I might be the nicest poster on Jow Forums, because I've never insulted anyone based on their nationality...

I might be the nicest poster on Jow Forums, because I've never insulted anyone based on their nationality, race or religion. But after all, I am Indian and that's literally at the bottom of the barrel, so I'm not in a position to banter anybody else.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Indian posters are some of the best, desu.

Didn't you just insulted yourself?

I only insult those who deserve to be insulted

You’re the lowest because you are that Bengali MENA cuck that lives in Bangalore and fails his exams.

im a niceposter too, keep up the good work fren. the indianposters here are my favorite.

Self-haters are the worst of all posters.

Indians have truly lost the citizenship lottery. I feel bad for my brothers at home.

P

H-how did you know?

Attached: images (1).jpg (424x283, 30K)

I don't either indiabro, you're not alone

Because being an Indian Muslim made you a cuck by birth. It’s why you try to reach out to the MENA autists on this board, you’re lowest of the lows because you’re a weak willed cuck that doesn’t fit in.
On top of that, you fail ECE too

you probably do that not because your a good person but because you believe in karma like a cuck

>Because being an Indian Muslim made you a cuck by birth. It’s why you try to reach out to the MENA autists on this board, you’re lowest of the lows because you’re a weak willed cuck that doesn’t fit in.
On top of that, you fail ECE too

Attached: Reaction.jpg (1031x1021, 186K)

I think by now everyone who browses Jow Forums regularly knows your entire life story. Stop going on Jow Forums and study.

>you probably do that not because your a good person but because you believe in karma like a cuck

Attached: honk-honk.jpg (304x166, 11K)

being chinese is worse than being indian

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

No, you've confused me with another guy. I'm Hindu and I study CS. But you were right the first time. I am a Bengali in Bangalore and I post in /mena/ and I am failing I my exams.

*gets shot by Tamil gangsters*

fuck racism
praise black women

No.

I don’t care if you’re Muslim FYI, I’m from Chennai. I’m more irritated by the fact that you’re a northie and you don’t speak Kannada like the stereotypical northie.

i said chinese not sri lankan
everyone in the world hates chinese people

I only insult people in a self defense situations

I do speak Kannada actually.

hello fellow bengali fren

কেমন আছেন?

I don't until they hate me :)

ভাল এবং আপনি?

I have chuckled at an Indian post.

Attached: 1548257916086.png (579x523, 128K)

এই চলছে।

No user, Indians have a rich culture and produce one of the best stem contributers on earth.

Don't put yourself down like that.

At least you are not portuguese

oh a nigger mutt like you

Sad

poo nigger wahey

Attached: HAHvjzM.png (870x870, 71K)

Everyone is allowed to banter, just expect to get bantered back.

you're not portuguese either. rest.