Chicano says they're Mexican and make it a part of their personality

>Chicano says they're Mexican and make it a part of their personality
>They don't speak Spanish, celebrate Mexican holidays, visit Mexico, or even know how to cook Mexican food

Attached: 0tsydt6jq8u21.png (1000x808, 404K)

Kys Amerigoblo, your kind are the reason Mexico is suffering. Mexico would be first world if you disgusting mutts never existed

ChicANO

>a fucking chicano is calling others mutts

Attached: gkyl89p867o01.jpg (737x492, 22K)

CHI

Die
Die, I at least know my ancestors were proud Aztec Warriors AND Conquistadors, you have peasant backgrounds. DIE DIE DIE
t. Amerigoblo expat

I speak the language but I find it hard to associate as Mexican since I didn't grow up in actual Mexican culture. It feels wrong if I don't know the countries history nor issues and say that I am one of them. Also most media and music I consume isn't of Hispanic origin.

Attached: 20190508_012313.png (720x720, 720K)

since when does mexico own the spanish langauge you retard?

>I at least know my ancestors were proud Aztec Warriors AND Conquistadors
>proud of being a brown abomination
oh no no no no no no no..

Suck my dick Amerigoblo, you probably have AIDS

>has US flag
'nuff said

I didn't choose to be born in this hell, my parents were stupid and decided to come here and now I can't leave. I am still a proud Mexican despite what you Mutts say

>now I can't leave.
Literally why? Mexicans come over here poor as fuck surely you can just cross the border and be back with your proud people. Not even that hard

I can't because my Spanish is horrible since Momma wanted me to be an Amerigoblo and refused to teach me Spanish

It's so cute how you brown people come up with all these names for yourselves. You're all the same to us. Mudskins that need to be purged.

If you don't even know spanish why do you larp as a mexican?

That's probably all he has to show as semblance of image.

Because I don't look like you stupid Gringos and I hate Amerigoblos and USA

Exatamente, esos no son chicanos son pochos

>still has US flag

>I hate Amerigoblos
you're all short, fat and brown. how can you tell any of you apart.

I'm chi and I don't like calling myself Mexican because Mexican culture is problematic asf and I think chicano lends itself to progressivism.

I don't really do that. I can speak Spanish but I usually only do it with other spics. Also I look too Asian due to my mother being a hapa so I'm often seen as a stranger till I speak Spanish and explain my background. I find the nickname el chino amusing.

>go to Mexico
>majority of vendors are surprised when I speak Spanish or greet me with "namaste"

Attached: 1557766308775.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Lol then go back paco

The only people that use the term "chicano" are Californians. I don't hear Mexican Americans call each other that in Texas. They call white washed Mexicans here "bolillos" which is a bread that's brown in the outside white in the inside.

>american says he's german, anglo or irish
>ok, heritage
>american says he's mexican
>NO YOU ARE NOT

Ching Chong. Asian girls belong to the Mexican bull.

Chicano doesn't mean white washed

that is the default i notice for mexicans if they see anyone asian. Had a co-worker who was vietnamese and all the mexicans call him chinese.

Irish and german americans get the shit memed out of them wtf are you talking about

Don't you dare call those Mexicans SalvadoreƱos or Guatemaltecos though.

Attached: 1557516998975.png (600x450, 414K)

>get the shit memed out of them
By non-americans, at least here.

Eh I hook up with Hispanic chicks mostly castizo and Asians.