Japan is not only otaku more shit/anime shit/hentai shit/kawaii shit

Japan is not only otaku more shit/anime shit/hentai shit/kawaii shit.

Attached: FBECDBB1-D323-4A78-9B52-FC6F0DBAC78B.jpg (360x279, 27K)

It is, the torii is an anime symbol

It's also drift and cool cars, right?

I am exclusively interested in Japanese religion like Shingon Buddhism and Shinto. I'm going to Japan in a few months to check out temples and stuff.

Will I be seen as a weeaboo

No you will be seen as a shitskin. We Japanese do not want foreigners on our soil.

I am a Japanese BVLL and have conquered the pussies of 10,000 Korean women.

>its also pic related

Attached: 1444044653187.jpg (213x291, 20K)

Ah, well I'm American, I just come here to slay Filipinas.

But yes, I do know you people are extremely racist and fanatical, that's why he had to nuke you and make you, our vassal state.

Oh well, still gonna come and probably have sex with your women and there's nothing you can do about it :)

I'm a big fan of the ikko-ikki, Nama Amida Butsu _/|\_

There is a lot I can do about it. American women lust after the Japanese cock. If you so much as lay a foreskin on a Japanese woman then I will fuck your mother and make your father raise my spawn.

Stop larping Park.

Alright you got me I'm actually a German sexpat here to indulge my fantazies.

Why did you go to Korea?
Tailand/Phillpines are much easier.

Faggot

>buddhism started as a religion of no killing
>it ended up as bloodthirsty motherfuckers in japan
what went wrong?

Pure Land Buddhism, the predominant form of Buddhism in Japan has a streak of anti nomianism

Yes, it's also the country that will NEVER EVER get the Kuril islands

>But yes, I do know you people are extremely racist and fanatical

Attached: pYQkLUi.png (687x687, 382K)

WATASHI HA ANIME MIRU DAISUKI HITO DESU。

what a kawaii torii
very otaku

japan lol

>Oispa loli!

Attached: JTC_0-9n_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>Emperor adopts Buddhism as state religion in the 8th century to make rituals more uniform across the country
>Over the centuries, the Emperor loses power, but Buddhism stays strong, but moreso the mystical part rather than the philosophical part
>When the Shogun and Samurai gain power, they adopt Buddhism, as it is considered related to governance, and relegates the Emperor to a more Shinto focused figure
>Samurai class are murderous warriors with a code of """"""chivalry""""" that only encourages violence towards civilians
>Buddhism in Japan adapts towards the Bushido mentality. Monasteries that don't adapt get buttfucked by the Bakufu
>When Emperor returns to power in Meiji restoration, he retains the Shinto focus
And that's how we end up with a pacifist philosophy for monks becoming a death cult for warriors.

Actually, I guess the biggest reason for adopting Buddhism in the 8th century was to be considered a cultured country in the Sino-sphere.

>Buddhism
>Japanese
I thought Buddhism came from India...

Attached: get in faggot, we're seizing the shogunate!.jpg (1008x945, 152K)

Mahayana Buddhism is essentially a separate religion (originating in China) from traditional Indian Buddhism, and Japanese Buddhism (which falls under the Mahayana branch) is arguably also totally separating from Sinic Buddhism.

I want to become a zen buddhist monk

Aren't you training to be a priest?

Do you think you're Ikkyu?

Weirdo.

A series of non-sequiturs does not a sound argument make.

Then how about you tell me what is wrong in my argument?

All of it is wrong independently, and even if we accepted each claim they wouldn't logically lead to the conclusion.

I kind of get sad when Japan is mentioned and only anime is talked about, it has amazing history, car culture, food and landscape