Do you think Europe has been Americanized?

Do you think Europe has been Americanized?

Attached: map-of-europe[1].gif (1000x850, 155K)

Unironically wish all Europeans would be wiped off the map.

Unfortunately yes

The average Euro zoomer is no different from the American zoomer.
Other than being gayer.

I can only speak about here, and I feel that we're quite Americanized.

British Isles, Netherlands and Scandinavia: yes, quite
Rest of the continent: only a little

yes

Attached: official.png (504x598, 294K)

yes and its worse than communism, only poles would deny this

It's a globalized world, essentially people eat the same products(even from the same manufacturer),listen to the same music etc.

the US is a greater threat to our culture to islam

debate me

Ha ha ha...

>Europeans claim to hate America
>they all agree they are actually like Burger-sempai

What kind of tsundere shit is this

Politically, socially, culturally, yes.

Just stop consuming our culture if you hate it so much retards

Social Democrats of the past were right with their anti american cultural influence campaigns of the past. They almost got skateboarding banned,

No other country compares to the absolute autism that is the American political system. The only way you could consider us similar is if you viewed our two main political parties as coalitions of various ideologies

I am trying, but you know that NPC meme that was popular a while ago? It really is true, every level of our society is infected by this mindless obsession of American culture, from the dumb Marvelfag to university students protesting Trump and BLM for some reason.

I was thinking more along the lines of the widening political divide and the increasing federalisation of Europe.

Yes

Attached: 1557651011714.jpg (937x1171, 114K)

this doesn't mean europe is americanized, this means the only non-americanized country is japan. FUCK JAPANESE THEY THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN US THEIR CULTURE IS FUCKING SHIT AND LITERALLY MONGOLOID/PEDO TIER

How will that prevent our youth from doing that?

>just don't watch rick and morty if you hate it so much
>just don't watch game of thrones if you hate it so much
>just don't watch star wars if you hate it so much

Based Japan

yeah stop watching those things, they're american. If you hate the culture then you shouldn't enjoy those movies anyways.