13 things they don't tell you about Eastern Europe

>Crappy weather, unfriendly people, shitty infrastructure

mavericktraveler.com/13-things-dont-tell-eastern-europe/

Is he right Jow Forums?

Attached: 13 things.png (681x625, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2018/06/29/antisemitism-pushing-france-s-jews-to-consider-israel-move
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks comfy.

>One important accomplishment about the Western world is its victorious fight against racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism

>Eastern Europe is far from being this “progressive.”

yikes

They don't need to tell me, I already know

Those are pretty much the only things I ever hear about Eastern Europe.

what do you mean 'they don't tell you'. all of the thing she writes about is public knowledge.

Angry sexpat couldn't get laid

I wasn't aware they say anything else.

> I asked someone on the metro to explain to me how the metro card works (it’s more complicated than a MetroCard or Oyster Card
Motherfucker, how stupid is he to think it's complicated?

B-but Jow Forums told me eastern Europe was a bastion of white culture

Attached: 1554088938186.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Correct aside from crappy weather and unfriendly people which are subjective or depending on experience.

Also accurate and based, the Slavs and East Europe don't have white guilt and insane levels of western liberalism that is borderline mental illness.

Was probably American, the info can be found online and there is nothing to think of, it even has drawings to explain how it works, buy X days or X rides card, nothing hard, travel on all Moscow transports including tramways, buses and some train routes.

>Few years ago, I was chilling with a good American friend (born in Ukraine) who has a business in Kiev. One sunny day, about 15 police offers entered, told everyone to stop working, and then took away all the equipment. It’s only because my friend knew some people in the city government that he was able to retrieve the equipment and resume work. I have many other examples of similar situations.
In Eastern Europe, things are, shall we say, “closer to the metal.” >Someone can come and take your stuff. Just like that. And you won’t have any recourse unless you knew someone high up on the authority food chain. The good news is that it saves the economy valuable money that would otherwise go to enrich the endless armies of lawyers. The bad news is that if you don’t have the right connections, you’ll have an array of problems.
wut?
Do you get your furniture randomly seized by the government?

>Correct aside from crappy weather
??????
His description was spot on.

The guy was doing something illegal so their seize their equipment to start collecting the evidence. He shouldn't be able to retrieve them at all.

isnt balkans weather nice?

That makes sense

>crappy weather
this is the most boring umbrella term I have ever heard
>bad food
you what?

>All those comments from normalfags saying they won't visit now
Good. Fuck tourists and fuck foreigners.

>I’ve always experienced a huge relief every time I returned to Western or Central Europe. I remember how much happier I was when I first flew from Kiev to Venice.

>As I stepped outside the Italian airport, I felt as though all this huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. I could breathe easier again. I finally saw people smiling and enjoying themselves. I experienced the same thing when I flew from Bucharest to Barcelona.

>Even landing in Belgrade (not a wealthy city by any stretch of imagination) after a flight from Moscow recharged me in some mysterious ways.

Ruskis BTFO

COuntries like Poland and the balts actually are. No nigger monkeys, no muslim pigs, everybody is snow white

>entitled western faggot goes to eastern europe to eat burgers and mexican food

Attached: 1509517529957.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

We're white negroes
Pay reparations, Giovanni

Hahahahahaha, this is real

>For a fun experiment, observe what happens to a Eastern European woman who has spent many years in America

What happens?

As opposed to what exactly?

Lol

About that antisemitism:

euronews.com/2018/06/29/antisemitism-pushing-france-s-jews-to-consider-israel-move

...but IDK, arabs are semitic people too and they seem to be welcome in France, so perhaps tjhey defeated their general anitsemitism but embraced antijewism.

Is Balkans counted in here? I mean if anything we have great weather and food.

Probably burning some coal.

this, but from a non gipsy

I guess she becomes a smug entitled cunt, just like any American roastie.
>Unfriendly people
I can't be friendly to a foreigner, especially if he is an American tourist.
>Difficult to communicate
A tourist should learn several phrases in Romanian. Each time when I go in a foreign country I take a conversation guide book with me.
>Food sucks
Said the American. I bet he didn't even try sarmale or mititei. What people like that author don't understand is that when you have fresh ingredients you don't need to season them, as they have enough taste and flavour.
>No handholding
If you can't figure it yourself how to use the tube, maybe you shouldn't use it.
>Women aren’t as easy you think
How's that a bad thing? I bet he travelled to Eastern Europe to get laid and got BTFO by every woman he met.
>Super depressing
Yeah, politicians sucking American cock is depressing.
The points he made about infrastructure are right, though.

He's right, don't come here

Yes, he is. What else do you think? Nothing ever really happens around here. We all are just waiting for something interesting to come out of the West, be it movies or news, so we can mooch off of it.

what a fucking soy boy

>13 things they don't tell you about Eastern Europe
What you even expected to see here? It's fuckin eastern europe, m8.

There is no Walmart in St. Peterburg

Attached: 1510351295024.jpg (633x825, 51K)

>Food sucks
>Women aren’t as easy you think
>Super depressing
How old is this guy? He writes like an 18 year old.

Manchildren and soyboys are a thing

it must be the most culture-rich city in the world

>belgrade
>western europe

I'd buy some sauerkraut and whatever that red liquid is from babushka.

Lol tourists

Same as here then.

>One important accomplishment about the Western world is its victorious fight against racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism
It's insane how arrogant, delusional, and hypocritical westoids are. Disgusting.

I like this guy's blog, he smashes all these arrogant Eastern Europeans who think they are already like the west

he's an Eastern European, he even writes about it

How is that any different from Western Europe?

Oh, this guy is delusional. Never mind.