White people be like

white people be like
>my allergies are acting up again

Attached: 1555689827341.png (396x385, 116K)

spring is harsh

Attached: 1500988772973.jpg (750x546, 32K)

In all seriousness, what's up with allergies? Why do so many weak people have them?

Brown people be like
>when is dad coming back

Attached: big grin.png (327x316, 211K)

Whypeepo be like " i am allergic to pollen , i gotta take my medication before it becomes serious "

LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL

Imagine being allergic to a spec of dust

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

Attached: 1542820878894.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Survivorship bias. Also, being fat makes allergies worse.

>AmeriKKKan whypeepo be like i gotta take some DNA tests and shiiiet to know who and what was your ancestry.

Imagine taking a Fucking DNA test to know about your "'''''''family heritage""""""

So much for whyte culture

Attached: 1556946170401s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

i am from china and i never had pollen problem when i live there, i came to the us and started to have allergy problems, when i went china for vacation the air was so bad i couldn't open my eyes and needed ointment to keep my eyes going all reds, it's not as bad now when i go back but i still have allergies here all the time, it really changes how you react to the environment, it's having a sensitive immune system, also i rarely get sick

Shut up shut up shut up

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

>tfw white
>skin is allergic to sunlight
>nose is allergic to spring air
>mouth is allergic to spices
Make it stop

How is """"normal"""" AmeriKKKan air allergic than polluted and industrialized air in china ?

Don't forget that they are so fragile they get cancer if they stay outside in the sun too long LMAOO. White "people" are genetic failures

WHITE PEOPLE LAME

PASTY, CAN'T HANDLE SPICE AND FEEL NO SHAME

WHITE PEOPLE LAME

Attached: 1555710986845.png (1264x926, 804K)

White people be like
>when is dad coming back

Attached: out of wedlock births OECD.jpg (934x1200, 190K)

Brown lad here. Beginning of Spring always fucks me up.

>seething enough to google statistics

Attached: hmm.jpg (277x277, 14K)

it makes them feel special
they're not like YOU (aka the lucky privileged allergy-free one), they have an exuse if they fail at something : "it's because of my allergia !"

lmao

I used to take injections for that shit twice a year but I stopped doing that and feel no difference. Perhaps I have been blessed by Odin and overcome the corruption of my immune system at the hands of brown people.

Think about it logically: people didn't have allergies before they came to our countries

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000489061597.jpg (1733x2600, 929K)

why don't leafs understand banter?

Lel

Attached: 1538290173110.png (432x313, 247K)

Allergy is when your immunity system is autistic

Clearly you are a creature of the night

besides koalas and wapitis, is there anything in australia that isn't harsh?

I used to have them all the time, then I stopped smoking and they miraculously disappeared

Is having allergies a white thing?
Does that make me white even though im terrone?

Attached: 1557469282661.jpg (750x800, 239K)

>born out of wedlock is the same as being raised by a single parent

Don't try to argue with canadians about any issue regarding race or women. It's like arguing about gun control with americans

I'm an ugly subhuman with poor genes, but somehow I got spared from allergies. They suck, my girlfriend, 100% white, has a milk allergy so it restricts a lot of foods in such a dairy-heavy part of Europe

Black people be lyke this milk too al dente

fuck off hate speech asshole

>hate speech
Damn, you Black people are so fragile

>black people on the defense around white scum
i wonder why
ya'll should be in cages

>lactose intolerant
>pollen allergic
>food allergic
>celiac
>weak to sunlight

Attached: 1551106230386.gif (365x400, 551K)

>anxiety and depression are real diseases

Attached: 1550766084769.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

A cleaner environment actually makes you more prone to allergies. Hardly any people from East Asia has any kind of allergy.

yeah they're prone to bad eyesight instead. Every single one of the wear glasses

I was allergic to pollen two years in a row but then it just dissapeared. What the fuck is up with that?

>tfw have gay Vietnamese friend (that wears glasses)who browses /hm/ and introduced me to Jow Forums
It feel weird

Hysteria.

You retards realize allergic people are often more hygienic than non-allergic? That's why they get allergies. Lack of inflammatory response to pathogens.

Attached: cnn.jpg (694x617, 38K)

weak body weak brain weak cope

True Europeans are. Europe used to be covered in forest.

t. not entirely true European. I'm a little bit of Gypsy, so I love the sun and spicy food.

>weak brain
rich coming from a sub-80 IQ nigger.

Got a lactose allergy
It sucks

Wh*te people be like lookout that tree is gonna make you sneeze

I’ve had hay fever my whole life
apparently the number of people with it has increased tenfold in the last 100 years

master race? more like disaster race

Can relate

>weak people
Aren't allergies caused by strong immunity

>tfw allergic to grass
what the FUCK is wrong with me

non-euro subhumans be like
>no, me finna can't eat dat, be am laktoes eyetolrant
>我不能喝牛奶我是昆虫

Attached: 14790190092020.png (1000x893, 39K)

brown people be like
>REEEE WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE EXIST

Imagine being American and actually have to listen to blacks whine over muh slavery when literally every single person on earth has an ancestor who was enslaved(and subsequently also a slave owner)

Attached: 1507074431644.jpg (500x396, 22K)

I am European though.
I'm not from my flag country where everyone is lactose intolerant.
Not my fault my distant ancestor is Mongolian and like all normal mammals that stop drinking milk when they aren't babies anymore. Milk is gross anyway.

The >non euros are lactose intolerant
stuff is the biggest meme on the planet
I've only met one person who is lactose intolerant in my life and that's a white irish guy
t. pitch black motherfucker whos mates are mostly swedes and arabs

waipeepoo be like
>Yankee Doodle where the Asian women at
Lmao

>and like all normal mammals that stop drinking milk when they aren't babies anymore
Except when you have a big brain and you start utilizing your cattle for more than just meat, then those who can drink milk end up stronger etc. and as a result of that have more children, while those who are intolerant are weaker. I guess you just got some shit genes my guy.

Whoa, your anecdotal evidence surely trumps literal actual studies that found that nogs overwhelmingly are lactose intolerant.

Attached: 1557212223566.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

That's cope like saying baldness is cause by high test.

Nigger show me a proper study and not that retarded map people shitpost here 9 times a day. I find it very hard to believe since nobody I've heard of in my extended family is lactose cucked and my familys national cuisine usually contains tons of cheese.

Milk only affects you if you drink it when you are young. Milk affects bones with a vitamin you can literally get in other foods, it doesn't actually make you stronger. You need a long list of vitamins and minerals to be strong, the milk meme is from dairy companies to profit off of you.

Imagine impregnating animals just to drink its milk like a barbarian when you literally don't need it.

>swedish flag is literally a nigger
clockwork

Attached: 1551863453999.png (240x228, 84K)

Dumb nigger, is google really too hard for you?

Holy shit are you actually retarded? Kill yourself chinkoid.

Attached: Worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg (1722x1187, 412K)

>milk doesn't make you stronger
>proteins don't make you stronger
>calories don't make you stronger

Attached: gomad.jpg (492x514, 27K)

DAZ RITE

The same meme map for the hundreth time. This map is far more precise. Does this mean southern Spaniards are subhumans because their lactose tolerance are very low? Or that Pakistanis and Senegalese are superhumans because they are lactose tolerant?

Attached: 1280px-Lactose_tolerance_in_the_Old_World.svg.png (1280x1007, 249K)

>its year 2055
>the first western neet battalion is on the field hunting negro insurgents
>suddenly a strong wind comes and blows all the dust and pollen into their face
>the batallion surrenders because 95% of their men were allergic, the rest never wanted to fight because they were transexuals

hehe, pathetic westerners, im taking your women, your job and everything

Allergies are probably caused by not subjecting stuff to children when they are young

Not really. My brother is allergic to cats despite growing up with 2.
And how do you not expose someone to pollen?

You gotta keep the same amount of syllables to keep the same rhythm, it doesnt work

>milk is the only food with proteins and calories
>proteins and calories are all you need to be strong
based retard

nibbas be like: whathefuck is reading comprehension nigga please

I read somewhere that it has something to do with Neanderthals crossbreeding with humans, though the same has also been said of some mental disorders like depression.

wypipo be lecturing bout rhymes
when they can’t even spare a dime
for a brotha fallin on hard times
if only hatin was a crime
these white bois would be doin their time

>mild allergy to birch pollen, sneeze a bit more for a couple weeks
eh