Attached: None.jpg (988x988, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only for drug smugglers.

us

no

Flag
No, I want to reintroduce gladiatorial combat instead.

no

Attached: 3.0.png (112x112, 25K)

nope but most other koreans really want it back

flag
only in extreme cases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
here's a well deserved hanging for example

Attached: how to hang yourself.jpg (608x1070, 96K)

based

faggot

>No

Attached: 1552819794513.jpg (378x378, 31K)

flag
yes

Flag
No, I support life sentence

Why?

>NOOOOOOO LIFE IS SACRED MY JEW FAIRY TALE SAID SO

Attached: 1557657969433.jpg (708x800, 95K)

What does it have to do with that picture?

funny you should mention that...

Attached: bali-nine-leaders_wide-f6b3b1e26f9c8ae9b2b9e808b139c0909afa0da2-s1100-c15.jpg (1100x618, 26K)

Some criminals deserve it because they're irredeemable. Also it's a strong deterrent for other criminals.

Definitely

why should I pay taxes to support someone’s entire life behind bars? It’s cheaper to just kill them

flag
yes
sometimes death penalty is better for both the system and the felon

Yes, for cases like this especially

Attached: 1E7CF0D9-583E-4C13-B85D-EDC8D9533134.jpg (1080x953, 182K)

I wish you'd also executed that corby cunt.

Fag
Yeah, absolutely
If youve murdered multiple people youve given up your own right to live desu

flag
yes

though i still dont understand how it costs more to execute a criminal rather than life imprisonment

I do.

No

Places like Black Dolphin are way harsher punishment than death

I hope all your family gets kidnapped and raped.
You're the disgrace of this country.

Flag
No, however i do believe that there should be forced labor for people like terrorists or pedos who obviously can't (and don't deserve to) be reintegrated into society. They're just sitting in a cell and costing money all day, why not make them useful ?

Attached: bye bye.png (539x191, 11K)

As Beccaria stated in his "Dei delitti e delle pene", forced labor would be a much better deterrent than the death penalty. When someone is sentenced to death his punishment is instantaneous, there is no suffering. There are also many individuals that see death with no fear, some with fanatism and other religious like beliefs. Not to mention that the people who see someone being executed often see it as a show, they will eventually forget about the event. But when they see someone suffering forced labor, they see themselves in the criminal's position, functioning as a much better deterrent.

No, obviously. It's profoundly antichristian.

Yikes.

lol that's not gonna get him banned petralha.

my muscle memory takes care of ignoring brazilians just well. but every now and then they're gonna reply directly at me and that's a bit harder to neglect entirely. don't worry, it's just for a week, eventually I'll remove the filter, and then probably do it again once I see another reply

Attached: 1557622623444.jpg (500x468, 87K)

Do all the guys who support death penalty also have right wingy views? I'm apolitical don't care either way, just curious.

I think this is the only absolutely convincing reason in this thread. Take the consent of the felon, if he wishes to end it, you end it.

For all other 'extreme evil' cases, I think much of their reasons to do the heinous things could be outside their control, especially related to money, upbringing and whatnot. So it's not very clear in those cases. If someone see's his/her mistake and wants to improve, i think we should help.

No. I don't like the government having that power

Flag
No

also,
>you lefty if you don't want everyone that angers you ded >:@@
you might be just as much of an ANGERY ugly incel than he is

that's true, but death is humane permanent punishment while forced labour is not. it's somewhat compatible with the current soy mentality.

I just don't care.
Based.

Tamil nationalism is left wing nationalism so I’m not right wing.

2. Only for terrorists and serial killers. Also gypsies.

That’s why it shouldn’t be up to the government. It should be a vote. I am fully supportive of bringing back public hangings. Now, not having them in the center of the city of course. But a place where the public and go. The local people should have the ability to vote what happens to people who have committed high crimes.

Like every Friday evening, let the people who gather vote the fate of felons who have committed very serious crimes. Then let them be hung by the neck until death

Yes I do.
Thought developed a better way to torture people who got life sentences - games speedrunnig

No, just killing him deprives society of a potential slave laborer as well as spares him from his purgatory on earth

This. Living as a slave is worse than dying desu

Solitary confinement is worse than slavery

Oh cool. Is this medieval Europe?

Yes. But as cheap as possible. Fire squad

I'm split. On one hand, there are people who deserve to die. On the other hand, false accusations could kill.

>it's a strong deterrent for other criminals
Study after study has proven that that is not correct. It seems intuitive, but just doesn’t work like that.

based muslim

good thing governments will always be proffiting off drug smuggling.
At the same time drugs will always have a supply even though it is so (((strict))) and (((regulated)))

Based Democratic Death Penalty

romani
yes, but for the worst crimes committed I support putting the criminals in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives

1. Flag
2. Yes

Who gives a fuck, they need to be punished

You'd prefer to torture them?

1. Flag
2. For treason only

Attached: 1557591604207.jpg (1024x980, 89K)

to add on, this should only be reserved for crimes such as mass murder/serial killers, which would only make for a few to be kept like this
regular murder should be met with the death penalty, preferably by hanging or a single shot to the temple

What the fuck, I support a death penalty now

I don't trust the government with life and death. I absolutely believe some criminals deserve death and worse.

Yes if could i would bring back crucifications and public hangings.

I support it for rarest of rare cases like 2006 Noida serial murders in which the serial killer first got death penalty but later it was changed to life imprisonment. In my opinion he should be hanged.

"None" would definitely describe her tits.

for treason and hate crimes

Why must they be punished? Why does suffering beget suffering?

You don't undo any of their crimes. You don't deter others. You aren't teaching a lesson. The only possible thing you could be deriving from punishment is personal pleasure at seeing suffering. More often than not, that is the driver of heinous crimes. Rise above your malignance, break that cycle.

1. Sweden
2. No. (Except for gypsy scum)

It makes us feel happy, and the world becomes a little bit safer. What more can you want?

Flag
Yes, but none of this soppy lethal injection crap, criminals should be hanged

No.

I believe punitive justice is a sham. I support gentle brainwashing to realign offenders with an established bare minimum of critical norms, as well as a deep investigative procedure into what caused the deviance in the first place.

I believe the current way society structures and polices itself is a recipe for failure and suffering. I think a complete overhaul based around social engineering should be in order. For instance, no laws making things like enriched uranium or nerve agents or anything like that illegal. Instead, a highly complex system that manipulates people into never wishing to use these things for harm in the first place.

Do you really make the world safer? They go away, but there are many more deviants out there. More being born every day. In the reactionary system you basically assure them that you will turn a blind eye to their first offense. A free pass to do as they please.

Additionally, why does it make you happy?

Flag
Yes, and it should be expanded and the entire process sped up. A preferable alternative would be a life of hard labor, however.

And if they refuse to work?

It makes everyone happy because it's cathartic. It should only apply to especially evil crimes though like rape. There is no benefit to keeping rapists alive.

Slaves don’t refuse to work.
>Inb4 Hurr durr slavery is always wrong
It’s explicitly permitted in the 13th amendment, and you won’t convince me drug lords and murderers aren’t the perfect candidates for a little involuntary servitude as penance.

cheap as possible would be hanging

yes, for the worst crimes like terrorism, mass murder and child abuse

It does not make me happy. I don't find the suffering of others to be cathartic at all. I find that mindset to be an especially cruel one.

>slaves don't refuse to work
And if they do?

yes

No, for two reasons:
1. If they’re ever found not guilty they can always be released.
2. Life in prison is by far a worse fate than death.

Provide some incentive, indefinitely if needed.

Attached: 5D7ECE04-43EF-4CDE-9F14-763B3AE590CD.jpg (900x720, 166K)

Then you haven't seen what criminals can do to people.

So the slave dissociates and still does not move. The other slaves see this and your authority is beginning to be questioned. You have accomplished nothing except show how ridiculous your hierarchy truly is. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. With simple inaction, your system crumbles. If a man wishes to make a fool out of you and your only tool to stop him is pain, you have already failed.

>Disassociates and does not move
Does that actually happen?
>The harder you beat a man, the harder he stands
Doubt it. The South figured this out centuries ago and only saw the system crumble in the face of northern armies, not resistance from the enslaved.

No, I just don't think perpetuating malignance is satisfying. Seeing a murderer or child rapist suffer doesn't make me feel good. It makes me feel disappointed that this is the best we as humans are capable of.

A reminder that no matter how much we tell each other we aren't, we are barely more than insects.

I think "justice" in its current conception is disgusting, and I pray that we can learn to do better for our monsterous deviants before the sun swallows the earth.

>No
Yes.

Flag
No

What a faggot. So in your twisted mind someone like Edward Snowden should be given a lethal injection while a child rapist and murderer (documented with DNA evidence for instance) should just get free food and blankets in a small room for a few decades? American intelligence lol.

Slaves that refused were often killed rather than sold. This was especially true for first generations, where defeated tribesmen who refused to obey were killed before they were even shipped to America.

In this case, you're not dealing with a self perpetuating system. You only get new slaves when laws are broken. It will be a minority who go down the path of most resistance, but self-immolation often stirs up a majority consensus from on-lookers -- in favor of the dead men. It wouldn't be long until the people decide your system of forced labor is not for this society.

Reality is a tightly wound watch, highly complex and very unpredictable. Do not expect history to be repeatable, because oftentimes it only happens due to very specific circumstances.

Flag
No.

flag
I support honorary killing.

I hope that one day you or your children might develop a more harmonious mindset.

highly un-american post

flag
not until there is a general consensus in the scientific community that it leads to lower crime

If I did not believe that everything is as it was always going to be, I would weep for my country.

We were supposed to be the best, but in our blind self-importance we lowered ourselves with the rest.

Attached: 1554863749.jpg (604x453, 89K)

1. Flag
2. Under certain circumstances yes.

No

It's expensive to keep people in jail for life. Better to kill the "unfixable" crimimals than to penalize everybody with more taxes.

This.

The same people who say the unborn are parasites suddenly stand up to defend the people who have willfully chosen to be the harmful parasites of society.

Yes but only to rapist immigrants

yes

Yeah. There's no real reason to oppose it.

Not just expensive, but also cruel. If you imprison an 18 year old boy for life, he decides he has nothing to live for and he tries to bite his wrists at age 23 he is not just stopped and nursed back to health, but actually put in a straitjacket to prevent suicide to avoid the endless hell he ended up in. Because that's the "humanitarian" solution.

>Bleeding heart lefties are hypocrites
Whodathunkit