Does your country get many American tourists?

Does your country get many American tourists?

How do they behave?

Attached: theres-oil-in-hell-us-army-my-america-irl-31930914.png (500x650, 177K)

Tfw want to go to Dalmatia and see Spit and King's Landing

>california
they stick out like a sore thumb

Anyone who says anything worse than simply a bit loud and bumbling but friendly and well meaning is lying.

you have not met americans in a canadian bar

They are fat and ugly.

Tell me about those thicc Jewish women

Tons
Pretty well

Spit?
This is why it looked so Italian
Btw Spit's real name is Spalato and it was an Italian city stolen by slavs not long ago

>boomers coming to see where armageddon happens
>fat and ugly
There's no way.

They behave fine though they're really fucking LOUD, especially on public transport.

>GoT
Yikes
I'm posting from there right now.

Your shekels are welcome here, friend.

Attached: DSC_0034.jpg (3840x2160, 3.06M)

Those are pretty much the demographic supporting your country. Glad to know at least my tax dollars are being put to use though.

The center of town becomes little Shanghai during summer months.

Attached: DSC_0030_1.jpg (3840x2160, 3.02M)

In Prague are americans known for being loud and vomit everywere. They are also the dumbest and feed scammers from balkans( rip-off rate in changing places, paying for water 10x the price in supermarket just around the corner and the fucking rumunian baggers)

I wish i was was high test enough to scam americans in Prague.

I ment albanians or bulgarians. Croatians are OK

pretty chill guys bro tier

If I would go to Europe I would wear cowboy boots

Fortunately not. The ones here tend to be pretty obnoxious when moving in packs, but lone mutts tend to be tolerable. Not the worst tourists though, not by any definition of the word.

No , most W*itoids and AmeriKKKans go to ONLY north india and barely know anything about india other than that

W*toids that come here know their place and They have a choice either to leave or follow our customs
I remember a wh*toid getting mobbed in Tammukkam , during aadi festivel after refusing to remove foot wear

Stupid Wh*toid thought that removing foot wear and leaving it outside when entering a building is a Hindu custom and wouldn't do it since the wh*toid wasn't a hindu

Little did the retard know what no matter who and what you are in india you leave your foot wear outside
Christians , muslims and even atheists do the same

Wh*toids often confuse ignorance with innocence
Here in south wh*toids can either put up with the local customs or they can leave

Attached: downloadfile-25.jpg (474x316, 36K)

How much does a tab of LSD cost on the streets of Prague?

I would not buy it on the street and I dont live in Prague. In my city it was 500CZK for tab. 200-300 for some fake psychedelics.

The guy I was buying from had Mescaline too and I think he had it from someone in Prague

Split is 90% commieblocks and 10% old town which is only nice from that one angle they use on all postcards
I liked the waterfalls and Trogir much more

A few. They are very polite.

how many times a day do you shit on a beach

There's a few American students in my city but on average they are very stereotypical and come here because they believe it's some liberal bike paradise.

We don't have beach here at all and unlike
north we don't shit in streets

How Indians can be rasist? Can monkeys be rasist too then?

fat or fit, mostly loud, want attention
better than chinese though

They're loud and not very polite, still better than Chinese tho

There are no worst tourists than chinese. They travel only because of the status. Do dont care about seeing anything

Too much

Can confirm this

He probably thought you were trying to steal his shoes

yes, they behave in a way that made us hate them in an unironic way.

>Does your country get many American tourists?
ye
>How do they behave?
I wanted to say shit about them but they are total bros and pretty chill guys, i've become friends with most gringos i met at the beach and shit.

> Does your country get many American tourists?
No(

We get millions each year for obvious reasons
>How do they behave?
Fairly okay. They tend to be overly friendly, which annoys the more introverted people.

Rarely see them in Metro Manila, it's mostly dirty old men sexpats.
The legitimate tourists are in nature resorts in the provinces. They seem friendly but they eat everywhere leaving garbage on our wildlife like bums. They're also loud but that doesn't trigger me as Filipinos in general are loud.

there are two types usually. either old christians going to holy places or qt taglit girls

Boomers and valley gurls.

Yes, we get boomers who want to go to Norway because "muh heritage"
They are all right.

Of all the things to get upset about, I wouldn't get upset about fags in the military. Homosexuality and armed forces have a long illustrious history.

We need to fucking ban faggots in the military
Kys faglover

Based

I swear if you felt the warmth of my penis inside of you, you'd go to war just to feel it again

Almost none, for obvious reasons americunts prefer visiting civilized sophisticated and safe Wester European countries like France and England

yes i, they pretend to know everything to my culture because they know some stereotype about italo americans (italo american arent italian btw)