Can we finally settle once and for all what is the true reason for Europeans' obsession with the United States of...

Can we finally settle once and for all what is the true reason for Europeans' obsession with the United States of America (U.S.A)? The first and most obvious answer would be jealousy but there has to be something more. Enlighten me Euros.

Attached: USA_Flag_Map.svg.png (1280x803, 136K)

Jealousy and media influence.

Why do americans make so many horrible threads

Attached: 1557754356172.jpg (235x215, 8K)

Because Jow Forums is an english-speaking site so any retarded american can post in it, while foreigners at least need to learn a second language. by that virtue the average poster on Jow Forums is smarter than the average american, which leads to a conflict of interests.
There's also the obvious factor that America is a relevant superpower, which generates natural animosity and even jealousy

>Because Jow Forums is an english-speaking site so any retarded american can post in it, while foreigners at least need to learn a second language. by that virtue the average poster on Jow Forums is smarter than the average american, which leads to a conflict of interests.
Thats a decent explanation actually

Mostly because it's easy. You are everywhere online, in the news, on the TV, but still separated from us by an ocean and several centuries. We see the best and worst of you but because we're not on the same team, so to say, it's easy to focus on the negative things and keep repeating them until they start to have a life of their own, at which point repeating the same jokes just becomes the norm.
Americans coming off as extremely arrogant doesn't help.
There isn't much of a common European identity in real life, as in, we root for our own countries and only care for our own people most of the time, but on Jow Forums Europeans get a chance to team up for once in making fun of you. Cause you're everywhere, but you ain't us. Your country is in many ways like the weird kid in school who doesn't have friends, in our eyes. It's easy to pick on you.

Why are Americans so insecure? It's almost like all their lives they have been fed the bullshit that their country is somehow admired and envied around the world only to find out that this was all a lie when they start to interact with real foreigners on an Internet platform like this one. It's almost like they don't know that large parts of the world including their so-called allies consider the US a bloodthirsty rogue state that brought about death and destruction upon countries and their people. The don't seem to understand that most young people using the Internet right grew up with American bombings of cities on the news and images of American soldiers cruelly torturing prisoners.

The lower the Internet penetration and English proficiency of a country the higher the age and educational background of its use user base on the English-speaking Internet.

it doesn't help that nobody knows enough about individual European countries to dish banter back. You're all simply too irrelevant when focused down to one country

Most threads about Americans on here are posted by Americans and if a thread isn't about America you derail it until it is.

it goes both ways, euros don't know shit beyond fat, mutt and >education
burgers post muslim memes and euros post mutt memes, there's almost nothing beyond that

America is filled to the Brim with negroes and negro culture.

kek yeah it's our fault

Attached: do americans.png (1854x971, 1.24M)

Dude stop projecting. Contrary to you mutts we actually travel and most of us have been to the US before.

I guarantee that if I ask you to come up with an insult relating to Pennsylvania the best you'll come up with is something involving Amish people or Philadelphia

a) I can't see the flags starting those threads and b) it's obviously a joke.

>it's obviously a joke
no shit, everything on here is a joke

it's just a couple of anti-american darkies hiding under european flags who creates threads about us. during euro hours they mostly discuss eu crap and stuff relating to european history

They think they know everything about America because they spend so much time consuming our media.

When American military police tried to enforce segregation in British pubs while being stationed there during WWII because you mutts couldn't stand your own black brothers in arms drinking at the same bar the pub owners put up 'Blacks Only' signs to keep you violent thugs out.

Shutup welfare queen. Go rape some underage Japanese girl.

they are jealous that all their ancestors have come here and intermixed with other euros to make one melting pot of euro culture that has dominated world affairs for a long time now.

>our
YIKES

Good post.

>Americans coming off as extremely arrogant doesn't help.
I guess you did say "come off as" which is not the same thing as "are" but really I think a lot of Europeans mistake American patriotism and blind dumb love for their country as arrogance when it really isn't.

Euros generally do not have national pride, and so they process American patriotism as arrogance and just get spooked by it because of guilt over European fascism and imperialism.

Basically, the USA's good is better than the rest of the world and its bad is worse than the rest of the world.

It really cannot be argued that the US isn't a remarkable country though.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just a reminder that english is or language now

Attached: tapICdy.jpg (1200x868, 285K)

>our language

t. John McKinsey-Miller-Juarez

its true. we are the only relevant anglosphere country

definitely the only spherical one lardass

Last I checked, the language of global business isn't the Queen's English.
It's mangled Amerimutt

whatever you say Nigel Knox just remember to say thanks to us for your privilege of not learning a second language.

based

World diplomacy is conducted in British English. Every resolution drafted, even those by the US, is written in British English and British English spelling because it's the only official English variety of the United Nations. Look it up.

>Americans coming off as extremely arrogant doesn't help.
Just like said we know you're not the memes you're portrayed as but since you're so distant yet constantly try to be in the spotlight, it's easy to pick on you. t:someone else

We have very deeply rooted national pride, we're just not so obnoxious about it.

Replace "a relevant" with "the only" and you've got it. Though of course China is rising and Russia is still a check with thousands of aged nukes.

>UN
>relevant
ok that is kinda funny.

the US is a pretty big country

yeah I get why we're the focus since other burger posters like to make it so
[spoiler]it won't stop me from acting like a dickhead by virtue of my flag though[/spoiler]

Why hasn't the US managed to push through its own English variety within an organization is weak and feeble as the UN? Why does the US submit to British English on the world stage?

prolly cause we dont care about the UN because we have already won a cultural victory over the western world.

It's Mandarin.

For you.

Check again

Also, the IMF, UN, OECD, and IOC, all officially recognise the British variant with Oxford or Cambridge spelling.

Attached: 5ef40c4kk9px.png (1905x955, 325K)

bigger than you lachlan

because we don't actually care. unlike our insecure anglo pals across the pond

>relevant countries are all red

I'm so sorry you have to see this.

>argentina
lul the cringe

OOF

Attached: OoOF.jpg (1067x451, 32K)

What cultural victory was that?

all of your movies and songs and videogames and books etc.

>most of us have been to the US before
>most

Highly doubtful.

7 of the top 10 best selling novels are British, 8 or 9 of the most popular sports globally are British and even the most popular sports in America are British and/or Canadian, the highest grossing and longest running film franchise is British, the best selling band of all time is British and in the 2010s 6 years out of 9 have seen British or Canadian musicians top the charts and sell more albums in America, even when a large and lasting film franchise like Star Wars comes out in some of the films upwards of 70% of the cast is British, the 2 highest grossing films of all time were written, directed, and produced by a Canadian, one of which tells the story of a British ship that sank off the Canadian coast and stars a British actress. The holidays you celebrate are mostly the same too, Halloween is a British/Irish/Scandinavian/Canadian holiday, the idea for labour day came from Canada, mass marketed Valentine's Day come from Britain, Thanksgiving has been celebrated in Canada longer than America, etc.

Keep in mind that America has almost 2.5 times as many people as all British Commonwealth Dominions combined.

>things that never happened

keep in mind England has been a country way longer than America

Yes, England's additional centuries explain why they are so overrepresented in Hollywood and top American music charts in the 2010s despite being outnumbered several times over.

I mean look you can put one paragraph down but if you truly think you guys have a chance against us media wise then youre crazy

It is funny because in America it is the exact opposite. It seems like Europeans are constantly bugging into our business telling us what to do and critiquing over every move very arrogantly.

fuck off, faggot