Pajeet. Tell me, do you have a future, one filled with prosperity, wealth or happiness? Or are you just another drone in a country comparable to animals. :)

I feel sorry for you, no human should have the misfortunate in being born to a literal shithole, please don't reproduce.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

idk tasted som Kongolese prawns and they where pretty hot, good thing they are heavy drinkers aswell.

Atleast we have a future
Sure things might not be good for EVERYONE but we have made it this far and will make it in the future

Your irrelevant shithole wouldn't even exist in the future

Also
>Yellow rat
>Culture
ATLEAST we have our own culture

Pajeet absolutely rekt to shreds by based finn

Attached: 1555280876113.jpg (476x635, 144K)

Ah , yes it's THIS drama whore AGAIN
Are you FINALLY going to commit suicide yet or are you still tok pussy to do it and be a drama whore AGAIN ?

Do it you pussy
Just
Kys

Attached: shannon-conlin-fragilefawnn-drink-up-kyle-you-need-to-grow-55803960.png (500x644, 114K)

No , i feel sorry for you faggot
I am going to have 5 children and they are going to outbreed you to extinction

What are you going to do about it faggot ?

What CAN you do about it ?

LITERALLY NOTHING
Except bitch about us in some obtuse forums

>Happiness

>Tp
>Tf

Most of you fingolian yellow rat subhumans are ACTUAL autists in real life

Indians have some of the alltime greatest QTs
Don't be angry you do a great job living just measure poorly against wh-tes in contrived cases. You have prodigious chess players and a good budget space program. Fins are awesome too, dunno.

I bet you are too much of a pussy to commit sudoku yourself street shitter

Attached: 1555412229984.jpg (950x720, 36K)

LMAO u mad bro just relax free

Attached: 01fd2b7454c8f544e53ec116b34a582a.jpg (654x436, 158K)

I love how brown amerilards force this silly meme out of sheer ignorance of the rest of the world and white amerilards take it so personally and get so utterly seething they resort to petty racism in response every single time.

>Ignorant snownigger at it AGAIN

Unlike you subhumans we take things like honour and pride seriously

India is one of the top 10 countries where honour killings and ritual suicide is common

Honour , pride and courage things which snow nigger subhuman like you obviously don't have

You faggots try to commit suicide for your own selfish reasons
Also imagine being a pussy that you get depressed in a Fucking snow Nigger Shithole

You retards wouldn't last a single day here in the real world

a literal baby boomer

Attached: 1549999757964.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

I know but you are still a pussy XD

Depression is fairly selfless
Being unable to produce is a valid leave as any other

All of you are subhumans comparing to me, I'm real aryan.
/thread

>Atleast we have a future
The west finds you unreliable and disgusting. The east finds you unrealiable and disgusting; if there is a master race and a conqueror on this earth it is not you by any definition of the meaning...
>Sure things might not be good for EVERYONE but we have made it this far and will make it in the future
And they never will be, you are like locust, parasites fighting for scraps that fall from a tree because you are so subhuman you can't invent a ladder.
>ATLEAST we have our own culture
Yes; Polytheism, shitting in the streets, swimming in "holy river" that is a ticking time bomb of turbo mega ebola aids, caste system that is the reason people live in below shit conditions and violence in the name of "honor" comparable to Islam. Cool culture. Very nice.
>I am going to have 5 children and they are going to outbreed you to extinction
With who? Oh yes, that's right; with the woman you get from arranged marriage, what was the dowry? 3 goats and 2 cows, no? You ain't gonna breed shit and even if you do, it's the chinks who'll fuck you up first anyhow ;)
>are ACTUAL autists in real life
Have you seen how Rajesh acts on social media? All that bad english and lack of tact. Damn, that average 82 IQ is really showing. And here some of you claim that you'll out breed us? I guess it must be right; animals attract animals.
>India is one of the top 10 countries where honour killings and ritual suicide is common
The fact you take pride in this is something else... I can't even, Pajeet. You are smashing your own head into a rock. Thousands of years of evolution and progress and YOU are the result? Darwin must be rolling in his grave.

Attached: threesome.png (600x900, 150K)

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/03/26/394339284/how-snobbery-helped-take-the-spice-out-of-european-cooking?t=1557818514646
no regrets

R
E
K
T

Attached: 1555793398652.jpg (419x480, 81K)

>Is spicy food banter the most powerful banter? It never fails to send every wh*toid on this board into a shitfit.
totally,see

Culturless is bullshit, people that claim that dont see that nearly all aspects of American culture are those values and ideas. They dont notice it, similar to how they cant see air.

>brown making fun of y peeps
Stop seething wtf its just banter
>white making fun of brown peeps
Wtf is wrong with you? Thats racist

okay so white "people"
>cant handle anything spicier than ketchup
>have micropenises (their race is literally dying out because wh*toid women dont want wh*te "men" lol)
>literally get cancer and die when exposed to sunlight
>get heat stroke when temperatures are above zero
holy shit, what a bunch of subhumans

Attached: 1550044930002.jpg (659x657, 146K)

Calm down nigger stop seething over a joke jeez

Lmao why are finns so bad at handling a bit of banter

Wyte ppl:
- can't handle spices
- can't handle some burns

Lmao why are non whites so bad at handling a bit of banter?

See where I'm going with this?

assblasted wh*toid lol

assblasted nigger lol

people enjoying spicy food have their taste so fucked up they need something very strong to feel anything.

Nonwhites aren't throwing autistic ragefits and write an essay worth of insults just because someone told them they can't handle food

The only thing more cringe than white people not being able to handle spices are white people who overcompensate and engage in those retarded pepper contests

Funny
>See an obvious bait thread
>Answer to the bait with another bait
>It's the non whites that ACTUALLY take the bait
>They talk shit
>I talk shit back, though a bit more in depth
>"LMAO WYPIPO SO ASSBLASTED"
?????????

Go punch some drywall

Seethe harder.

>Is spicy food banter the most powerful banter? It never fails to send every wh*toid on this board into a shitfit.
Look at that Finnish autist in this thread sperging out over a bit of banter and you tell me

>bait
>a bit more in depth
rule of the game is any user to start punching out entire paragraphs loses

Attached: 313-3135637_3780541-smug-pepe-transparent.jpg (820x886, 226K)

>I'm not mad guys, here's a list of a hundred points telling you why you're the one who's mad you nigger subhuman
Lmao

>"NO NO NO im not angry as fuck right now im just baiting RREEEE!"
why do wh*tes do this?

Attached: 1556294134607.png (231x218, 9K)

If you are gonna insult someone; do it properly. None of that half assed shit.

Attached: file.jpg (600x591, 76K)

Reread what I wrote I'm not insulting you mate

Naah, I meant in general. I didn't point it at you.

Lmao at all this whiteys trying to counter banter. This thread achieved maximum white butthurt

I think it's a dumb meme about Americans.

Our cuisine does use spices, just not the ones that burn the taste away or set your anus on fire.