Culture Pals - /cp/ - chad edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Attached: gigachadjak.jpg (811x842, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=839801922623029248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh, you're not that old at all. Don't stress

why do we have a new thread?
it's just 253?

for gril age, that is 65.

it's not that bad if you don't have kids

tell us how it goes

250 posts user?! Are you fucking crazy??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

My first time was difficult too, user
It was around 5 am and I was both a bit drunk and high from earlier
All I wanted was to go to sleep at that point but then this grill who’d been flirting with me for some time, whom I’d kissed and et cetera, was feeling extra hungry (I have no idea why just go to sleep ffs)

So she grinded on my peepee and eventually got it up but by the time I’d put a condom on and tried to get it, I only managed to knock on the door :^)
Tragedy if I’m honest

Should've just done the pull out method desu

We unironically paused halfway through my first time to eat a pizza

Yes, he is. This is the age when you will not start the family. There are only divorced singe moms.

No bully.

Pull out as in back off?

Yeouch that must’ve been awkward

As in no condom and pull out and cum on her body somewhere. I do that all the time since I don't like condoms and my qt doesn't like how expensive they are so I just pull out and cum on or in her butt or sometimes in her mouth

Maybe that was a problem but I reckon it was a mix of intoxication, fatigue, nerve and the condom
Next time should be fine but thanks for the advice m80

That all definitely didn't help your case
No problemo. Careful with that way though, we've had a few scares because of that lmao

Kind of, it's a long story that also involves me getting interrupted by my flatmate telling me to move my other flatmate who was passed out under the stairs

How much would you be willing to pay for a tutorial guide with my chatting up and get lewds techniques? I use the same lines with every qt and it works like 90% of the times

Attached: IMG_20190508_045754.jpg (1080x1034, 77K)

DUDE I was playing chess and this cunt wanted me to go in bed with her
I was tired and didn’t want to bang whatsoever.
Maybe if I actually WANT TO next time my peepee will have already been hard for some time.

Anyway yeah for sure I’ll be careful with weed and alcohol. Alcohol not so much though as it just fires me up

>How much would you be willing to pay
Nothing you autistic neet, have sex

>have sex
I do, that's the point lol

That's dangerous as fuck, you're going to get her pregnant lmao

Shut the fuck up, my best qts and the one I love are from there

talked for 2 hours
I'm getting worried I won't get to fuck her when I see her though, not sure this is something I can get a read on until I meet her though

based

I went to have sex once while being really tired and we both fell asleep naked and woke up freezing cold because we left the window open in the middle of December lmao

Well good luck the next time Frenchbro
Oh I know that since she doesn't take birth control either. She took the pill once when the condom broke. We've had like 3 or pregnancy scares now I think lol. If she got pregnant it wouldn't be a problem anyway since we plan to get married in a few years, I'm just saving up for a ring now.

>go to gym to take mind off qt
>they're playing love songs at the gym

Attached: 1548928952792.png (656x755, 42K)

>I'm just saving up for a ring now
good goy, Don't get anything below 12 months salary :)

Good thing I only go to the best jewish jewelry shop in town, they give me great prices ;)

>mfw it was Domino's with that garlic dip they do
>mfw I kissed her straight after

Attached: 1509318645171.jpg (298x272, 13K)

give us a sample

where's she from?

Hong Kong girl at my university, we were both completely smashed, all in all a pretty grim experience but makes a good story

this

>Hong Kong girl
Cringe

Lmao thanks, I remember her insisting so much I gave in.
She wouldn’t let me go to sleep for around 30 minutes. Never had someone want to have sex with me so much

You must’ve both been completely smashed. Do young’uns in the US drink much?
If yes is it dàgerous if they’re caught under 21?

Have sex macchi

Women get horny too and when they want they want it just as much as guy does

Nope, we were sober and it was like 2 or 3 am. It depends but some do and some don't, it's all about how easy they have access to it. Though you can just pay some random person to buy it for you and most will do it.
It can be I guess depending on how big of a dickhead the cop wants to be

Seething

Not macchi

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=839801922623029248

Why did he do this?

the stain is quite disturbing

What's with japanese dudes on interpals being so weird

very disturbing

We need jap user to explain

Another thing is old dutch guys trying to go for teen girls.

>Hehe ooookay then sirr!!! * slaps forehead *
based barbados girl

Also the Korean chad who has Interpals qts lick his anus

Based

how is making girls lick his anus could be a chad..

what happened to the korean who used to post nudes from qts on here?

hahaha I think that hapened to a Norwegian friend of mine XD

Really lmao

>he's not going to ironically watch the first semifinal of eurovision with his qt
lmaoing @ you're a life virgins

Attached: meandtheqt.jpg (1080x1713, 149K)

>messages half a dozen qts
>none of them immediately respond
AAAAAAAAAAA I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

based

That guy has such a qt

To the Aussie in the previous thread:

Yeah, I regret my entire interaction with her to be honest. She had deep rooted mental issues including but not limited to anorexia, depression and anxiety. My lack of erection probably caused another blow to her self esteem, and the worst part is I didn't even try to chase her after the fact. I think subconsciously I didn't really desire her.

I miss her but I'm over it now. I have a new cutie and I'm going on a 2 week holiday with her soon. I lost some weight, been doing nofap and I just generally have a good feeling about this. And if I can't get it up first time round, well fuck I've got 2 weeks to keep trying lol

Attached: FB_IMG_1557757267074.jpg (800x775, 42K)

>I've got 2 weeks to keep trying lol
that's the spirit!
good luck :)

what's worrying you?

this is what happens when you have french qt instead of italian

i think this girl still likes her ex, do I drop her completely or fan the flames?

>3 new messages
>it's all one girl spamming me

Not sure if this is good or bad

how would I even give you a sample? Makes no sense

What's wrong with French girls?

>Little chinese kid asking him to be friends
>Chinese kid has link to his website
>Background image is that gay cat boy from anime

Attached: yikes.jpg (312x468, 20K)

they're generally quite arrogant and cunty, don't treat people well in relationships

I wouldn't pay anything, but I would read for insight

from what I've heard you're an Italian pretty boy Chad so what works for you will probably not work for the rest of us

>they're generally quite arrogant and cunty, don't treat people well in relationships
lmao, funny that you think italian girls are like that. I ain't complaining though, you can have them all

Attached: oh-my-sweet-summer-child.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

*aren't like that

God i need a short haired French gf to bully me and blow smoke on me

All women are hypergamous thots it's true, but it's worse depending on the culture they were raised. Italian women tend to have a basic amount of respect for men, imo

Can someone tell me wtf this is and how it works?

>Italian women tend to have a basic amount of respect for men

Attached: 1517279647624.jpg (228x260, 27K)

comparably, it's true!

>comparably, it's true!

Attached: 1517105830004.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Getting international gfs by just being yourself

yes

>just being yourself
Nice meme. But seriously are they easier or do you still have to be chad lite? have you had any success?

it helps because exotic factor but you should still be trying to improve yourself

Chad here. Quite literally just be yourself. Honestly just talk to them "to have fun", like you would with a dude (with the obvious differences). Don't talk to them with the goal to fuck them in mind, but with the goal to have a pleasant time. At the same time be flirty, and if she doesn't send you the right signals after those sublte, sporadic flirty remarks, start ignoring her. If she comes back to you, say "did you miss me?", if she doesn't come back to you just find a different one.
Here, some hints for you anons for free

Attached: coffee.jpg (1001x1180, 114K)

>from what I've heard you're an Italian pretty boy Chad so what works for you will probably not work for the rest of us
you would be surprised to know how much of a loser I portray myself to be to them, and how little difference it makes

>should still be trying to improve yourself
Ok I get it, so I need to have a good job that pays well, top-notch education, dress like a faggot with a faggy hairstyle, have my own nice house, have a nice car, be super fit, be outgoing/confident, and overall be pure perfection? right I get it, I'm not going to bother then because I'm not even close to achieving any of this.

Attached: 1553059463601.jpg (658x501, 258K)

>dress like a faggot with a faggy hairstyle
you're already a faggot, may as well adopt the lifestyle

>Quite literally just be yourself
If you aren't memeing you honestly should be beaten to death.

>normie genocide when?

Attached: 1521273801481.jpg (792x960, 168K)

nah I'm a 5'7 NEET, I just lost weight and tried to dress better and be more confident

Several qts in the past offered to pay for everything while I NEET'd it out at home and took care of our (future) kids.
Don't let your memes be dreams, user

I may just be pulling this out of my ass, but if you’re not hideous and are from the US/Australia/UK then you should get replies back from interested grils. Grils from non anglo countries tend to like dudes from anglo countries. I think it’s the wealth stereotype and the sense of humor. At least that’s what I’ve experienced going to Europe and then also on interpals

lmao I literally work for minimum wage, am skinny-fat and don't own a car and girls on this site still get flirty with me sometimes. They don't need to know

I gave you the secret sauce on how to "be yourself", and this is how you treat me.

Attached: r.jpg (700x700, 29K)

I will never dress like this, not ever in my life. I'm not a circus clown and I'm not a cuck. By dressing like this you are signalling that you are a beta simp f*moid slave.

No roastie is going to turn me into a feminized peacock bitch.

Attached: Latest-Mens-Fashion-Style-Trends.jpg (566x732, 85K)

Nice meme, I always be myself and h*mans don't like who I truly so go fuck yourself normalscum.

you don't need to dress like that, it's tryhard crap and goes out of fashion in a year

just buy high quality clothes that never really go out of fashion and fit you properly

There’s a middle ground between dressing like a slob and dressing like a fag you know.

you are your worst enemy, user

Ah so the f*moid is the same materialistic gold digging cum bin no matter where you go, who would have guessed it? colour me surprised.

>tried to dress better
So dressed like a faggot, oh ok.
>be more confident
How can I be more confident when there is nothing to be confident about?

>gold digging cum bin
Yup... This is will no one loves you

>just buy high quality clothes that never really go out of fashion and fit you properly
What are they? I mostly wear sportswear because I have no idea what else to wear.

I don't dress like a slob, I mostly wear sportswear and nothing else, maybe some formal clothing when I go out.

That's honestly what they are like everywhere you go, you are just lying to yourself. I'm being honest about the true nature of women and they are all like this.