This shitty board is unironically THE WORST fucking board on the entire website

This shitty board is unironically THE WORST fucking board on the entire website.

Attached: DRcvpIaUQAAuyMS.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

ever heard of /tv/?

or /v/?

it's also the least american. surprise surprise

ever heard of /a/?

being the worst board on Jow Forums is like being the blackest nigger in the night

ever heard of Jow Forums?

Jow Forums is a better, friendlier and more rational board than Jow Forums. Don't get ahead of yourself there.

>Jow Forums is better, friendlier and more rational
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Plot twist : op is american

What the fuck?

That's not /asp/.

Welcome to the light.

Jow Forums has been the worst board ever since it replaced /b/ as the Ellis Island of Jow Forums.

The worst indeed, the jannies fucking ban me for posting gigachad on this board. I make a thread complaining and they delete it

It's true. People there are unironically nicer and less racist. They're also way more willing to have a rational argument instead of just autistically hurling insults and have a more cohesive board culture with a sense of unity.

Based jannies.
How do you think le gigachad is Jow Forums related, fucking retard?

it's because even if there are minor differences of opinon, overall they all goose step to the same fascist tune. the sense of board unity derives from that agreement of basic principles

Geez no wonder you guys haven't retake the Ulster yet...

Bravo, you threw up the 21th century biggest, toughest, strongest internet buzzword. Too bad you didn't name the austrian moustache man, the cake would've been complete. Have an upvote my Friend !

I don't think it's all of them.

always has been, always will be
/b/ with flags
Jow Forums is more like s4s with flags

stop posting pictures of me you fucking kraut

I always knew swiss were nazis, but damn...

have sex

The absolute state of poltards

There is a larger variety of ideologies on Jow Forums than any other political forum or imageboard on the internet

That's not Jow Forums
>HOLY FUCK THEY'RE MAKING A RAINBOW WATCH I BET IT'S RIDDLED WITH AIDS WE MUST BOYCOTT
>*company has a tranny working there* FUCKING HELL I HOPE THAT FAGGOT KILLS HIMSELF I'M NOT GOING TO USE THEIR SOFTWARE UNTIL THAT FAGGOT IS DEAD
>LOL YOU DON'T USE THIS BUGGY HOBBYIST DISTRO LIKE ME? YOU MUST BE RETARDED
>STAX STAX STAX STAX
>I GET ANGRY AT AMD WHEN THE CLEARLY FAKE LEAKS AREN'T TRUE
>VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR CHILDREN. THAT'S WHY I BRAG ABOUT MY ANIME-THEMED RICE IN DESKTOP THREADS
etc.

please stop posting aryan andy I can only get ejaculate so many times a day

That's true but the overwhelming number of posters lean towards the far right of the spectrum and share some core beliefs while there's sprinkling of centrists and commies throughout

the fat cunt has no self esteem whatsoever

this.
Dont forget:
>Windows is a botnet because I can't explain how it works
>Linux is for SJW faggots, real men use temple os
>Productivi-what?

t. Germanistani

>There are people who took this obvious bait

You can post something with Gigachad as pic related but it has to be at least related to countries, culture and stuff