Why are Italians sober?

Why are Italians sober?

Attached: sl2bfyip2za11.png (1393x631, 338K)

Look at the countries below them

Mashallah

Slavic countries Think drinking is a sign of being sociable. In Italy drinking is acceptable within the boundaries of decor and amiable company

dare I say it

>drunktugal

AHHHAHAHAH

we do cocaine

South Korea?
More like Drunk Korea.

Slavs drink to warm their bodies. Little to do with social conventions.

>tf
>tp

alcohols doesn't warm up anything it's just a brain reaction.

Yes and no. They have heating so that doesnt make sense, and science has debunked that. My experience with slavs is that they say don t feel like they can trust you of you can't at least gay a bit risky with them, as if tho you are hiding something. That is what they told me

Why are you trying to gay risky with Slavs?

Get a bit drunk *

In Italy drinking is just having an adult drink with you as you chat

>Dirtugal

Attached: 1557336261886.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I get the point behind it but it's a bit sad to live in a culture so distrustful of others

kek

Like the saying "in vino veritas". They feel like you can get to know people when they have less inhibitions and actually speak their minds or something.

I know right. Here I dont Think I have ever heard someone saying and agreeing on smth like that. Alcohol is restricted to the meal or social occasions but getting drunk is frowned upon

I mean, you should be able to control yourself in every moment and especially in front of others. It is supposed that everyone is being truthful and has good intentions until proved otherwise

>getting drunk is frowned upon
where the fuck are you from nigga?

Sardinia. Where are you from? The slavic north East?

getting drunk is not frowned upon anywhere in italy, fuck off with your misinformation, being overly drunk in public and pissing yourself is but that's not the same thing.

It is where I m from. Why are you so upset about this wtf. Where are you from??

bullshit, I've been to Sardinia numerous times and people get drunk off wine and beer all the time normally, literally NOBODY will say getting drunk is bad mmkay kids.
stop being a retard.

Ahahah they obviously wont get out of their way to tell you. Depends on the kind of people you associate with also. Drunk people are everywhere, even in Muslim countries. You re the moron here who doesnt understand we re talking about culture. Culturally, this is the truth here and that is the truth there, but this is 2019 and everyone is Free whatever, drinking has been normalized

To do whatever*

absolute lies, drinking culture is heavily rooted in Italy and Sardinia is no exception, being drunk is not "frowned upon" anywhere, as I said being an alcoholic or overly drunk is indeed frowned upon but nobody will give shit to other people just for peacefully being inebriated, now go spread your bullshit somewhere else.

Nope sorry, I can't agree with you. Also, nobody Will try to make you drink either here, you will be respected if you dont want to drink and nobody will Think anything of it

lmao what an absolute crock of bullshit, Sardinians love to drink and offer drinks to strangers, it happened to me a lot of times.
you are a sack of shit for trying to convince anyone otherwise, what a fucking sperg jesus christ.

How much do Nigerians drink if they're blue on the map and half the population is muslim?

Idiot. Offering a drink is different to expecting someone to get drunk with you

how is that different you absolute cuckoid?

Sardinians usually drink but is respected that you dont get drunk. Getting drunk is a sogno of posting control and it s not good. FULL STOP
It s one thing if you have built resistance to it and can drink a lot, another if you re a newbie and just drink because everyone is doing it, which Will gay you drunk

>gay
think your phone is trying to tell you something.

all of this is bullshit written by a gay autist btw

Poland
No, thank you, I'll have a water instead

Attached: alcohol consumption in 2017.png (1024x713, 310K)

Just drank gin a few minutes ago lel

Yeah ok you re right or whatever. Sardinians are drunktards and offering a drink equates to wanting to get drunk together. Retard

The duality of Portugal

never said any of that I just said getting drunk is perfectly normal and accepted as long as it's normal drunk and not shit-your-pants drunk.

Alcohol is disgusting and unhealthy, stop drinking it

t. Abdul

fuck off, I'm Welsh and a Christian

It used to be higher and more in line with the rest of eu

most of the alchool is consumed by a small portion of the drinking population. How much alcholism is widespread in a country may explain some of the data

Attached: consumption_2005.png (2027x1358, 174K)

that surprised me

Sardinia is the italian region with the highest consumption of beer per capita, and it's not due to the people is drunktard, but because it's a long tradition... also the other not italian related ethnicities living in Italy as South Tyroleans get much higher alcohol consumption than regular italians

Attached: alcohol consumption by italian region.jpg (220x229, 7K)