Since gays can't reproduce, how have they not become extinct yet ?????

since gays can't reproduce, how have they not become extinct yet ?????

Attached: Comics_397544_6340428.jpg (540x540, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

askthebigot.com/2015/07/23/the-story-of-moira-greyland-guest-post/
amazon.com/Last-Closet-Dark-Side-Avalon-ebook/dp/B0787XLK4H
youtu.be/rPmastvJfds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read this:

no

Ok then, here's a quote from it:

"What sets gay culture apart from straight culture is the belief that early sex is good and beneficial, and the sure knowledge (don’t think for a second that they DON’T know) that the only way to produce another homosexual is to provide a boy with sexual experiences BEFORE he can be “ruined” by attraction to a girl."

You should read the entire article.

because homosexuality is not real. Also they can reproduce, they're just allowed to live their fantasies by retarded modern governments.

And what of the gays that got married to a girl at first and then remarried a guy later in life? Late bloomers?

>gays can't reproduce
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1551330734213.png (2103x3015, 1.78M)

>read
have sex nerd

Another quote from the same article:

"Now it should be noted that boy lovers do not think of what they are doing as “molestation.” To them it is sex, they imagine it is consensual, and any objections will certainly be overridden by the orgasms they are certain they can produce, and it is the shame of these orgasms that silences the boy-victims, and persuades them they “must” be gay. (Regardless of subsequent heterosexual marriages and children.)"

What? Why would they can't reproduce?
Women like gays.

They reproduce by raping children

Also that pic is very gay because it implies that somehow it's only american fault if mexicans are a bunch of violent third world savages

Read this: You should read the entire article :

based

Then who was the first gay?

Some male who lived amongst other males, without any females around. This can occur in countries with strong segregation between males and females, like the islamic countries.
The first gay was probably a muslim.

And what of the ancient Greeks who engaged in the activity far before Christianity happened?

gays reproduce by molesting straights. they are like sexual zombies

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

proto-muslims

Closet gays. For thousands of years marriages have been arranged and there was a stigma against being gay. They'll probably become extinct in the next few centuries unless artificial insemination and womb renting really becomes big in the gay community.

Honestly if there is a “gay gene” it probably will go out in favor of a “bi gene” since that allows sexual desires of the same sex but keeps reproduction a viable option (at least for gay men since lesbians can just get sperm donations nowadays to have kids)

Just buy her book from Amazon then:

amazon.com/Last-Closet-Dark-Side-Avalon-ebook/dp/B0787XLK4H

"Marion Zimmer Bradley was a bestselling science fiction author, a feminist icon, and was awarded the World Fantasy Award for lifetime achievement. She was best known for the Arthurian fiction novel THE MISTS OF AVALON and for her very popular Darkover series.

She was also a monster.

THE LAST CLOSET: The Dark Side of Avalon is a brutal tale of a harrowing childhood. It is the true story of predatory adults preying on the innocence of children without shame, guilt, or remorse. It is an eyewitness account of how high-minded utopian intellectuals, unchecked by law, tradition, religion, or morality, can create a literal Hell on Earth.

THE LAST CLOSET is also an inspiring story of survival. It is a powerful testimony to courage, to hope, and to faith. It is the story of Moira Greyland, the only daughter of Marion Zimmer Bradley and convicted child molester Walter Breen, told in her own words."

this is so wonderful,mods move this thread to Jow Forums please

You can also read the 166 reviews on the Amazon page I just gave you, there is nothing illegal with Moira Greyland's writings.

This thread is about how gays "reproduce", and Moira Greyland wrote about this very subject.

I feel like such a moron for thinking you were rigt for a few seconds

your mother is a whore

your mother is a filthy, mentally retarded, pig-spunk guzzling cheap dirty gypsy whore

"What sets gay culture apart from straight culture is the belief that early sex is good and beneficial, and the sure knowledge (don’t think for a second that they DON’T know) that the only way to produce another homosexual is to provide a boy with sexual experiences BEFORE he can be “ruined” by attraction to a girl."

"Now it should be noted that boy lovers do not think of what they are doing as “molestation.” To them it is sex, they imagine it is consensual, and any objections will certainly be overridden by the orgasms they are certain they can produce, and it is the shame of these orgasms that silences the boy-victims, and persuades them they “must” be gay. (Regardless of subsequent heterosexual marriages and children.)"

Full article:

read this:

read this:
read the whole thing:

Are you posting this lady's fantasy writing as some kind of proof that gays are pedos?

cope harder

read this:
(You)
read the whole thing:
(You)

Everyone is bisexual. Sexual preference is a product of childhood experience.

cope

read this:
(You)

please read the whole post:
or buy my book from amazon

Is this a sentence from a book you're writing?

Yes. And it will prove that gays reproduce by being so awesome that people see them and want to be like them, not by raping kids.

Then I'll give myself some made up writing award, and people online will post my fiction as validation fir their bizarre worldview.

cope even more

This is true. If straight men get in prison or into the navy they go gay in few weeks.

Another quote from the same article:

"From my experience in the gay community, the values in that community are very different: the assumption is that EVERYONE is gay and closeted, and early sexual experience will prevent gay children from being closeted, and that will make everyone happy."

And this:
If straight men get into the navy their wives cuckold them in a few weeks.

idk what batshit insane community she's a part of but it's very different from my community. She is worth ignoring.

Here is another quote from the same article:

"Naturally my perspective is very uncomfortable to the liberal people I was raised with: I am “allowed” to be a victim of molestation by both parents, and “allowed” to be a victim of rather hideous violence. I am, incredibly, NOT ALLOWED to blame their homosexuality for their absolute willingness to accept all sex at all times between all people."

>for their absolute willingness to accept all sex at all times between all people."
this just isn't a thing though, idk where she gets this from. Nobody thinks sex with kids is ok.

When you'll be in your forties you'll want to sort it out.

>When you'll be in your forties you'll want to sort it out.
I legit have no idea what you're saying. Sort what out?

Maybe from her own experience as a molested child, and as a former member of the homosexual community.

youtu.be/rPmastvJfds

>since worker ants can't reproduce, how haven't they gone extinct yet?

You said about a victim of child abuse that she was "worth ignoring". That's your very own words.

Again, I don't put all that much stock in what some random fantasy writer says. idk why you put so much weight in this (likely) purple haired lesbo feminist when you'd probably ignore her in any other situation.

Yeah. Child abuse victims can be worth ignoring sometimes. Her viewpoint seems very biased. Some people blame all catholics for being molested, they don't see a difference between priests and catholics. I guess some people blame all gays for being molested, they don't see a difference between gays and pedos. But they're different things.

>>since worker ants can't reproduce, how haven't they gone extinct yet?
this, desu

Good read, thanks bruv

>fantasy writer
Her mother was a fantasy writer, not her. She is a harpist. But you know that very well, don't you?
And putting "worth ignoring" in each sentence like this will not make you sound any better.

>gay people are pedophiles on a higher proportion than straight people
>Gay “marriage” is nothing but a way to make children over in the image of their “parents” and in ten to thirty years, the survivors will speak out.
Kind of a logical leap there isn't it.

Because
A) before today they usually pretended to not be gay or slept with pre puberty boys like in hehe ancient empires and had children so if there is a genetic aspect that makes it a thing it is now common in lots of places.
B) some say it is the result of abuse or rape etc so maybe it's not genetic
Or both

wait so her mother was this lady then? ok so she was a harpist whose mother was insane. Probably still worth ignoring.

even the jew thinks this

She was also a member of the homosexual community, and you try to bury that under a fallacious straw-man argument.

Well it's either that or it's completely random and humans aren't known for being just random.
First option seems likely that just a part of the population has a gene or something that makes it so they could be attracted to men under certain circumstances

No I didn't, catholic victims are also part of the community.

Anyway this lady is basing this stuff on her own bizarre experiences. I'm not saying she her experience is wrong, she may be from a crazy community where people believe what she says they believe, but I see nothing but her own bias in what she's saying. To say all gays believe what she's saying they do, it's the same as saying all catholics are pro-pedo. It's just not true.

Moira Greyland is the daughter of the famous fantasy writer Marion Zimmer Bradley, and you knew it very well.
You pretend you don't understand, but you suck at it.
And you just keep posting creepy messages about how you think a victim of child abuse is "worth ignoring".

And you double-down with your fallacious straw-man argument again.
Really creepy.

No I thought the one writing the article was the fantasy writer, that's all.

And yes, when someone says
>the assumption is that EVERYONE is gay and closeted, and early sexual experience will prevent gay children from being closeted, and that will make everyone happy."
They're either from a totally insane pedo community, or they can be ignored. I'm not saying you should ignore her because she was abused, I'm saying you should ignore her because what she's saying is crazy.

Listen I may be straw manning when I mention catholics, but my point is that she's stereotyping all gays as pedos or pedo apologists when that simply isn't true. And you're ad hominem'ing by calling me creepy, when I haven't said anything creepy.

this is how denial looks like
gayness correlates with so many mental mental deffecencies and health issues that it just can't be attributed to normal development in humans
I doubt it's just a coincidence

All I'm denying is that all gays are pedos or pedo apologists.

You try to hide the fact she was part of the "casual" homosexual community, as an adult, long after she left her parent's house, and you fail at it.
When she say "the homosexual community", she say "the homosexual community", not precisely her parents and parent's friends.
But you know that very well, don't you, Mr Creepy?

>I haven't said anything creepy
You said about an abused child that all she have to say about it is "worth ignoring".

imagine straw-manning this hard...

I'm not trying to hide anything at all ya french goober.
>When she say "the homosexual community", she say "the homosexual community", not precisely her parents and parent's friends.
Exactly. And I'm part of that community m8. And I don't believe anything that she says the "homosexual community" believes. So either she was part of a specifically insane community, or her views are inaccurate.

read >I'm not saying you should ignore her because she was abused, I'm saying you should ignore her because what she's saying is crazy.

Because most arent exclusively gay, and the real issue is the promiscuity.

You failed at blurring the distinction between her sick parents and her.
Seems like you take some sort of sick pleasure in it.
Anyway, we are all sure you won't report Moira Greyland as being, as an adult, probably a member of a "totally insane pedo community" (your words), because we all know it's just lies you said to insult an abused child.
But keep acting like that and maybe you'll hear the cops knocking at your door, creep.

yep sure that's exactly what I said, real nice arguments there, cya cunt

that's not how it works lel

Now you managed to put "ignore her" two times in the same sentence.
Creepy and disgusting.