What do Europeans think of Hispanics? Would you rather have us instead of Muslims?

What do Europeans think of Hispanics? Would you rather have us instead of Muslims?

Attached: Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez1.jpg (449x449, 48K)

Hispanics arent a race anyway. Theyre mostly Med/Native American mutts

> Would you rather have us instead of Muslims?

We have a far right party whose immigration policy is exactly that. More Catholic Latin Americans, less Muslims.

Attached: 1557514470377.jpg (1389x1103, 555K)

Based

Podemos?

Why is it so hard for people to understand this?

its VOX,they love us so much

I thought VOX was nazi tier.

They are the same as Musims.
They are into crime.
They look the same.
they have the same genetics.

Prove me wrong. you cant.

My gf is hispanic and she has big bunda

>they have the same genetics
>they look the same
How

Vox. They have a boner for Latin America.
Podemos is ok with any kind of immigration and encourages immigration by persecuted people like fags in Muslim countries etc.

my girlfriend is from Paraguay, che Kp

>those eyes

she's a hot girl, no lie. A little dumb, but very cute.

We are brown'n shite so we are muslims

It's vox, podemos is left

There are limited amounts of spics in the Netherlands and they are all based and like Indonesians act as white as they can.
My ex was Chilean and her entire extended family only dated Dutch people.

but they aren't muslim which makes them better. even murderous tuvan mongols from russia are better than muslims.

gypsie light ppl

I like them.

yes

at least latinos know they're shit and not trying to convince other to be shit like them.
muslims are both shit and delusional

>y..you voted for me, right user?...

Attached: 53845efead6116eeb260edcee4f68039.jpg (564x846, 45K)

>leave this stupid Jow Forums app, and take me to a fancy restaurant, I'll have a surprise for you later ;)

Attached: hUI_5zTOzcOe2FVD.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

Pan hispanic nazi

>Would you rather have us instead of Muslims?
YESSSS

This is her best picture

Attached: tim190401v1_aoc.cover_.jpg (2363x3150, 928K)

>po-por su puesto, mi amor...

Hispanics aren't a race they are everyone in Central and South Amerixa minus Brazil.

I like them.
Except for cartels.
But which culture doesn't have gangs?

Do Koreans have gangs?

most of them are actually muslims from spain who converted to christianity and left for the new world colonies.

Apart from Spaniards I don't think Europeans really think of Hispanics. Personally I've always been fascinated by the pre-Columbian Americas, if that counts, but otherwise you're probably not seen as worth knowing about with regards to modern global politics

I have noticed that there seems to be more of a push of American-style faux-Latino pop culture in the last couple of years, such as tacos and passing references to Mexico and whatnot. This seems to be a combination of 'muh Trump' virtue signalling but also, more nefariously, the neoliberal elite brainwashing us into thinking more and more about a quite alien part of the world. They'll no doubt begin importing thousands (millions?) of Latinos into Europe in the next few years, whilst America will see more and more North Africans and West Asians.

There's nothing alien about them. Just brown people living in the black hole of the world.

Because the Spanish bred with the natives so hard it basically created a whole new race

I don't have a problem with either Hispanics or Muslims. I don't see why I must hate one or the other. I'm not some Jow Forums racist.

muslims cause so much trouble and offer very little in return. That's the reason pro immigration people fall back on this 'we're all human' bullshit platitude, because they offer nothing of value

Nah, y'all are indoniggers.
Arabs and Africans are my brothers.

I don't care what religion anyone follows as long as they respect me and my religion.

>eugh don't look at me incel, this dance is for chad. you're ugly short and have a tiny, useless penis. your ancestors only procreated because of patriarchy and oppression. if given free choice women will never choose a little disgusting freak like you. you'll die alone and sad virgin

Attached: aoc_on_incel_freaks.png (924x712, 185K)

they don't

I've had more white atheists insult me and attack my religion than Muslims from a foreign background. I know where the real threat to my values lies. Its not Muslims that push gay marriage, abortion and euthanasia. It's not Muslims that sent our top cardinal to prison on false charges and made up a media hysteria to slander the Catholic Church.

Islam is not a race but hell, yes!
As long as there some cutie pies among them, everybody would swap them in a heartbeat.

kekking at you dumb catholic
go lick the popes ballsack

ouch, right in the penis

>made up a media hysteria to slander the Catholic Church
Like the pope sucking it to illegals or pussyfooting around his stance on female priests or welcoming mass immigration into Europe or being a loser sadsack who betrays his own herd?
I spoke to a priest who was very much averse to the pope's policies, especially regarding islam. He was open to me, but man, was he afraid to speak out loud in his own community.

Imagine thinking hispanic and latino are races

Muslims in USA= doctors, lawyers, engineers.

Hispanics in USA= drug dealers, murderers, rapists.

cool story bro.

My point exactly. I've never had Muslims express this level of hatred towards me or my religion as I have from white atheists and protestants.

>following the antichrist

How does it feel to have nothing but pedophiles in top ranks at your church?

>*kisses negro feet*
>S-Stop spewing hate towards my religion!
At least Muslims have some fucking dignity

love my hot brazilian gf

t. Muslims

you never watch isis execution videos?