Whats the worst part of your country

>leaf
>alb*rta

Attached: albertajak.jpg (811x842, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Up85rfGLa9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From what I've heard Alberta is the only part of Canada still salvageable.

>Alberta's entire economy is based off oil, and when oil prices tumble the entire economy collapses. The culture revolves around hating other provinces. Weather is colder than other places of the same latitude, architecture is terrible, endless suburbs and car culture, snows in June and September, and lots of muslims.

Attached: bradjak.jpg (811x1216, 54K)

Why has it literally only been canadian flags posting this shitty meme. Just post gigachad homo.

Uusimaa.

Attached: 800px-Uusimaa.sijainti.suomi.2011.svg.png (800x1392, 167K)

>well sir, it's because us leafs have high taste

Attached: zhangjak.jpg (811x842, 107K)

The great plains. I need to see mountains in my horizon.

Attached: 1557810607906.jpg (876x1320, 244K)

Silesia and borderland with Germany. Used to be areas of heavy industry feeding whole eastern block. Now there is the biggest unempoyment rate in CZ.

It's difficult to pick between Uusimaa and Kemi

>usa
>appalachia
It's poor and is only populated by doomers and boomers

youtube.com/watch?v=Up85rfGLa9U
fuck you calinigger.

It's difficult to say because the state of any shit English area goes like this

>60s/70s: White working class town full of cockneys in the souf or northerners in the norf
>80s/90s/00s: Loads and loads of immigration from around the world replacing the areas and white flight takes place to other more rural areas
>10s: Gentrification everywhere and areas that are like 30% white are moved into by people like this
>£10 for a bowl of cereal btw

I'm actually 100% okay with gentrification because the way the areas look before they're gentrified are fucking horrific.

East London used to be the biggest shithole going but after David Cameron's genius idea to make the 2012 Olympics take place there it looks pretty nice.

Attached: ceralkillercafe13-880x586.jpg (880x586, 227K)

Saint Pidorsburg

Flag
Murcia

Attached: img_5a9d796535c96.png (620x694, 92K)

Alberta is dragging our whole economy down with their autism. Look at Norway and their sovereign wealth fund which is funded by their oil industry. They have a trillion dollars to diversify their economy for the future. Albertards INSIST on giving the profits of our resources to rich billionaires at Suncor and the average person gets fucking nothing.

Flag
Lixoboa

Attached: 1557607104665.jpg (281x199, 34K)

gaza

>endless suburbs
My leaf, that is all of Canada. You guys are the biggest suburb and zoning appropriators and I'm fucking American. Fuck Calgary or Mississauga or Vancouver or Winnipeg or wherever's robot box homes

Literally all of your cities look like they were created by some autist in Cities: Skylines

Attached: FUUUUUCK.png (804x706, 1.63M)

Turks and Gutmenschen

Limburg is a cultural wasteland full of sharters, crypto-Belgians and mouthbreathing retards. Their only purpose in life is shipping drugs to Germany and France and there is some cute town
If Max Verstappen were a province he'd be Limburg

Ruhrgebiet