Do people use WhatsApp in your cunt?

Do people use WhatsApp in your cunt?

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-070140_Chrome.jpg (1080x1472, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal_(software)
youtu.be/RoEwXT8Sfb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i thought whatsapp was suppose to be 2 way secure

no
imessage, sms, facebook messenger, or snapchat

Use WeChat. 100% spyware free

Based

>Israeli
What a surprise.

>can penetrate any iphone
Predators target always the weakest and disabled of the pack

It was, until Zuckerberg buyed it

Flag
>not talking to your friends via encrypted notes and carrier pigeon
sad

Attached: 1523671030947.jpg (237x307, 8K)

The main reason why Huawei are being demonised by the US government is because they refused to make their services insecure as to allow the NSA in. Properly secure, widely used mobile services/products aren't permitted if they don't allow backdoors. This is why properly secure platforms are hosted outside of the USA, desu.

Go home yank scum.

t. Steven Fong, Canadian

I use the chad Telegram

>Huawei shill
>Australian flag

Checks out. Keep shilling your backdoors, chink.

Everyone uses whatsapp here, finding someone who doesnt would be a difficult task

>iPhone
I don't use fashion devices

same here

poosapp is for pajeets. literally no one uses it here. groupme is the one true based messaging app

Attached: 1498141251570.jpg (198x251, 13K)

That's Signal.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal_(software)

They keep everything in their cloud which has opaque security measures.

ching
ching long ding
ding dong bing bao
LING DING LING LING DING XHAO

>Huawei
>intentionally below the market price
>must be secure

Everyone uses whatsapp here. Except for me because my phone is too old and my number died, so no whatsapp for me.

Yes. It's the most popular means of everyday communication.

Attached: iu[1].png (500x375, 50K)

Use Telegam instead.

Based.

this

>100% spyware free
That's like saying Tor browser/VPN's is 100% anonymous. You have been bamboozled by the NSA, friend.

>swiss company makes better stuff
>recommends ruski honeypot

I use telegram to chat with my friends and whatsapp to call my mom. Kinda scary, considering I talk to my mom about personal stuff like health issues.

why don't these vulnerabilities get leaked to hackers or script kiddies? governments get all the good stuff.

and by proxy ‘murica

I don't know what's worse, shekelberg shills or ccp shill.

Nobody cares that you are gay.

Yeah, quite popular here.

>he doesn’t know

That's not a health issue, my mom does not know it and many people do care about sexuality of others.

The last person who asked me if I was dating a girl right know and indirectly hinting for homosexuality based on the cadence of the words she choose, something that should he be her business about me in my 30’s, was an old isolated woman in her 70s. She lived in the countryside in a house that’s 4 times smaller than mine, it had no thermal isolation, no proper foundation, heating done by woods, you were walking deep in the mud everywhere. She had an old Nokia you could contact her with and an old 25yo tv linked with an analog antenna. Basic pension, she ate the fruit, vegetables in her garden and kept some chicken.
It was a literal meme.

>honeypot
Nah, you're retarded. They're literally banned in Russia because of their privacy features. Nobody knows what the fuck Signal is and Telegram has a billion times the functionality.
There's absolutely no doubt that it's more secure and a better alternative to wharsapp.

youtu.be/RoEwXT8Sfb8

Everything is backdoored. The list is a myth, in reality there are thousands of lists, furthermore the feds took my data once and nothing happened

>calls me retarded
>let’s lure people into the ruski honeypot by Putin approving of the messaging service
It’s being positioned as a platform for dissidents the current way to attract them, if the ebil govt doesn’t want it that’s where I belong. Time to grow a brain Abdul, you aren’t Germanic for sure.

no. we use pigeon post

Everyone uses it here

ZAPZAP CHADS ASSEMBLE

Yes. It's something even grannies use

What's the point of those secure incel messaging apps if nobody uses them? To message your schoolshooter friends?

I use SMS

Okay, conspiratard. You're not making any sense. Durov literally hates the Russian government since they made him sell his last business and Telegram has zero ties to Russia, he doesn't even live there. But ok.
>if the ebil govt doesn’t want it that’s where I belong.
So people should use the apps the government wants them to use? You are literally retarded lmao. Such mental gymnastics!
They already have proven backdoors to wharsapp. The very reason telegram was banned was because it wouldnt provide the same to the government. This isn't 99D chess.

you are legit retarded
yeah, but they are too incompetent to ban it
it is fully functioning without vpns or any other trickery like that

>yeah, but they are too incompetent to ban it
It's not a question of competence. It's just impossible from a technical point of view.

Because he said so. Okay.

Have sex.

There are two possible ways:
1. China style with deep packet inspection.
2. Russia style with soldering-iron up Durov's mother's ass.

no, i still use sms.

>Because he said so
No, because it's literally been outlawed. And because it can use end-to-end encryption in private calls and chats. And also has way better functionality than whatsapp.

>China style with deep packet inspection.
Not possible in Russia. They'd need to implement a country wide firewall.

pretty much everyone uses it

Jesus that was a long story. Notice you didn't fuck her in it though so...you must be gay.

Viber cause we're (((weebs))).

whatsapp confirmed as a mossad ruse

BAU TO XINA

Attached: 300px-CNCGeneralsChina1.jpg (300x225, 14K)

so, it's possible

Yes, I'm the last person off the grid. I'm hoping I'll be in charge of repopulating the country in the near future.

Pretty much everyone uses it. From kids to 90 year old grannies.
The rest of apps are used in a very residual way.

Viber like every other ea*tern cunt

shhh

I've never hear anyone talk about using it, but I'm not really in touch with what young people do nowadays.

I know Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook Messenger are popular, though.

Nice, so I can't ever go to Israel now

I don't even have a smartphone

I send smoke signals too.

They are about to have one.

>not being online 24/7 is le stone age

Attached: 5a7.png (377x485, 215K)

>it’s against the law
*the soilent intensifies*
Are you guys here some sheltered lower middle class 15yo’s with teacher father and nurse mother?

Well you need it for the map here and traffic jams.

They don’t want you there in the first place. It’s an ethnonationalist rightwing state.

That one sucks too and is owned directly by an Israeli company. But not like you’d be important for them.

even here its pretty faggish to hold hands

Yes, got too drunk this weekend and texted several classmates. Have class in a couple hours wish me luck not to get murdered by an angry mob!