Wtf niggers can't claim ancient Egypt as part of their cultural ancestry just because they are on the same continet...

>Wtf niggers can't claim ancient Egypt as part of their cultural ancestry just because they are on the same continet subhuman fucks
>why yes, a Finnish or Irish man have the same claim to ancient Greece is part of their heritage as actual Greeks since they are located on the same continent after all.
Why do cr*ckers do this?

Attached: wazzup cracka.jpg (1280x1280, 63K)

baka @ crakkkas

Actually Finns were greek gods, check Caria and Curetes.

Do north Europeans actually feel connected to the ancient Greeks?

based black brother

Attached: achille-feat.jpg (820x430, 132K)

Ireland is med

The difference is that when white people claim ancient Roman genius it’s due to the fact they’re the same race. Where as Ancint Egyptians were never sub Saharan African. But yes. But I agree with your sentiment.

>be foreigner, especially Eur*pean
>refer to ancient Greeks as "we"

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

uhmm... because ancient Greeks were really nordic you subhuman nigger?

Keep telling yourself that n*Rthern barbarian.

We are not nor ever were Roman

>tf
>tp

Attached: photo_2019-03-14_03-47-47.jpg (720x790, 106K)

>be modern day Greek
>refer to ancient Greeks as ”we”

Attached: 30B100CC-31CD-4EA8-A31D-E3FBAF17ED58.png (225x225, 99K)

No one does except Greeks, and maybe northern Macedonians who like to LARP as Greeks. Not even people from ancient Greek colonies outside of Greece claim Greek heritage.

Telling myself what? That Ancient Egyptians weren’t sub Saharan African? The same as the rest of North Africa?

No, not you brown mutt, i'm talking about real nordic europeans like the Finns

You still were Roman, your gothic Germanic scum that invaded

>we

European peoples based a lot of their philosophy around what ancient greeks thought before them and built their own cultural realms based on this knowledge.
Meanwhile negroes washed the dicks of ancient Egypts.

Ancient Greece belongs to the same cultural/civilisational sphere as the Middle East, Levant, Mesopotamia and Egypt. Lmfao at forestniggers and snowniggers trying to claim their heritage, they were literally treated as slaves and barbarians by greeks.

>tf
shut your trap b*Rbarian scum

Kushite blacks were a common presence in MRS/Kemet and even ruled it for a while. The same cannot be said for Nordics

nordics ruled the roman empire

greek are europes' mutts. I make no difference between 3rd world shitskins and 2.9th world ones.

Attached: 1557234316388.jpg (1305x748, 87K)

Why are white "people" so fucking dumb ?