Leave Jow Forums forever

Leave Jow Forums forever.

Attached: european-shorthair-cat.jpg (800x986, 293K)

I will do when I get a fucking life

I'm too weak

so i have had many indian paki and afghan profs over the years male and female and they always pause right before a keyword say " and the whatever is the .... x", is this pausing common to their education in india as well or is this from having to learn to present their area for a western audience

I can't leave
Ive got nowhere else to go

I don't know, man.

This basically

Greenland user, do you have a job, or do you go to college? Why are you so unhappy with your life?

it happens so often even the ta does it and they are not expecting an answer from a student because they only pause about a second or so, a bit jarring because it breaks up their flow as well yet they do it so on point

>do you have a job, or do you go to college?
Nope
>Why are you so unhappy with your life?
It's only natural, it's in our blood to become depressed at some point in life
I am fine now, no need to worry

This is 4channel

once you're here, you're stuck forever.

No.

Attached: 1555063214443.png (117x209, 43K)

Anyone got that screenshot of the post about how Jow Forums is making you angrier, sadder, and benefits you in no way?

So you're a NEET? Do you live with your foster dad? Bro, find a job and seek for some purpose in life. Things will be a lot better then.

no

Attached: 1555196868298.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Attached: 1553664129447.png (800x1182, 443K)

i consider it better than watching twitch streams for hours

yeah, that.

>So you're a NEET?
Yeah
>Do you live with your foster dad?
No, not since when I was a kid
>find a job and seek for some purpose in life
I will eventually, don't worry

From where do you get money to survive then?

Pre-retirement money
Also people make food here everyday

I disagree.
Just because he doesn't gain anything doesn't mean nobody gains anything.
Anonymous imageboards are somewhere I can release and feel free to say whatever I want. I'm held back in real life at all times, this is a place I can b myself without restraint.

>there is no quality content here you cannot get quicker and more efficiently elsewhere
If you're looking for funny stories and pictures of cats, maybe. By looking at things people post with nothing held back, you can see how they feel, their attitude on life, how they interact with other people.
You won't find insights into PEOPLE like this in many other places.
And beyond that, even on this board I can observe other countries' people freely. I can see slang progress and change, I can see fake arguments between japs and koreans and how they reflect the countries' larger population's views.

His points on the agressive battles for superiority are true, but they're just a side effect of having anonymity. He's also right about being poisoned by negative views and the "us vs them" view of normies, but those are things you have to learn to resist yourself. The community has its issues, but if you learn to use it right, to check yourself, and to ride the wave rather than have it ride you, you'll be better off than a redditor.

I can feel a genuine connection to other people like me here, nobody comes here stays here unless they have that little something in them that we all have. We're all connected through our desire to connect.

Attached: 255.jpg (344x477, 50K)