/éire/

Eagrán Cáca Milis

Attached: B7-U99BCQAAHIVI.jpg (972x547, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXBIDYh_UE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dia duit

I just noticed a video of some faggot reacting to the first few episodes of an anime series in my youtube related videos. It's got nearly 300,000 views. Fuck today's internet "culture" of watching people react to things instead of watching the thing for itself.

Attached: 1557753236035.png (680x623, 515K)

2D gf ? :3

Attached: 1550771838722.jpg (4000x4000, 849K)

ugh

>A central plank of Aiséirghe was its focus on the revival of the Irish language, viewing it as not only as an expression of cultural distinctiveness but also an instrument in which the party's ideals could be communicated to the Irish people.[34] From the day of the party's ascension to power all official business was to be conducted in Irish and no civil servant under thirty retained who was not fluent with the language. Those making representations to the government were to be denied a hearing unless they pleaded their case in Irish. A register of Irish-speaking households was to be compiled with members of such households accorded positive discrimination. A heavy stamp duty was to be imposed on all notices in English and all streets, towns and business names would be required to be in Irish. Though English was to be tolerated "for a reasonable time" in the case of the Catholic Church, even sermons, pastoral letters and other communications by the Church would soon be required to incorporate passages in Irish. In addition all foreign monuments and memorials were to be destroyed, all names of Irish citizens were to be Gaelicised and the use of titles associated with the British monarchy or aristocracy would be forbidden.[35]

Why was Ailtirí so based?

Attached: Ailtirí_na_hAiséirghe_Emblem.svg.png (800x1015, 33K)

dick

It was run by a nord and they're more based

>central plank
what

plank
/plaŋk/
noun
noun: plank; plural noun: planks

a long, thin, flat piece of timber, used especially in building and flooring.
synonyms: board, floorboard, beam, timber, stave, deal
"rough wooden planks"
a fundamental point of a political or other programme.
"the central plank of the bill is the curb on industrial polluters"
a physical exercise designed to strengthen the abdominal muscles, in which one performs a press-up and holds the raised position for a set period of time.
"the session usually include a lot of core work, lunges, planks, and squats"
informal•British
a stupid person.

>a fundamental point of a political or other programme.
never knew that so i didnt

>tfw my local abra's closed down

Did it evolve?

Attached: DkFdX8-W4AAE90A.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

deich

which one of you CUNTS said youd prefer a dead thread to a shit one

Attached: 1539314650375.jpg (600x766, 49K)

>beer
>Chinese takeaway
>Star Trek: TOS
I couldn't ask for a better evening

Attached: 1535842626684.png (261x699, 244K)

>write post
>click outside post window without realising
>shift enter
>sends me to another page
>have to retype it

Hate when that happens.

>Pokemon
Shits for 7 year olds

Who lofi?

>Who lofi?

Attached: 1535222587495.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

>he isn't the very best

Attached: 1491010865755.png (286x313, 124K)

It's not real mate

anyone watching the eurovision?

Yeah

bit shit isnt it

Didn't even know it was on tonight.

Same shit different year but a bit a craic

It's been shit hot for the past few days. We're really in summer now, lads

Attached: 1496529786018.jpg (265x265, 8K)

fucking STATE of my life just looking at GETs

>prepare to reply to the get
>thread 404s right as I enter the captcha

Attached: 1552094799583.png (464x416, 64K)

like the irish entry

youtube.com/watch?v=LXBIDYh_UE4

I think we should just send Daniel O'Donnell every year until Europe gets the message

what message would that be?

That's open to interpretation. But the message (whatever it may be) will most definitely be sent.

Europe couldn't even understand the masterpiece of Irlande Douze Pointe. There is no hope for that continent.

Attached: 1557496734130.png (1045x1021, 412K)

>Irlande Douze Pointe
Honestly thought it was class, mad how they all started saying we were disrespecting the competition

Would be great if we sent Podge and Rodge one year

>interview with Dustin before the contest
>"You are a puppet, aren't you?"
>"No I'm not one of Louie Walsh's acts"

Attached: 1540062159293.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Jaysus imagine how cringey it would be if it succeeded not only speaking Irish but everyone changing their name. You'd have Shiite like going from mboko to Machanbócho

how do we stop the spaz/pol/ menace

Arrest everyone being racist online and make all white Irish people have a diverse immigrant forced to be paid for and funded by the chosen Irish surrogates

Go back to r/Ireland ya fucking gobshite

>ya

Attached: 72088390-leprechaun-vector-illustration-of-st-patrick-s-day[1].jpg (1300x1300, 101K)

West brit

>Jaysus imagine how based it would be if it succeeded
FTFY

Three fucking days in a row I have been woken up quite early by the sound of a wasp outside my window, I swear if I have to suffer the sound of that buzzing one more time I'll get a gun and shoot the fucker

Attached: 1554883043434.png (358x474, 303K)