International sanctions destroyed Iraq, Iran, Yugoslavia economies and South Africa's regime...

International sanctions destroyed Iraq, Iran, Yugoslavia economies and South Africa's regime. Why can't they affect Russian govt?

Attached: 1441077924534.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/grain-is-our-oil-russia-is-besting-the-u-s-as-a-wheat-powerhouse-1537719747
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those countries are small...
Russia...

Attached: 1544682089257.png (512x512, 35K)

Because authority > ""democracy""

The West is a cancer destroying its own self, sanctions are nothing

Attached: 1437157680311.jpg (1000x667, 132K)

Russian people literally don't mind eating shit. They just care about pleasing "glorious leader".

Absolutely based

International sanctions against Russia are pretty limited and Russia is more powerful than any of those countries.
Nah, you're just bigots.

Because sanctions don't destroy countries, the Russian government does.

t. shit-eater

because of hackers and elections and those two combined

Stop projecting.
I live a pretty happy life in terms of needs and all that. You have the wrong image of my country.

Russia is stronger than the world

Aren't you late for your daily prayer in the direction of Lord Putin? Maybe today you'll be allowed to eat his shit rather than that of your oblast's governor!

Eur*cucks still buy your gas and oil because they're fucking retards who can't build nuclear power plants

have sex mang

t. 16 year old hohol

Russia finds a way

Aren't they? Russia is nothing now. They exist solely because they have nuclear weapons.

You’re right. Most Russians today descend from their serf (essentially slave) ancestors that had to bend over backwards for their boyar (now oligarch) rulers.

Didn't Russia's nominal GDP literally halve back in 2015?

Did you know that Russia has C-R-O-P-S?
wsj.com/articles/grain-is-our-oil-russia-is-besting-the-u-s-as-a-wheat-powerhouse-1537719747

You've just described capitalism everywhere for all time. Well done.

I like to live with strong leaders :)
Democracy is nothing compared to that