Why western games, Apex, Fortnite are more difficult than Korean games?

I am Korean girl and I am not bad at Korean games like starcraft2, pubg. But Apex and Fortnite are too difficult so I always die first. Why western games are difficult?Am I bad at game or those games are difficult?

Attached: S.png (151x100, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyBvmEWYCtI&list=PLcOnBsOAUSYP7IyzXQ8PJ15P6EYlsnEvb&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can i see your korean boipucci

>What does it mean?Anyway Apex and Fortnite is difficult game?I am really bad at it but I am not bad at starcraft

>Actually likes Starcraft 2

Confirmed for not real Korean.

>actually speaks English like a normal person

Confirmed for not real Japanese

why not korean?oh I wrote wrong. Star craft is not korean game but Korean usually enjoy it. I love it too

I wish that RTS games were still popular in the west, fuck league of legends

Attached: wojak shoot.jpg (205x246, 5K)

>I am Korean girl
Suck my cock bitch.

I am writer and I think western and Northeast Asia have different perspective. western games are more Three-dimensional. Those differences are also in artworks.

This. I wish Blizzard wasn't completely incompetent. SC2 could still have been a thing.

I can't understand why people enjoy LOL. It is boring I think. I love RTS game too.

because koreans are try hards and refuse to play the games that requires playful exploration to git gud and play its more rigid variations instead.
>PUBG instead of Apex
>LoL instead of Dota
>Starcraft instead of Warcraft
the only exception is how you choose overwatch instead of CS:GO, but that also can be considered 2 different genre

I think past games were more interesting than nowadays games. Anyway I really wanna be good at Fortnite. It is great game because I can struct in game. But I am really bad at it

wrong, chinese players tend to emphasize multidimensional gameplay, you guys should learn to have fun

Haha I am not bad at CS:GO. And how do you know about Koreans?It is correct. I am Korean and I dont challenge on many games or other things. I wanna challenge in my life but I am also Korean

Umm maybe I have to try more. You are right

why not?

i've seen documentary about korean gaming scene, its a serious business there. that aside, if chinese gaming scene managed to thrive professionally without sacrificing too much fun, then i think its very likely that korean gaming scene could replicate such feat

Sorry but i can't understand well your sentence. Could you explain more easily?T.T

>girl
you know the rules

what rule?I dont know

they can't really do anything when the customer decides moba is more fun :\

same

i agree, but i don't think sc2 is a bad successor to bw.

also, watching broodwar remastered made me realized how grainy and awful the original broodwar looked...

i can't take any game with guns in it seriously after playing red orchestra 2...

but csgo is ok.

iirc around 10 years ago it was really rare for someone from china to be pro at a video game because a good computer + fast internet is much harder to acquire.

also, now a days the chinese gaming scene exists but's way more localized to china for the same reason there's a chinese google, amazon, and facebook.

Apex is fckin easy. Just play R301 and Peacekeeper 24/7 and you are good to go

why do you think sc2 is bad successor?

>I wrote wrong. Why don't you think sc2 is bad successor?and I searched red orchestra 2 and it looks really great.
Thanks for your advice

You should show ur bobs and vagene with timestamp.

No I am shy to do that. I will not

Then you aren't a female. There is no reasony why a roastie would post on Jow Forums

Than you think I am not female. I just wanna talk about games or anything interesting

Post a pic of your legs at least.

Post cervix with timestamp

I am not shy to post my feminine dick, now it's your turn.

Attached: IMG_20190512_173804.jpg (1200x1600, 766K)

on the off chance this ain't just bait
>tfw no Jow Forumsing korean gamer gf

Last time I posted my arm and foot

wtf dude

It's small.
I WANT LEGS AND I WANT THEM NOW!

how do i get a korean neet gf

I want to see beautiful korean female penis.

You can make Korean gf if you come Korea

can i get one that looks like this in south korea

Attached: 1556791742004.jpg (962x641, 74K)

You'll have to go to the best Korea for that.

I think is she is North Korean. a little differ with South Korean people

ok ill travel to north korea to find love 감사합니다

Hey but it is danger to travel to North Korea and maybe it will be difficult to date with them. Come to South Korea and it will be easy to find your love.

Because Star Craft 1 is better and Koreans agree.

south korea seems boring though

like a western country but with asians instead of white people

>was master on ladder in WoL, HotS
>literally can not get out of platinum to save my fucking life
Cheese cheese cheese FUCKING CHEESE.
Why am I so bad despite 6,000 games? lm so embarrassed

Attached: A5CB8129-B9E5-44B3-876E-57903BAA9FF7.gif (200x202, 194K)

it's one of the most realistic first person shooters ever made and the most realistic tank simulator ever made (there's an actual environment in each tank, also if your driver's head gets blown off you push his body aside and take the control).

youtube.com/watch?v=DyBvmEWYCtI&list=PLcOnBsOAUSYP7IyzXQ8PJ15P6EYlsnEvb&index=1

i remember how addicting it was because it really made me think about the awful things in life i don't have to experience

>playing a map called "apartments" (northwest stalingrad, by the tractor factory)
>ro2 is a game that limits how many automatic weapons each team can have
>tfw most players on each team have bolt action rifles, but all players have at least 1 fragmentation grenade
>mfw there's 64 players but the map itself is roughly the size of dust2

>mfw i have a good computer and decide to make dead bodies last for 20 minutes instead of 10 seconds.
>mfw i notice the steadily increasing piles of dead bodies around the map as both sides keep trying to retake a room, stairwell, hallway, or cross the street to the next building
>take a close look at one of the piles, it's full of yellow and gray uniforms covered in blood, some bodies are missing limbs, some are missing heads
>get shot by stray bullet from outside

>charging across frozen hill at night (Mamayev Kurgan)
>can't tell friend from foe in bunker because of grenades and suppression (bullets shot at you blur your vision)
>hear g*rman voice, shoot in general direction, end up killing my squad leader who dropped his artillery smoke grenade inside the bunker because of me
>hear artillery incoming, duck behind a piece of concrete
>explosions throw dust, arms, and legs in front of me
>start hearing people screaming "mama mama", see a comrade clutching their exposed innards

>Fortnite
>great game
pick one you pleb

yes star craft 1 is really masterpiece
haha you are right.
omg the game is amazing

wow red orchestra I love this!!!It is not just game. I t is masterpiece
I will try this now. Thanks

be my girlfriend juseyo..

see you on the eastern front тoвapищ :)

also, anyone reading this and wants to play just message me on the youtube channel i linked

ITT

Attached: beta_cucks3842693.png (677x351, 15K)

I wanna play but I have to pay T.T anyway Thanks for introducing such a good game

The red orchestra game is good but too cruel and sad T.T

Fucku you bitch i hope u die

but ivan isn't pic related basically the entire history of russia?