You know what? Fuck it...

You know what? Fuck it. I've been on Jow Forums for 7 years but now is the point it became so insufferable even lurking isn't fun anymore. Not a single thread can pass without pol sperging,bbc and blacked posting and some retard derailing with how much they hate women or needless back-and-forth infighting instead of just playful banter how it used to be. No matter what board, no matter what topic, it keeps getting forced into every conversation and it's not ignorable anymore. There is no sense of community behind it anymore, because the majority of posters isn't even actually interested in the topic of the board. They just want to flood it with shit.

Moot should've kept /news/ dead after first time didn't work,Bringing it back and turning it into Jow Forums as a containment was a bad idea. It got so big it's leaking into almost every thread on Jow Forums. Being an angry incel is now "Jow Forums culture".

Attached: 1557738325903.png (274x275, 176K)

ok

>be american
>get shot

Attached: 1557737425751s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Ok Muhammad

This 4channel not Jow Forums

All good things come to an end

based

Attached: 1549347183830.jpg (406x1024, 85K)

true

if Jow Forums causes every nonwhite to fuck off from Jow Forums then i'll support them, even if i don't agree with them

>every nonwhite to fuck off from Jow Forums
You should set an example for the rest of them.

Your name is Kesar?

Its spelled Qaiser in English

if the expulsion of nonwhites is what you're after, you obiously do agree with Jow Forums

Then shouldn't it be written as قیسر?

Okay, the spelling is actually قیصر apparently. Bruh, you can't spell your own name in Urdu?

well i don't want to genocide them, just gone so i don't have to talk to them

Ave. True to Qaiser.

Attached: 1557815866784.jpg (1024x728, 120K)

Nigger
Big big nigger

it happens when site gets gradually populated with highschool edgelords

Use chans to feed your ego if you feel bored or that you're posting well within your powerlevel

Jow Forums is reddit now

I'm still annoyed that he axed the textboards.
I hate being here but I can't seem to stay away. Maybe it is because at the end of the day, Jow Forums is still the only place I can get stuff off my chest anonymously® to some degree. The things I care about and spend most of my time involved with aren't really things which can be discussed elsewhere or with anyone IRL, so as shit as Jow Forums is, it has the framework and community which allows for things other places cannot.
Glad you posted Moomin instead of Apu/Pepe or a Wojak variant. It has reached the point that seeing another fucking Pepe or Wojak brings about a kneejerk reaction of disgust, the same way the foul stench offends the senses. Really wish frogposters would fuck off and die.

honestly its worse then reddit now

Jow Forums was created and populated initially by highschool edgelords. Though back then our interests weren't mainstream, whereas the scum flooding in from Jow Forums are pedestrian fuckers sperging about the same sorts of bullshit the likes of Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh have been preaching about for decades. They are edgy on the surface but all they really want is for everyone to be a certain way and for them to be the same, IRL. This is fundamentally apposed to the types of people who were on Jow Forums and similar sorts who used the web as a way to get away from IRL bullshit, desu.

>getting BLACKED out of your favourite shitposting emporium
very sad

Attached: 1557386242720.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Jow Forums was a place to talk about anime and videogames. nothing more, nothing less

Attached: Turk 69.png (800x600, 209K)

i expect nothing less from the perfidious roach

Attached: 1557795100882.jpg (900x873, 206K)

Attached: Turk 69.png (800x600, 209K)

>Nooooo stop making BLACKED threads
>Nooooo stop telling me to have sex
>Nooooo I want to have a serious conversation on 4chin(nel)
Yikes. If you don't like it, just go away, attention whore. And btw off topic threads or posts get well cleaned, for ex., in places like /a/, /an/ or /ck/ (boards that I usually visit). (Not in /tv/, where the absolutely based BBC and cunny threads sometimes stays up for hours.)

Attached: 1539003607523.gif (300x577, 279K)

i blame all the zoomers and especially the americans to have turn those board into the cringiest place on internet.

Jow Forums is 90% nonwhite.

Based.